1-country

1-country
2-do you have social life?

Social Life: No. I've left the house 3 times in July, once to go to the 24/7 pharmacy at night, once to go to a doctor's appointment, and once to pick up snacks from the walmart down the street at 3am. I haven't even spoken to anyone outside of my family that wasn't a cashier, barber, or doctor in the past few years.

No.

No, i'm a social recluse.

Hey I need some help. This photo was allegedly taken in Empoli. Do you know anything about what happened?

>I haven't even spoken to anyone outside of my family that wasn't a cashier, barber, or doctor in the past few years.

this but expand to include colleagues

what is this thing?

>tfw you realize you haven't spoke to a woman your own age in the nearly 9 years you've been an adult that wasn't being paid to interact with you in some way or another
>tfw McDonalds rejects your application when you try to get a job
I want off this wild ride.

Fucked and dumped a qt these days.

Not very social, but being out enough to shag some hos is goat.

no

> GF + Got Drunk All Weekend
> Average 22 year old lifestyle in Vancouver (at least in my friend group) is clubbing and doing blow on a nightly basis
> I get drunk at friends houses instead on a weekend basis
>TFW not living up to the average Vancouverite lifestyle

Her feet are too big

used to be a social recluse sitting in my bedroom wondering what kind of life i was missing, then i changed everything and got a social life.

wasn't missing much desu. miss my cozy innocent life.

USA
Used to but then got a divorce, moved cities and all my old friends sided with my ex so gotta make some new ones once I'm more financially stable

social life, yes
sex/love life, no

No, no really. I mean, I'm in very good terms with almost everyone at the office but I don't like to go out with any of them.

I must go to 4 or 5 parties in a year, tops.

If you don't have social life as a latin american you should kill yourself desu

Spen
My friends are Internet and steam, that is all.

My life is -> wake up - go to gym - play CS.GO - shitposting in Sup Forums and forocoches - go to the bed

Repeat It x10000

Hey, bud. How are things going there?

I'm preparing for a civil war. Shops are closed, dogs are dissapearing and paramilitaries are everywhere.

I really hope everything works out for you all and that good guys win with as few lives lost as possible.

no, because i hate this city, lol
i'm only here for work, the rest is purely rotten

yes, I'm just here in the evening when I'm bored

Hope it works out for you lad. What a fucked up government you have.