Most romantic movie scene 2016

i had to suck back some man tears

shoulda leaned in for a kiss

not a full kiss, but adding some sexuality to a more mature Star Wars film would have added more humanity

solid kino though, strong 8/10

Suck back my cock's tears, gaylord.

why would a kiss make it more human and not a hug? it's not like she had feelings for the guy other than working together, why force an unessasary romantic subplot where its not needed? Luke leia and Han had years to build up their relationships, but with Jyn she knew him for like what a few days or weeks? a kiss would be weird

no

nobody seems attracted to eachother in these new star wars movies

I started to lose it when she was limping up that broken gantry from the antennae array control console. Didn't realize she was growing on me and that soon she'd be gone.

If I were in Cassian's shoes I would have been taking my pants off as the shockwave approaches

>tfw ywn hug jyn before your miserable life ends

Because they're not attracted to eachother why is that so bad? Not every movie has to have a plot where the main guy falls in love with a woman

Felicity told me while we were at the sex dungeon that in original cut they survived and had a thing, leaving the door open for a possible romance

>When you finally have everything you've ever wanted, and now only secconds remain.

>darth edgelord here wasn't in the front row bawling like a little girl

love is a big part of life user, i dont just mean sexually theres no chemistry between any of these characters

As I white man, I fully support and enjoy watching white women being fucked by non-white men in movies and real life

>lets put a romantic scene in a war movie what a great idea!
please never be a screenwriter

I unironically cri ebry tiem For Her. :'(

Seconds away from death, doesnt even cop a feel.. Fucking Pathetic.

>It's an user posts a blurry image I can't make out episode

>molesting Bunnyfu

were you aware of the way they looked at each other in the transport, the way he brought up the volunteers for the archive mission, and the way they sorta bumped their hips together every chance they got -- it was pretty sweet and authentic, their quiet little mutual thing

You're projecting, there was no romance at all. just because a chick flashes you a look doesn't mean she's wet for you

>even the props look CG

man

Maybe not romance. It was an end of life thing, maybe. Maybe she was thinking about her broken childhood, her parents, and maybe she also felt regret for this dude she was hugging who had been affected by similar loss, and they were both now entirely out of time. Understated excellent scene.

>I'm not even supposed to be here today

after rewatching, i got the impression he was set up by Tarkin

funny, i got the impression I had seen a terrible film.

yeah, its nothing on par with films in your MCU connoisseur collection

after rewatching, i got the impression that krennic and galen were gay lovers

>>>Fanfiction.net

I detected homoerotic undertones, but not actual buttsex.

I really overreacted to their deaths. Like the first thing that went through my mind when it happened was "wow, fuck that noise.", and even though I understand that it would've been difficult to explain their absence in later films otherwise, I just kept running potential scenarios where they survived through my head for a couple days after. I might be autistic.

Now, I'm hoping they release all the cut footage, hopefully with an ending where they survive, or for Disney to pull a dick move (to the rest of the community) in a years time and retcon their deaths in a comic book.

t.autist

You must be ugly or have low self esteem or both

possible, since krennic was somewhat reluctant to off galen initially, and krennic had gay cape-wearing flamboyance and je ne sais quoi

Is that Rabbitfu?

They fucked in the elevator.

>Cassian didn't even try to tap that ass
baka desu senpai

>he didn't lick her bunny teeth as his final moment

wtf is wrong with cassian "el chapo" endor?

Bunnyfuuuuuuuuuu!

Bunnyfufuuuuuuuuuuu!!