What does TV think of friends? Comfy or REEE?

What does TV think of friends? Comfy or REEE?

>God tier

Red Ross

>Great Tier

Ross
Chandler
Joey (except when he dated Rachel)
Phoebe (some of the time)

>Good tier

Monica (some of the time)
Russ

>Shit tier

Monica (some of the time)
Rachel (except when was pregnant)
Phoebe (some of the time)

comfy until they pull the 90s technology

I've seen women unironically laughing their heads off at this show

Why does Sup Forums love this piece of shit so much?

Just because you're a basement bound shut-in doesn't mean there aren't people out there who can relate to or understand humor crafted for healthy, financially stable and well orientated people from all walks of away.

Now shove your anime themed buttplug unironically up your ironic ass.

Hating friends is a good indicator that you are under 20 and therefore your opinion is irrelevant.

Kill yourself

So no one told you that was gonna be this way?

I was expecting aspies to lose their mind over this thread but I'm surprised. Looks like TV can be patrician every now and then. Friends is not an amazing show by any means but it is comfy and for a 90s sitcom not all that bad. Not hilarious but really watchable, one of those things you can watch with your stupid normie gf and not want to kill yourself at the same time.

>We want the reddit audience

>this

These kids aren't at fault, they were just shitting their diapers when chandler was banging janice

>phoebe not shit tier all of the time

literally TERRIBLE character

I feel like the character would be much better if they played up the hippie bullshit with her. Like she reading their palms and believing in ghosts or whatever and accidentally saving the day every now and then with vegan shit.

>all this butthurt
topkek

Let them laugh because if they turn their attention to you the laughs will turn to silence.

It was fine. I just never understood why Ross kept saying "we were on a break" when he should have been saying "the information I had at the time was sufficient to make a reasonable assumption that you had cheated on me first, though unfortunately that turned out to not be true" instead.

Ross was in the wrong though tbqh

Friends is my favorite comedy show of all time :3

Every episode gets at least one audible chuckle out of me. Great writing, great characters, great performances. Just great comedy and comfy af

women dont have a sense of humour because they dont have souls. they use the laugh tracks as cues

Ross was being overly clingy and jealous because Rachel was spending too much time at work with the guy that got her the job. They have a huge argument over it and Ross storms out of the apartment. Then Rachel lets the guy from work come over for some reason, Ross calls to apologize and overhears the guy in the background, which seems to confirm his jealousy, so he sleeps with that one girl that was into him.

So Ross started the whole problem, but Rachel was stupid and fed his paranoia. Either way the issue was this misunderstanding, not the fact that they were on a break, so him memeing that line for the rest of the series is dumb and makes no sense.

But thats exactly what "we were on a break" means. He is saying he thought Rachel broke up with him.
Anyway, they are a horrible match and will get divorced within two years.

Why was Two and a Half Men popular? Or Big Bang Theory? Two Broke Girls? How I Met Your Mother?

Simple: many do not respect comedy as a proper artform in and of itself. Without that respect such people do not pay real attention to the substance of any comedy and so they have no sense of critiquing it or of how to tell shit from gold.

As someone in his thirties I'm inclined to believe the exact converse.

Friends is popular today because of Netflix.

Season 1... good.
Seasons 2 - 4.... awesome
Season 5 ... starts off awesome, wanes offf to good
Seasons 6 - 10... starts off shit and gets progressively shittier until you think it just cannot possibly get any shittier, but it does. By season 10 it is fucking unwatchable.

First two seasons comfy, the rest REEEEEEEEEE

> Friends is not an amazing show by any means but it is comfy and for a 90s sitcom not all that bad. Not hilarious but really watchable, one of those things you can watch with your stupid normie gf and not want to kill yourself at the same time.

Petty much. I don't see much reason to have any other opinion. It could be incredibly lame at times, but it's capable of being decently funny.

>Two and a Half Men popular? Or Big Bang Theory?

Both are complete ass and for the same reason.

>How I Met Your Mother?

About the same tier of show as Friends. Capable of being funny and relateable, but completely loathsome to take seriously.

i've always wanted to see rachel get slimed