Wow she can't act

wow she can't act.

>in before "she's acting bad on purpose"

youtube.com/watch?v=QCOXARv6J9k

pic unrelated, I don't have a database of images for every actress every time I want to funpost, but it's a girl, so close enough.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jrp-gqHGpf8&list=PLb7zj_ErKN6pHSoSCiXO4K18zMhW6MYot
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WHO IS THIS SEMEN DAEMON?

seriously, google gives me nothing. also, don't give a shit about emma watson.

literally nothing wrong with her performance

>I don't have a database of images for every actress every time I want to funpost, but it's a girl, so close enough.
literally just google her you lazy cunt

trying to rack my memory of where I found this one. hmmm. A neat mystery you've uncovered, because I was going to say some bondage forum on reddit, but if I saved this directly off the internet with no alterations as I obviously did, it should show up in an image search, but it's not. But not all hope is lost, take it and keep asking everywhere until someone recognizes her.

wtf I hate google now?

>trying to rack my memory of where I found this one. hmmm. A neat mystery you've uncovered, because I was going to say some bondage forum on reddit, but if I saved this directly off the internet with no alterations as I obviously did, it should show up in an image search, but it's not. But not all hope is lost, take it and keep asking everywhere until someone recognizes her.
What are you even trying to say?

What's that movie where a murder takes place at a boarding school for future morticians? I think it was called The Circle ,but Google search gives me this Emma Watson movie and a 2015 movie.

I have a story that will explain, but I have been burned enough times by starting a story and having a thread archive before I am done so I am making sure that does not occur.

She has one facial expression and it says "I am acting"

Why are you acting so mysterious? Are you flirting with us?

So, when I was younger, a show came out. You likely won't remember it, given the average age on this board. Before the days were everything was archived on the internet, a show could air and fade into obscurity, living on only in your memories. It was called Back to Sherwood. It was about this girl, Robyn, I think she was named, and she was the descendant of Robin Hood, and could travel back in time with a special pendant, and her goal was to free old Robin, who was trapped by a witch and needed the help of his great niece or something. Ten or Twelve episodes, I think it had. Now, we fast forward to a few years ago. The memory of this show from my youth pops into my head. I go looking for it, because seeing things from the past can awaken memories inside of you, like the smell of a lunchbox when you open it bringing you back to your childhood. That smell isn't found anywhere aside from a lunchbox that has been in use for some time and it can bring you back to another place in time.

So I googled it. I scoured the internet, but all that is left in the digital age of that show is the intro. I tried calling the CBC archives and their affiliates, but none had it. So, I dug deeper. I started contacting the actors and the actresses in the show, cause perhaps they had a copy in their personal collection. Some of their stars had risen, some had not. I even asked one of them for her autograph, even though I didn't want it, but I thought it would flatter her to actually get asked that question. None responded, save for one. The writer. He gave me a useful clue, even though he had no copy himself. He said that he still receives royalty cheques periodically, which means, somewhere, someone is still airing this show on television. It may not even be in English, but it's out there. He also passed onto me that he had a similar quest for a long gone show, and it just so happened that my brother had copies of the show he was looking for. So I handed them over to him.

But this had gotten me nowhere. Until months later, when a youtube comment I had left on the upload of something related to Back to Sherwood finally received a response. She told me that I could find the show on some swedish streaming service. so I signed up.It was a scam ultimately. No show, and I had to get a new credit card to stop the recurring charges. I guess it was a little too good to be true. Anyway, I guess that's the end of the story. I never found what I was looking for, but it's out there. And the reason I tell you this story, is because I don't think you should give up. Go and find your girl, and even if you don't get to her in the end, maybe you'll find something along the way that was worth uncovering even if it wasn't what you were after. Nothing to lose, right?

Holy fuuuckkk

Now I wanna know where those checks are coming from

no, you're all men, and that's not my way.

She was so bad in Colonia that I almost turned it off halfway through. I figured she would be done by now, how far can Harry Potter take her?

I guess the story could apply to you too. Just pretend I was talking about your bullshit in the end, instead of the girl wrapped up in the sheet. But I've never heard of it.

I couldn't even make it through the trailer. I know she doesn't even know what sonic and mario are. you gotta make me believe. or else you're just a whore. I know my dick isn't the biggest one you've ever seen.

pretty big though, like at least on the bigger side

i've always wanted to see her get slimed

user....

maybe what you're looking for is closer than you realize

Wait, no, that post would have made more sense with this picture.

What I hate the most of these movies/books is the evil rich intelligent guy being able to do anything he wants. That would be impossible. E.g. if Elon Musk became evil and started doing bad things, there are other billionaire geniuses that would stop him.

>E.g. if Elon Musk became evil and started doing bad things, there are other billionaire geniuses that would stop him.

You have an active imagination

>tfw bought the book a month ago and havent read it

fuck guess im too late now, better just read the summary on wiki and fake it

also the trailer just looks like an american black mirror ripoff

Black mirror is american. It's literally produced by Netflix

no you fucking loaf, it started british and charlie brooker is a brit.

fuckoff with you smug anime posting

>being made by a British guy makes it british

Nice meme

most movie goers have an intrinsic love for her because of hermoine. also she wasn't bad you dingus.

Source?

Hey man, I found a YouTube playlist that I think is the show you've been looking for, but the episodes are in German.

youtube.com/watch?v=jrp-gqHGpf8&list=PLb7zj_ErKN6pHSoSCiXO4K18zMhW6MYot

>late mario

How anticlimactic. I've posted on here before asking for it, but no responses before. After all the effort, seems to easy. At any rate you've made me and that writer happy. He told me to call him if I ever found them, cause he wanted then as well.

I hope that guy finds this shit before this thread dies man. He seemed pressed.

Oh, great. Yeah, well it's in German, but it's what you wanted. I hope you really enjoy it man, and Happy New Year.

Yeah, I'll learn German or something or call my neighbour over who speaks German to just translate the episode for me in real time. I'll watch them when I get home.

>SEMEN DAEMON
>not "Yummy Mummy"
You had one job, user.

That show came out in '98. From your post I would have guessed you're a lot older. Combined with the fact that you fell for an internet scam, I assumed you were a senior citizen.
My point is, there are several old anons on here, and you're too young to act like an old man.

I knew it was likely a scam, but I had to try. Didn't think someone would go such lengths to trick me out of ten bucks. Oh well. Anyway, almost twenty years ago now. Want to try guess how old I am? I've been married and divorced and the government gave me a medal for fighting in a war that one time. Didn't do much, but I can throw my weight around as a veteran lmao.

38? Are you a canadian vet?

Nope and yep.

God your a pretentious faggot. Produced in britain. You sub human.

"Black Mirror is a British television anthology series created by Charlie Brooker that features speculative fiction with dark and satirical themes that examine modern society, particularly with regard to the unanticipated consequences of new technologies.[1] The show was first broadcast on the British Channel 4, in 2011. In September 2015, Netflix commissioned a third season of 12 episodes.[2] The commissioned episodes were later divided into two seasons of six episodes; the third season was released on Netflix worldwide on 21 October 2016."

>triggered