I suffer in the first world: the album

DUDE I FOOL PEOPLE BY PLAYING LE MEME GUITAR PRETENDING IM SAD EVEN THOUGH IM MILLIONAIRE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aP2jErXpNS4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>PRETENDING IM SAD
[citation needed]

post actually about the front bottoms

>dude why are you sad there's people starving in africa
you need to be 18 or older to post

yeet

reminder that famous musicians get rich by doing something that millions of other talented people do for basically free or at a loss

I've spent my day listening to Radiohead's discography. Currently on A Moon Shaped Pool

Sure, they are good, but it makes no sense for someone to include them on their top 10

And OK Computer is their worst album

Valid post, money might make it easier to be happy but fame comes with a weight no one can understand until they become famous

Why not?

I HATE COMPUUUUTERS
*drum loop with flanger*
MY GIRLFRIEND IS MEEAN
*5/4 synth solo*
TRAPPED IN A CUBICLE WITH PLASTIC BIRDS
*Microsoft sam reads a Wikipedia entry*

I mean it's not everyone's taste, what do you usually listen to?

Because they are not that interesting. Sure, it takes a level of genius to make those songs, but it's basically musak

Oh, how long have you been studying music theory?

Beatles, Interpol, Nick Cave, Josh Homme, The Cure

I mean, if I want to listen to something that sounds like Radiohead but it's actually interesting, I listen to Keane

>I mean, if I want to listen to something that sounds like Radiohead but it's actually interesting, I listen to Keane
Cool. You might want to also check out the band Coldplay, I think they'll be right up your alley!

I hope to god this is bait

I'm remembering why I havent been back on this board for so long

boi Keane is like straight britpop, I can barely draw a comparison between them and radiohead. Radiohead is kind of a repeated listen sorta band, they thrive on subtlety. Took me a while to fall in love.

But good taste I like all those musicians. Radiohead is a little more cerebral ig, which can be a good and a bad thing, I've been listening to them less because they can lack a certain aggression sometimes

Spot on holy shit dude
Let us pray to melon it is b8b8b8

also snow patrol

Every insufferably boring nerd who posts here has already the “Why I’m too Smart and Cool for Radiohead” thread. No one cares and you’re still not interesting

>they can lack a certain aggression sometimes
Yeah, that is what I don't like

Whatever you say user...

youtube.com/watch?v=aP2jErXpNS4

>it takes a level of genius to make those songs
>they are not that interesting
>OK Computer is their worst album
>it makes no sense for someone to include them on their top 10
>they are good
i literally have no idea what your opinion is trying to be. you sound like a contrarian who hasn't made up his mind yet.

also Oasis

opinion discarded

>it makes no sense for someone to include them on their top 10
What if I like them though?

It's possible to respect what goes into a product without enjoying the product itself.