/heem/ - MAYWEATHER vs McGREGOR

please take your seats the show is about to begin

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/boxing-doctors-say-mayweather-mcgregor-fight-isnt-safe-2017-8
youtube.com/watch?v=AcLTG4NOaz8
youtube.com/watch?v=HerZ-jO_Cv0
dailymail.co.uk/sport/boxing/article-4815418/7-000-seats-possible-McGregor-vs-Mayweather.html
youtube.com/watch?v=zjedLeVGcfE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck this "fight"

businessinsider.com/boxing-doctors-say-mayweather-mcgregor-fight-isnt-safe-2017-8

>But there's one group that thinks McGregor will be so overmatched that the fight should never have been sanctioned in the first place: the Association of Ringside Physicians.
LOL. Even the doctors are worried mcshittor will be KILLED in this fight.

Why aren't there any black angels in UFC?

black girls are fuck ugly
>inb4 you know its true

*GADOOOSH*

Based Scroat, keep em coming

Germaine de Randemie is gonna be a trivia question down the line that only you can answer

there is no way anderson silva is straight

wait till you get to his bedroom

youtube.com/watch?v=AcLTG4NOaz8

a little too early. Wait until tomorrow

>Anderson silva: They tease me. Sometimes people think I’m gay. A lot of people have asked me if I’m gay. I answer, “Look, not to my knowledge. But I’m still young, it could be that in the future I’ll find out that I’m gay. I take good care of my things, I put everything in a bag, I use soap, I put on a cream after training. People think it’s capricious. To each his own. Doesn’t mean you’re more man or less man, more gay or less gay.

Wtf is a skip bayless?

The biggest troll in sports analysis.

BUT SKEEEUP

skip hates niggers

Is he going to crack America?
youtube.com/watch?v=HerZ-jO_Cv0

That's blasphemy!

Based askren

i like the bit when the guy asked him if he was a working for sky sports

the lovely Nia

tfw the ufc doesn't want you. then the b league bellator doesn't want to renew your contract even though you are an undefeated champ so you have to fight bums in china.

The Natural on Kike Hour

Tyron don't want none of this guy

Wait I thought been askren was a hot young prospect but he's fucking 33 lmao

A reminder that all Mayweather/Mcgoober discussion belongs on /box/

Now, who's your favorite female fighter?

What the fuck is this Rich Piana is dead?

>Those sausauge thumbs

buds I streams UFC 214 and it was completely ruined for me because right before the knockout the stream was cut

I don't want this fight ruined too, will there be a reliable stream or should I just fork out for a PPV?

its only 20 quid lad

reminder than mackenzie derp and her dumbass fake brazilian accent belongs on either /bjj/ or /cgl/

how is that "capricious"? bad translator or he doesn't know what the word means

also

>i use soap

SO GAY

>please take your seats the show is about to begin

dailymail.co.uk/sport/boxing/article-4815418/7-000-seats-possible-McGregor-vs-Mayweather.html
>As many as 7,000 tickets for Saturday's Floyd Mayweather vs Conor McGregor super-fight remain unsold

So what is the undercard? The clowns or the trapeze act? Maybe it'll be the lion tamer! Apparently McGregor has leaked his entrance music

youtube.com/watch?v=zjedLeVGcfE

isnt that story like 2+ days old

Its boxing

Not a fight you child.

it basically means fussy or 'particular'

So you're telling me a guy who struggled to outbox Nate Diaz is going to beat a Boxing GOAT?

Wew

lol good. guy did so much steroids to look like a freak he died. at least he got to achieve his greatest moment of appearing on tosh.0

I'll show you a fight pal.

defensive goat

Koreshkov vs Njokuani
Ward vs Gonzalez
McKee vs Tugman
Ellen vs Arteaga

>PUBLISHED: 09:01, 23 August 2017 | UPDATED: 06:39, 25 August 2017
Little from column A, little from column B

Enjoy your last days here before the /asp/ relegation

>There is also the “three-knockdown rule”, in which three knockdowns in a single round result in a TKO. A TKO is considered a knockout in a fighter’s record.

