This is what a loser was like in the 90s

This is what a loser was like in the 90s.

Has a loyal wife, 2 kids, home paid off, drinks beer on the weekends, all while being a mid level employee at a shoe store.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_HWa9asBxw8
youtube.com/watch?v=jyLmSAnoR6g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's just how awesome the world was back then. Even with all that he was considered a loser.

They thought it couldn't get any worse than that... it could.

He also scored 4 touchdowns in one game in highschool and retained a pretty good physique and healthy libido through his 40s (especially by modern standards). Beats being morbidly obese and your most outstanding achievements being in a computer game. He'd be the fucking shining example of success among some corners today, NEETs should watch him to pick up tips.

His kids are a whore and a beta faggot. He can't stand his wife and only stays because she'd wreck him in the divorce.

And it's 1993 so he can't escape with Internet or vidya. I'd take a 2016 NEET life any day.

The modern male isn't worse off. He's simply evolved.

>Bud
>Beta

'no'

Don't forget lots of people that want to be his friend and a large social circle.

>lots
What... like the 4 guys in no ma'am?

>mid level

Nah, they went out of their way to make sure we knew Al was the lowest of the low in job status.

Al was what the rest of us ( or normies) likes to imagine happened to Alpha Chad football players after they peaked in highschool.
He was still a lovable loser though, because reality and the Bundy curse took him down a Peg, to our level. It's his punishement for enjoy so much white privilege early in life.

Thing is, now we see Alpha Chad's are successful their entire life; social media and pop culture has chosen to celebrate a different image now having to face the facts.

Now the media likes to believe we're all the underdog, and white males like Al Bundy are racist, sexist bigots who need to be destroyed, since they don't get fucked over by life they(normies) wish they did.

He wasn't a loser, he was the common man.

>Nah, they went out of their way to make sure we knew Al was the lowest of the low in job status.

That only makes it worse.

Bud wasn't a beta, he was just a manlet.

>took him down a Peg

>Al was what the rest of us ( or normies) likes to imagine happened to Alpha Chad football players after they peaked in highschool.
Would you rather be an Al Bundy or an Uncle Rico?

>home paid off
sauce

Jim Halpert is a piece of shit also

*enjoying
*Alpha Chads
*like they

Goddamnit, I should've just re-wrote the whole thing.

Point is, Al was at the bottom, so everyone could relate to him. It was also normie and nerd wish fulfillment that he was at his peak in highschool, and fell so far from there. Then he's just like the rest of us, except we get to relish his torment because he still clings to his pitiful accomplishments from highschool, that mean nothing in the real world.

4 more than you

>Point is, Al was at the bottom, so everyone could relate to him.

Except now it's completely unrelatable that a man in his position could support his family, thus the show is nothing more than a painful reminder of the decline of the American middle class.

>tfw I have the exact same hairline as Al

Am I a loser, bros? Will girls ever like me?

Al, because Al generally accepted his fate, and knew what he was. Still, there were times where he was able to win on his own terms.

Plus, Al was almost unparalleled in street fighting. There were only a few times he was bested, and most of those were extenuating circumstances.

Al has also shown he *could* be a successful chad again, but is ultimate defeated by still being married with children.

>yfw No Ma'am was the precursor to the Alt-right

really makes you think

he was pretty much assistant manager of the shoe store cause the owner was never really there (or probably lead shoe sales man)
which means he had control of the money, and had to do payroll for himself, take the money to the bank, pay the monthly rent of the shoe store in the mall. plus ordering and restocking from vendors.

let's say in hs he got peg pregnant (after scoring the 4 touchdowns), he thought fuck. ima have a kid. gotta man up. got the first job (being a local celeb the shoe store prob hired him on the spot, full 40 hrs, with health benefits. the first year the store was probably wall to wall girls/milfs cause of superstar jock bundy on his knees servicing them.

hence why the owner is never there. dude/or gal probably made some serious money.

plus assuming he got the mandatory raise (regardless if later he was a jerk to the customers cause, the boss was never there to hear the complaints)

bundy prob had some serious cash tucked away but never told anyone.

drunk and forgot pic, forgiveness please

>Except now it's completely unrelatable that a man in his position could support his family

Disbelief was always suspended on this point. Even in the 90's, they were comically and unrealistically poor. Their fridge was consistently empty, and they often ate crumbs from various places.

