lol

lol

lol

lol

lol

Hi guys Xd

Hi guys Xd

Hi guys Xd

The fire crackles as the children gasp in awe. Snow begins to fall outside the window the your tale comes to an end, but the youngsters are still thirsty for more. 'Tell us about the two he scored against Hong Kong again Grandpapa' one child begs. 'No, no! The legendary brace vs Algeria!' implores another. The oldest boy pipes up. 'Be quiet you two, Grandad tells those ones all the time. Go on, tell us the one you promised us last time - the penalty vs Bolivia…Grandad..G-Grandad?'
The rocking chair creaks to a halt. A serene expression is on your face and all of Messi's goals flash before your eyes in your final moments as the children embrace you. His sparse World Cup goals against Iran and Bosnia-Herzegovina, The legendary hat-trick in Guatemala City. That tap in against Ecuador. they know whats happening and are scared, but calm.
The last thing you hear as you slide into the black warmth of death is the youngest boy - old beyond his years, a football fanatic who spends every free moment outside kicking his battered leather ball against the wall 'Dont be sad, he lived a hell of a life...in the age of Messi.'

The fire crackles as the children gasp in awe. Snow begins to fall outside the window the your tale comes to an end, but the youngsters are still thirsty for more. 'Tell us about the two he scored against Hong Kong again Grandpapa' one child begs. 'No, no! The legendary brace vs Algeria!' implores another. The oldest boy pipes up. 'Be quiet you two, Grandad tells those ones all the time. Go on, tell us the one you promised us last time - the penalty vs Bolivia…Grandad..G-Grandad?'
The rocking chair creaks to a halt. A serene expression is on your face and all of Messi's goals flash before your eyes in your final moments as the children embrace you. His sparse World Cup goals against Iran and Bosnia-Herzegovina, The legendary hat-trick in Guatemala City. That tap in against Ecuador. they know whats happening and are scared, but calm.
The last thing you hear as you slide into the black warmth of death is the youngest boy - old beyond his years, a football fanatic who spends every free moment outside kicking his battered leather ball against the wall 'Dont be sad, he lived a hell of a life...in the age of Messi.'

LMAO

LMAO

i love cock

Peru (gay)

lol

kys faggot

Peru (gay)

peru caca

el peruANO

el peruANO senores y senoras ajajajjajajajajajaja

>gordos

>JUST bieber

>just bieber (gay)
every time

lol

lel

>dormido (gay)
>JUST
>cacheros

>el pibe bieber

fucking homo

uy un gay jajaja

u gay bro

well this took an unexpected turn

well this took an expected turn

SOPA

Vamonos al viaje para buscarlos sonidos magicos

VAMOS A LA PLAYA

These are the shittiest, most uninspired, unfunny threads Sup Forums ever produces and that takes some fucking doing. This is literally the exact same thread every single time with no variation. Fuck off.

que lindo el monito :)

Que lindo el monito :)

t. macaco

D I L M A
I
L
M
A

if you don't reply to this post you will watch our league tonight

excellent thread

i don't have anywhere to tell me what games are being played and when on my phone. Bleacher Report does fuck all for non top 5 leagues.

hard pass

BUEN THREAD SEÑORES!

>TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

kek

>when Messi looked like a decent human being

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Gracias weon

Decent thread

what's cacheros?

Cristiano Peruano

AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

lol

good thread but i just wanted to remind you all that gerrard fookin slipped after saying "this does not fookin slip" to his teammates

Nah

>just beiber

rip fucking sides

shameful display