Why would they be worried? Conor is already used to real fights with less padding and has fought against much stronger fighters than mayweather. What a stupid article.

everything tells me that he should be able to land 40 punches on mayweather but I am getting nervous about my bet now

just more proof that boxing is still in the stone age

gay af 2bh

/moneyteam/ report in

just remember when we flying high tomorrow... remember where we came from and respect how far we've come

Isn't the fight not until tomorrow?

Don't forget... Voltron can't fight for you

I'm fairly sure they're just shitposting.

DAS RIGHT WE BE WINNIN TOMORROW YALL
KEEP DOUBTING US

Njokuani
Ward
McKee
Arteaga

Link? Nothing like a good butchering of the english language to start off the day

Bill wishes Nia had a body like that. He went out of his way to marry a highly aggressive 5/10 that hates him.

/box/ reporting in

Aldo: the state of boxing tomorrow night.

No tapping in boxing laddy

Conor sets up his "awkward angles" with his kicks and keeps his range that way. What the hell is he going to do with Floyd

No one cares.

WHEN THE FUCK DOES THE FIGHT START
WHY DOES EVERYONE SAY A DIFFERENT TIME
REEEEEEEEEEEEE

This is what McCasuals don't understand, that McGregor never uses his jab to set anything up, it's always those teeps and body kicks, and he can't use those.

How do you plan watching the fight? Heem is going to be unreadable, I usually rock it in the background and read some posts.

>hired on at new job
>coworker recently lost a child
>everyone gives her hugs and wishes their condolences but it just makes her cry more
>figure I'll do something to make her laugh
>next day come in dressed in wrap around sunglasses and full black suit
>getting some stares but no chuckles
>decide to up the ante and roll my way to my desk
>spot coworker
>"user what are you dressed like that for?"
>I shout "Defend Or Vacate!" and begin Bboying and shadow boxing
>she's looking confused and annoyed
>I'm getting mad that my granby rolls aren't cheering her up and the fact that this suit from the Marc Anthony collection isn't getting compliments pisses me off
>yell "Where's Your Kid At" over and over now
>she looks horrified and starts crying
>keep yelling while I flop to my back and throw up kicks
>someone has called security and they approach me
>try and sink in a D'arce but I feel the sting of a taser and wake up in jail

#SnapDownCity

About 30 bongs

Shush, just let the Sup Forumstards throw their money away.

What fights are coming up?

should start in 9 and a half bongs

Where's the beard loser? I know you got a lot of time on your hands so you might as well add it.

Why is this so hyped? Is it the first time they fight eachother or what?

cool story bro

why dont you add it?

wait its not saturday is it

in that case 33 and a half bongs

How many rounds is it really lasting?

loser gets shot on live television

he's trying so hard to respect sr.'s intelligence lol

get yourself a heeminder my man

1. Money will take out the shrimp dick white boy with a lightning right hand.

You mma fans talk so much shite for a bunch of fags who slip into lyrcra underwear and roll around on a mat.

cant believe snr actually trains people
i heard in an interview earlier that eubank jr wanted him to come over to the UK to train him

Are you wearing your reebok fight kit right now faggot?

Which fighters have their names tattooed on their bodies and why is this such a common occurrence in MMA?

"if you want me to make a call"

too many hits to the head

>boxing match
>one of the guys is not even a boxer, the other is undefeated

GEE WHO WILL WIN GUYS? THIS IS A REAL NAIL BITER. NO ONE CAN POSSIBLY PREDICT THE OUTCOME!

Why don't Conor or Floyd have facial hair and why does Floyd only have facial hair when he gets knocked out

low test

Should I bother with the PPV? I already bought the alcohol and my internet is shite for streaming but I'm nervous using the phone.

wat do manly men of heem