Bill

>Al was almost unparalleled in street fighting.
He did kick some ass.
Gleefully

tfw you routinely work out theories to make al bundy & jay pritchett same-universe canon

>Bud is beta

You've never seen April Mayjune, obviously.

This is true growing up I always thought my adult years would turn out like this man were they right

youtu.be/_HWa9asBxw8

Nudie bar fight

LOL, pay respect to the Godfather of the alt-right... Al Bundy

thats how subversion works

it started normalizing having both the wife and kids treat the dad like shit, watch modern family and any current sitcom all the dads are a joke

>hurr it was SJW's fault, not Republicans increasing tax on middle class to give the super-rich even more tax breaks

Is this what being retarded is like?

>This is what a loser was like in the 90s.

Married With Children came out in the 80's, but you wouldn't know that since you're just another pseudo over-nostalgic millennial who wasn't even born yet. As a Gen-X'er, I hate every single one of you.

Wageslave detected.

Sorry Pedro, you have to go back.

I always appreciate good bait though.

Uncle Rico probably fucks 18 year olds all the time so him.

>Moronic white trash Midwesterner believes that the people who sold their jobs over seas is going to bring them back.

Please go back to fucking your cousin and leave politics to those that graduated high school.

Stay as mad as you want, you still can't stay. Sorry I'm not sorry. Heading to bed. Feels good to fall asleep living legally in the greatest country in the world. Lib tears make me happy. Cheers and enjoy the next 8 years!

hes a pseudo over nostalgic millenial?
so is he nostalgic or not do you even know how to use that word grandpa

IRL apparently he is pretty advanced in BJJ

except its a tv show so there isnt even an owner probably you dumb fuck

Three years in the 80s

Seven years in the 90s

It's a 90s show retard

The simpsons started in the 80s but is it really an 80s show?

>get married
>wife divorces and takes half of my nonexistant shit because lol minimum wage

really sparked my grey matter

>fuck highschool sluts in my neon orange dodge camper
>throw footballs over mountains

sign me up

Also remember, his neighbours were the quintessential yuppie power couple.

The wife was a complete succubus and IRL lesbian.

The first husband ended up escaping and the second husband was a Chad.

Of course he could afford all this because of all the huge loans all those boomers took that fucked up the economy for us.

Nah, Gary shows up in later seasons. Its a ballbusting corporate chick named Gary.

She owns several business, and the shoe store is the only one that underperforms. I'm sure its implied or outright stated to be Al's fault, but I cant remember why she keeps it around.

wow bud sure is a loser fucking all those hot chicks on the show

There are no real loser main characters on tv and movies, because otherwise they wouldn't be interesting.

This show was like a comedic nightmare to watch when growing up.

Now, it's a super comfy dream scenario.

Funny how things change.

It was always top comfy

I liked the cartoony late seasons when I was younger. Now I prefer the early-mid seasons in general, but the late seasons are still comfy.

The baby boomers fucked up. Turned around & blamed it on us. Now we have to pay their social security. Then we die in a convalescent FEMA "hospital" at the ripe old age of 62.

>It's his punishement for enjoy so much white privilege

You almost had me asshat.

>Al
>Racist

Wasn't his friend a nigger

>hurr it was SJW's fault, not Republicans increasing tax on middle class to give the super-rich even more tax breaks

>this is somehow relevant to his point

Are you taking a guy that says "white privilege" seriously?

Later seasons, yes Griff. Also he has several other black friends. He also attempted to mentor a young black kid like him in highschool.

FYI One of the lead writers was black. Overall the mwc team was pretty diverse.

I wasn't saying he had white privilege, I was pointing out how it was, and would be framed now vs. then. Al was only representive of "white men", which are now vilified as such in todays media.

You need to fuck off and quit shoving politics in an old sitcom.

>took him down a peg

I see what you did there

He was the TV version of a beta so he got laid sometimes.

>difficult words make my head hurt :(

you need to fuck off and stop bringing down the quality of this board

>diverse
>white privilege
>bringing down the quality of this board

You're already doing that.

>Sup Forums
>quality

Get the fuck outta here with that bullshit

P S Y C H O D A D
S
Y
C
H
O

D
A
D

You just used your entire vocabulary for that post didnt you?

>loser

youtube.com/watch?v=jyLmSAnoR6g

>and the Bundy curse took him down a Peg