What is wrong with women? Why do they destroy nations?

What is wrong with women? Why do they destroy nations?

there is nothing wrong with my male daughter

I think about both of these things. So fuck off.

kek

Are you a woman?

CANBERRA
A
N
B
E
R
R
A

Huh... That nebula looks sort of like a dick...

Really makes... you... think...

reminder that Hofer would won if women couldnt vote

reminder that Merkel would lost if women couldnt vote

reminder that Romney would have won with like 80% if women couldnt vote

reminder that Romney would have won with like 95% if only white males could vote.

the age of the white boi is over, deal with it its only getting worse

>Merkel will get reelected
>Trump wont win
>UK wont leave
>Le Pen will lose
>Sweden Democrats wont form a coalition even if they get 45%
>UKIP got btfo recently
>Hofer lost

deal with it or move to Hungary or China

GOOD LUCK RAPE-CHAN

Seeds have to find a good place to plant themselves.

Soil just needs to sit there and wait.

Your women are raped daily, Vietnam, why do you even care.

Go back to the jungle.

Good luck rape-chan

Why do mourning doves cry?

>Not daughter (male)
You're doing it wrong Juan.

their compassion for the enemy, throughout history, has cost millions of lives and destroyed great empires.

SUCKY SUCKY FIVE DOLLA is not rape, Japan. It's capitalist enterprise.

this picture could make men look just as stupid. just have the guy imagining a bunch of big breasted bimbos, expensive cars, guns and a big steak.

humans are all selfish, but the two genders crave different things.

>this picture could make men look just as stupid

But could it make women look just as smart?

They think with their pussy.

dont listen to these haters. woman are needed for make babbay and make nation great again!

>brazilian monkey thinks he can tell me how to refer to my male daughter

GOOD LUCK RAPE-CHAN

I pose some questions to the collective

What do women do when they're alone?

I mean take away their friends, phone, TV and social media and what would they do with their time?

Do they even have hobbies? The modern woman seems to be incapable of functioning without human contact every 30 seconds.

who's going to generate the funds for all your agenda?

white Boi should go on strike AND THE USA would operate like South Africa.

Ah yes, because it was women that created destructive ideologies like Marxism...

White women have been destroyed by jewish Marxist indoctrination. Giving women voting rights was the greatest mistake that Western civilization ever made.

Good luck rape-chan!

I've updated this to match Sup Forums a little better.

Yes.
You have to get your pronouns correct else you will hurt every feeling your daughter (male) ever had.

Shopping
Listening to the same fucking music everyone else listens to or weeaboo/koreeaboo shit, watching the same TV shows that everyone else does or weeaboo/koreeaboo shit and Instagram photography of the shit they buy.

Less anime and more 4th reich, politics and a better future.

Why are you so offended by this? Men will literally complain about everything a woman does. From the snapchat filters to how a woman breathes. Just chill, stop being so sensitive.

how dare you insult women, you fiend! off with you! no man insults the virtuous women of my country and gets away with it! im dialing the police at this instant! expect a knock on your door from EU officials soon

Wow you actually believe this don't you

I had fallen to despair at this realisation once, too.
But then, i learnt about the artificial womb.

The ancestral cycle of civilisation will soon be escaped, user.
Do not despair. There is hope.
True hope to leave behind the old paradigm, to eradicate the ancestral parasite from our species.

We must become a species that reproduce technologically, or fall into subhumanity.
We must choose between galactic dominance, or death at the next extinction event.

Eternity, or oblivion.
I have faith that we will choose wisely.

>>Sweden Democrats wont form a coalition even if they get 45%
If SD got 45 % of the votes they would have a majority of seats in the parliament as the smaller meme parties would drop out of the parliament but then a 45 % will probably not happen in 2018 anyways so well.... fuck.

>I have faith that we will choose wisely.
Because humanity has been so keen on making the right decisions throughout history, right?

Yeah women destroy nations. I completely agree with you.

>A

>FUCKING

>LEAF

The artificial womb is scalable.
One man cannot make his wife birth a thousand children during her lifetime, let alone at once.
But he will be able to own or rent a thousand artificial womb.

I have faith that individuals like that will exist, and as behaviour is genetic, their children will likely crave to also reproduce massively through technology.
Demography is destiny. I have faith.

Do you not agree? Then let me try again.

Women do not destroy nations.

I never axed for this.

Time to go #Farm4Putin

I've always found women to be far greater slaves to their baser instinct than men are. It seems impossible for a woman to go against their instincts or even question them.

Thanks for giving my life purpose frogger. I will now focus my attention on producing a thousand clones.

Before the artificial womb will come the transplantable womb. Currently they're taken from donors, but stem-cell grown uteruses are not far off at all. It has to be attached to a person though, although there is no reason a man couldn't receive a transplanted womb from a suitable donor. All he would have to do is take certain hormone injections like post-menopausal women do currently in order to successfully carry a fetus to term. However, it should be noted that you would effectively be going on a short-term regiment of female HRT, although things should go back to mostly normal after the pregnancy is ended. The baby could be safely delivered by C-section, and after delivery hormone levels should go back to normal in a few months. Of course it's pretty likely that most men would be revolted by the idea of carrying a baby like a woman does, but it at least provides options for gay couples without the hassle of dealing with a surrogate.

Or you know, we could lift the skirt of biotech laws and start using already vegetative women as hosts. It shouldn't be different from organ donorship, if the house is abandoned, who cares if you use the kitchen as a farmhouse?

>tfw no vegetative gf to use and impregnate as I please

Which side senpai? Tuggas here

This is not scalable, and would not influence demography, especially since you wouldn't be able to easily abort as soon as conception the foetus if it is female.
It also could not be entirely automated down the line.

