How are you guys watching this

How are you guys watching this

I don't wanna throw away 90 dollars for this but they will probably be shutting down streams hard like they did for mayweather-pacquiao

Other urls found in this thread:

marca.com/claro-mx/otros-deportes/boxeo/2017/08/23/599da81fe5fdea4c528b46db.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nice try, Showtime Sports.

sent ;)

I will be watching with my eyes!

Why I'm going to be buying it on PPV obviously.

The chance to see a non-boxer take on an undefeated boxer, in a boxing match, with neither the UFC or Boxing ever tainted by fakery and pre-determined results...

It sells itself.

Rather save money but you're a sheep

ppv here only costs €24.95
gonna get comfy and watch mcmeme get rekt

It's shown on free TV in my country. As with every "numbered" UFC fights or big name boxing cards

>watching

I'm gonna sleep and check the highlights the day after.

pls stream

First no immigrants now free boxing?

Thank you based Poland.

its only £20 here so fuck it im just gunna buy it, rather pay 20 quid than have the stream buffer/go down

>tfw mexico is also getting the fight for free

They really should have timed the thing better if they wanted the Irish audience. No way am I getting up at 5am for something that will only last 4 rounds at best. Maybe the shitposting will die down after 3 hours, when I get up at my normal time and I can watch the highlights on YT.

I'm gonna watch in my bed while cuddling my white girlfriend

is it actually live tho?

local theater is showing it. $40 bucks a ticket. about as close as you can get to seeing it live.

I heard the Televisa broadcast will be live, the Box Azteca won't

>tfw no Lamita live comentary

Why god, why?

>about as close as you can get to seeing it live.

are americans really this stupid?

Holy shit it might be cheaper for me to just cross the border and stay at a hotel with a TV

Not staying up til 3am to watch. Will check it out to see if there's a torrent or some shit in the morning.

bros quickest way to learn salsa y bachata to fuck these latinas at thes hispanic parties ive been going to?

marca.com/claro-mx/otros-deportes/boxeo/2017/08/23/599da81fe5fdea4c528b46db.html

My bad, both broadcasts will be almost live, both with only a 15-20 minutes delay. I will be watching the Box Azteca broadcast cuz the Televisa commentators suck ass

That's like the last Pacquiao fight, I can live with that.

Pay your gardener for a lesson.

We always get the big boxing PPVs for free

If you live in a border state you can do that and get yourself some cheap hoes after the fight lmao

Youtube tutorials