Tacoanon here. Not only do norwegians make the best tacos and butfucked "MeHico"...

Tacoanon here. Not only do norwegians make the best tacos and butfucked "MeHico". Now we rob the spaniards of their big summer hitsong

youtube.com/watch?v=77Ms1oCiDH4

Mexico and Spain blown the fuck out!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HoI4rka9Egc
youtube.com/watch?v=Jx9xZE773iM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

been waiting for this thread a long time
Please tacoanon show us your ways

Hard shell tacos taste pretty good desu senpai

>open video
>room full of muslims
>close video

Am I supposed to know what the original song is?

Please teach us more about """"""""""our"""""""""" culture

Norwegian Mexiboos? Never thought I'd see the day.

>Now
you mean 3 years ago?

i promise to make a taco thread in the coming week. In the meantime. I went to the local swimmingpool here in Asker called Risenga and they had taco on the menu there. It was in a tacotub though and looked pretty much like pic related.

They had existed for quite a while! They are awesome.

youtube.com/watch?v=HoI4rka9Egc

Are those cherry tomatoes or chiles?

It got posted on reddit

Chily or red pepper or whadyacallem. they had none on mine though. It was just the tub, ground beef with taco spice, salad, onion, salsa dressing, sourcream and cheese

Salad is just lettuce?
What kind of cheese do you recommend?
>Taco spice
>Salsa dressing
How do you make these?
I want to try authentic traditional tacos but it's literally impossible to get them here

Have you ever actually interacted with a Mexican? At least a CHI? Always wondered how other perceive Mexicans/CHIs in Europe.

Kinda catchy

post tacos

>Taco spice
It contains onion, mild chilli and cumin i think. and some other stuff.
>Salsa dressing
don't know. but the brands says its authentic

this is old though

If you're gonna write the correct name of this country, you should post "Meshico" or "Meshi'co". The sound "h" is spaniardshit ignorance and the sound "ks" doesn't exist in Nawatl language.

The ""s are supposed to be around culture.

Wrong
It's rightful Norwegian culture

>Have you ever actually interacted with a Mexican? At least a CHI? Always wondered how other perceive Mexicans/CHIs in Europe.

The closest is that I have a good friend from Chile. He is homegrown though and he is more norwegian than me in some stereotypes. Although he sings in a latino band on the weekends. He also love tacos.

>Be him growing up
>Everytime he gets invited to friday night tacos at friends house
>Mother of the family always said "Well. i guess thats not what you are used to from where you are from but i tried my best"

He is like "Snownigga what? I'm from Chile bitch" in his head.

Norwegian sketch. The son explains at friday night that he doesn't really like taco. Argument ensues and he is thrown out of the house for beeing anti norwegian: youtube.com/watch?v=Jx9xZE773iM

how did the taco thing start? do you guys really like mexico that much ?

Yes how? I am curious. Here in America I only go for authentic Mexican food don't really like Tex Mex(Taco Bell etc.)

Who?

Austria what happened to you?

wtf i love chile now

>hard shell
>tacos

Get back to Taco Bell