Question Sup Forums

Question Sup Forums

What will be a bigger moment on this board?

Zim Zam Being found not guilty or Trump winning the US election this November?

Your mum being railed will definitely be bigger.

Well, only one of those things will have happened by November

This tbqh

>Nip bants

And trump winning, definitely. Though the Zimzam verdict was a good day. I remember having such a shit week, then the unity of all of Sup Forums being brought together by the great Kek and the bants really lifted me up.

>Zimmerman

Those were good threads.

Seriously though, Trump winning would be way bigger.

Trump win will be the greatest amount of liberal butthurt in history.

>Trump
>winning

Not going to happen even though the butthurt would be amazing

Trump will be YUGER than Zimmerman's innocence.

That verdict was awesome, but it merely mitigated the damage that the forces of evil had brought against an innocent man. Trump's victory will smash those forces of evil. And the butthurt will be magnificent.

definitely this desu, i remember some libtard coworkers of mine that legitimately cried when the god emperor won our state primary.

>Trump wins
>BLM stages mass riots across country
>Illegals go on crime spree
>Muslims get triggered, ISIS cells activated
>possible martial law
>whole page covered with happenings

>Hillary wins
>a few NEET suicides
>most white people are like "how about that election huh? anyway, bill in accounting is getting married"

They zimmerman verdict wasn't that big. We had all been watching the trial and knew he would be found innocent. The good part about that trial was the circus show of incompetence that the prosecution put on. And the witnesses. Holy fuck the witnesses. Janteel and her 3 languages but unable to read cursive. And the coroner who could barely speak english. And zimmerman's fucking teacher over skype. Oh god that trial and the memes it produced were golden.

But by the end it was so obvious that the persecution didn't prove its case that even 12 hood rat niggers would have had to vote not guilty. So the verdict wasn't that big of a deal. Also the predicted chimp out didn't happen just minor shit.

>knew he would be found innocent.
We knew it. The public in general had been fed so many lies that they were unable to believe it.

Easily Trump.

Those were some of the best days of my life. That's when I really started coming to Sup Forums and not just popping over from /k/ to shit post about religion. I can't wait until the trump and Hillary debates but I know it won't be the same.

Pic related is the original from when that user posted it. I have a few others in my Google photos library that I'll post for old times sake.

>Hillary wins
>Open borders
>Criminals flood the southwest
>Massive crimespree
>Refugees are let in
>Spree of rapes and killings occur
>BLM declares they are black supremacists
>Start killing cops and government personnel
>BLM is put down in 2nd Civil War
>Hillary shit talks Russia
>Putin sick of it
>sends missiles to USA
>Destroys several major cities
>Gender Equality Police established
>Makes sure strong womyn are only ones ruling
>Beta Uprising happens
>Massive surge of crimes across USA
>Mexico declares war
>Takes all of Western US
>Hillary declares martial law
>USA becomes totalitarian state under Hildawg

If we are discussing worst case scenarios, this is the one for Hillary. I doubt you were being serious though, due to you having the official shitpost flag. Fell for the bait hard desu.

>Wasn't that big

I remember Sup Forums going apeshit when the ZimZam was not FlimFlammed.

Zim zam. Nothing will ever beat dead kid skittles over the rainbow memes.

>Trump
>winning

I don't see how he'll win. He's dying in the polls and Hilary has no problem rigging election even if he got more votes. Does anyone actually have a good argument for how he'll win?

permanent watermelon tea blood and infinate foodstamps n burglary

We have 4x the amount of posters now compared to the zim zam trial, plus Sup Forums is frequently discussed on other boards, plus this election has global implications. I'm not sure how this was ever a question to OP

DRANK

There were tons of posts but only because half of Sup Forums was in the daily sticky threads. The real Sup Forums users were in chimpout threads waiting for the reaction. We all knew he was going to be found innocent since day 2 and janteel's creepy cracker testimony.

I considered Jeb's campaign to be my biggest moment on Sup Forums

>Lame-ass generic "ur mum" joke
>OMG JAPAN LE EBIN BANTS XDDD
just end it all please