Chechens

What made them the most Alpha white people in the world?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Chechen_War
mentalfloss.com/article/50202/why-are-white-people-called-caucasian
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chechen_diaspora
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Caucasus
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Islam.

But Bosnians and Albanians are cucks.

I consider Chechens to be the only white people in all of Churka land. Whiter than Georgians and Dagestanis and even Ossetians. Armenians are not even white they're Arabs so Chechens beat them too.

Chechens are the only white churkas.

>cuck
>said the statelet

And centuries of war.

They were always in war, they're basically a warrior race. Too bad they're muslim

I watched a documentary about chechnya. They seem like pretty tough and conservative people. Maybe islam can actually save the west if we actually convert en mass.

Caucasian genes.

Russian propaganda

so much this

are they actually consider white by white people?

Maybe the fact that they think they still live in the fucking middle age when it was a regular thing to be a fucking barbarian savage animal.

Also, islam.

>by white people

white people originated from the caucasus dumb taco

>Maybe islam can actually save the west if we actually convert en mass

The problem with both Islam and Judaism is that they encourage "unity" beyond race and nations.

Christianity is the only Abrahamic religion that is compatible with nationalism.

You aren't. Russians are just pussies

and north indians are technically caucasian but nobody gives a shit about that in real life, mehmet.

Of course they are.

10 chechen fighters can take on 100 burger transgender soldiers

Kek you wish

They're not caucasian, georgians, dagestanians, alans, chechen, circassians are caucasians.

ability to live anywhere but their region

>chechen subhumans
>white
Kek

We have so many of them in France. They are all violent since they are kids and growing they all infiltrate the crime organizations.

ish'allah good boys

>BTFO their 'country' entirely
>beloved leader now sucks Russian cock for a living
>pussies
Kek. I love it when Americans think theyre tough

few chechen farmers won first war against armed soviet military

>Russia is so shitty he had to move to Switzerland
>but pathetic diasporafag still needs to defend the country he abandoned on anime imageboards
you are the worst kind of poster

Howd that work out?

>implying im not here on holiday
You are the worst kind of faggot

>doesnt even refute any of his points
God you are even worse, ad hominem is not an argument my friend

So you guys are considering chechens as white? hmm...

Pretty good, they killed some Russians. The rooskis were cowardly enough to use air support against civilians and bomb the whole place.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Chechen_War

Disaster for Russia

>white people originated from the caucasus dumb taco
Some people say this isn't true. Is it?

>Germany
>making fun of people moving to Switzerland
???

Well, sucks to be you. I heard Austrians enjoying them the most
pretty shitty. Eltsin didn't want to start a full war so he let a lot of people die instead of just napalm the shit out of them. Good relationship with west was more important for him then people

>being this dumb
Kek you really are subhuman. Where are you now?

It's 19th century pseudo-science.

Nationalism is for cucks.

Funny that they dont expell extremists back to russia. Russia even provided intelligence but austria, us and france rejected.
Result:boston marathon bombing

If I was a diasporafag defending Germany from Switzerland you would have a point. But alas I am not

Reason why white americans are called ''caucasian'' is because a german philosopher went to georgia (caucasus mountains) and saw these white men and called them ''caucasian''. After that some amerian nigger snatched that word and called americans caucasian.

mentalfloss.com/article/50202/why-are-white-people-called-caucasian

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chechen_diaspora
They say 30 000 approx

Alphas don't attack in packs

Serbian chicks are HOT!

Fall of the soviet union, money and lack of the will to live a curse

meant for

Your imagination. Caucasians are scared of their own shadow if theere are not at least 10 of them with guns, knives, bats and mafia daddy on the phone.

t. Living in a gegion where Indians are more often seen then Caucasians

Russians werent clean either
They just recorded things far less

Whats wrong with that actually? He doesnt praise russia at all, just stating facts/his experiences
The only idiot is you, because you behave like buttblasted child

Afaik nobody wants them to come back. the less terrorists the better

>That rifle Gorski is holding ready to fire
Around blacks never relax. Was true 100 years ago.

well russia wanted the north caucasus so bad so for me they should just be your problem

>the less terrorists the better

No, you deserve it desu. Looking back to history you guys betraying other countries was a pretty jewish thing to do.

so why do you want to keep this muslim countries so bad?

oil

It's only our problem if they live here.
Stalin could exterminate them but he was too kind. Hitler collaborationist should be happy people are so kind to them
Nobody wants them. Eltsin was afraid that there other regions would try to become independent so he started the war

stalin was a nigger

they have oil? how come oil reserves are inhabited by the biggest subhumans kek

that's because hitler promised to make caucasian countries independed if they would help.

At least he treated chechens like they deserved

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Caucasus

Is this another thread where some Chechen diaspora talks trash for hours when everyone already knows that Chechnya is a third world place full of arab/mongol rape babies

It's just cringey dude, the only reason you live in some western European place is because your parents were smart enough to leave that shithole and the retards in it

>it's just cringey dude

hello s*mmer

Non-white people are always a problem, which didn't the Soviet union execute all of them? It will be hard to genocide when the internet is around and everyone has a camera in their pocket, that was a missed opportunity.

t. whole country is a literal monkey zoo

chechens are REVILED here since Beslan massacre

Bolshevics came to power exactly bacause they promised much to minorities and they did wonders to them. Both Lenin and Stalin were anti-Russian and pro minority if they had a chance.

Russians are pussies m8.

bash the shart

>a Jew with turkic ancestry and a Georgian are anti russian

Really activates my almonds

I am just kidding dude,anything has white skin is white for me.The problem is Sup Forums's perception of whiteness in anyway.Their minds work like this: Anyone who belongs to superior and aesthetic civilization = white.Its understandable that everyone want to be related to a more powerful formations and dont wanna have any connection to less powerful formations,but some guys are really serious about their memeish perception of whiteness. :D

mostly it are burger stormfags saying that

You wanna play this game m8? here's your "based" spetsnaz fried

oh wow wew, look at these White russians

t. David Shekelvitz

The word 'Caucasian' is a srsly fucked up word. Armenians speak Indo-european language(along with Ossetians) unlike other peoples in Kavkaz but they're despised as 'non-Caucasian.' Try to make a word like 'Kavkazian' or something like that instead of 'Caucasian'