Bernie now supports Hillary for President

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! S E L L O U T !

BERNOUTS ON SUICIDE WATCH!

Did Bernie said that he will give refunds to everybody if they vote for hillary?

THIS PROVES BERNIE IS JUST AS MUCH AS A SHILL!

>"MUH BERNIE REPRESENTS THE PEOPLE!"

I know this is shit, but did you even read, bro?

Hope all those hours phoning for Bernie was worth it

HE CAN STILL WIN IF EVERYBODY READING THIS THREAD MATCHES MY DONATION OF $23.72

>tfw all of the extra money goes to Clinton

>All the money went to Clinton all along.

I'm sure Bernie took a slice for himself.

>h-he'll work from the inside!
>to reform it!

Nobody actually believes this, do they?

He'll get told to fuck off and stay out of the way on the first day.

Will bernouts actually vote for hillary because of this shit though? Or will they get angry he sold out and vote for trump (or at least not vote at all)?

There will be a split.

More will go for Hillary if he officially endorses her, of course.

He should just run as VP of the green party, though he's likely having every family member he's got threatened so he doesn't do that.

>More will go for Hillary if he officially endorses her, of course.

Don't bernouts fucking DESPITE Hillary, though?

Seems like a betrayal to me, I mean imagine if Trump lost and after a long campaign, endorsed Rubio or some shit. I don't think I'd be like "oh okay I guess I'll vote Rubio now, the literal exact fucking opposite of what I wanted (from most anti-establishment to full-on status quo establishment)"

Yes it's betrayal but many people follow a politician no matter what.

Some will split but Sanders can go "Ooooh Trump! Racism n' sheet!".

People still believe the "Trump is racist" line?

A large percentage of Bernouts are completely cucked and will vote specifically against Trump because they view him as an evil racist who will be mean to illegals and Muslims and a meanie to women.

He was an "independent" plant from the start amigo. He fractures the left, takes a slice of pie home to his bulldike academia wife. The only hing I thought was the heeb would skate off into the cold Vermont night. Not work with #mentallyhill. The backpedaling they do to fight God Emperor is gonna be ebinlulz

Trump is more in line with their views than Hillary is, though. He's anti-establishment and she is entirely pro-establishment, he's honest while she's a proven sociopathic liar. He's not even racist if you ever take the time to actually do even the slightest bit of research (literally all anyone has to do is look up specifically what he said about the moratorium on muslim immigration or stopping ILLEGAL immigration and it should be enough to reveal that the media has been lying to you this whole time).

In fact people in the MSM compare Trump and Bernie all the fucking time, they actually agree on a lot of shit, are both anti-establishment, etc. Voting for Hillary makes no fucking sense.

It's the only line they have

I know that but people still legitimately believe that?

Why isn't there an education requirement for voting? I'd say you have to at least pass calculus I, the one for scientists and engineers not the bullshit one for business majors. If you can't do that you can't vote. Simple.

Might not be perfect but I'm sure you'd wipe out a considerable amount of the retards from the voting population at least.

This shouldn't be a surprise to anyone