Interesting, but not a gamechanger on a civilisation level.

Well considering that men and women exist in equal numbers, I think it's pretty unlikely that men are going to lose voting power anytime soon. Guys need to get off their asses and go vote, that's the solution to our problems. And believe it or not, but women probably will shift farther to the right as more of them enter the job market and find half their paycheck disappearing every month so Shaniqua doesn't have to choose between buying crack or baby food for her six little niglets. Women might be irrational and suck at logic, but it doesn't take a mathematical genius to realize that she probably could have taken that trip to France by now if her income tax didn't eat up so much of her potential income.

Pedophiles still roam the face of the earth

based on my experience

>playing some shitty game on their phones for over 9000 hours
>reading about issues but only from a cookie cutter source
>scrolling through 1000 years of worth of Facebook posts from their friends checking who got a better hand than them, then be jelaous for hours
>looking up shopping websites, making wishlists on Amazon etc.
>looking up cooking recipes they'll never make
>watching cartoons on youtube

its kind of an infantile version of a normalfag really.

They do not in fact, in all western countries women hold the majority in demography.
This is only starting to change because of almost exclusively male immigration, but said immigrants are leeches and so vote the same as women, for the same reasons.

They are not stupid enough to fuck you

Get a grip, man. Reproduce for power, not pleasure. Sex bots are much better for pleasure than women will ever be.

Sex bots + Xuterus + Careful and specific genetic manipulation = master civilisation while female "humanity" discusses which pronoun is the most racist.

You do know that women in general have a higher IQ than men, right?

You ruined the pillars of creation for me

Oh you're right, the transplantable womb is NOT the solution to our problems. I just wanted to point out that it is something that is almost here, and would finally give men the capability to bear children without any female involvement whatsoever. It's not a realistic solution obviously, but for the first time in history men will be able to continue the species and reproduce without selling their souls (and bank account) to a succubus whore.

Women have a very slight edge in population over men, mainly because men die at younger ages to a variety of reasons. This is much more exaggerated in elderly populations who tend to vote farther right regardless of gender, so it's really not a major problem. In any case, male lifespan is increasing faster than female lifespan in most western countries, and it is likely that the lifespan and population gap will reach parity within the next few decades.

False.
Lower average, overwhelming less genuises and gifted, more retards and dimwitted.

Misogyny = The discovery by humans that women need to be tamed.

This... Accurately describes many "women" I know...

Bell curve

Haha no they don't. Not saying that the pic you were replying to isn't bullshit, because it is complete horseshit, but men score two to three points high on general intelligence tests. Of course, women perform better at certain mental tasks compared to men, and vice versa. It's a relatively small difference, but men do score higher on IQ tests.

Women do not have hobbies or interests now. They are not really human

Men's fault, they forgot to control their women and children and let someone else do it.

lol how could you actually believe that
Where did you pick up that false information

>men start almost every war and commit almost every violent crime
>why do women not fuck useless losers like me? its so bad for society!

Girls confirmed for master race. Boy is so greasy that water deflects off of him to escape his filthy naked form.

her it goes again

NOT

>gf telling me about the HR head at her work
>is an extremely temperamental and emotional woman who can barely do her job
>mfw women cant even adequately do jobs that were made by women, for women

Men have let themselves slip so far behind due to apathy. Women are self-serving creatures, and although I cannot fault them for looking out for their own interests it is the double standards that they hold that pisses me off the most. Women expect all of the special treatment they used to receive without any of the drawbacks of being a subservient housewife. They want all the freedom that men have enjoyed without any of the responsibilities as well, which is why women demand special government programs to support them and abuse the court systems to control men reproductively. It is disgusting to see how women only demand more special privileges while moaning about inequality, I don't understand how an entire generation (or three) of women grew up to lack even a basic semblance of empathy or human compassion. Not only do they ignore male issues, but they actively attack and de-legitimize any truly egalitarian movement that pops up. It is comforting to know just how many disgruntled young men there are that are entirely fed up with the current system, change will come eventually.

scandinavians have some weird ass propaganda about gender

This lol

This is only true for unmarried women. Once women get married they start voting conservative.
>time to sack up Sup Forums and make a lifelong commitment.

Women have started plenty of wars, so you're objectively wrong there.

What we truly need is tribal diversity. We need to strike out into space or learn a way to make mini nations among the ocean.

Vote Elon Musk for president and tribalistic Mars colonies will be a reality within your lifetime.

Or just let him do his thing, he's not that far off from taking us to Mars.

> What is wrong with men? Why do they destroy nations?

HR really should be a man's job. Men are much better at being social mediators than women.

Women:
>How dare you build all this civilization, I'll now ruin it from within.

Men:
>We've build this civilization, this other civilization is threatening our civilization, we must ensure its future.

You'll get those cunts who say "hurrrr get a real job m80" tho

>boys

We don't need egalitarianism. Women need to be put in their place by a strong Muslim man.

Women are the lesser jew of the population
They still have the jewish mindset, but not the jewish power

This man knows. He is wise. You would do well to listen to this man.

>You do know that women in general have a higher IQ than men, right?

No, they don't. Why are you lying, cunt?

Feelsgirl is pretty cute

You care about a woman's opinion?

based khan

That picture is so stupid I'm getting second-hand mental retardation just from looking at it. Is it really claiming that verbal intelligence is not a significant component of overall mental aptitude?

>Why do they destroy nations?

Leeching without contributing.

>This is only true for unmarried women.

1. No, it's not.
2. Nobody doubts that there is a subset of a subset of women that votes differently.
3. There are less and less married women so your objection is less and less valid.

they contribute more than you ever will you basement NEET