Any americans live in the ghetto? how aren't you dead yet?

any americans live in the ghetto? how aren't you dead yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/maps/@53.3927342,-2.9561028,3a,75y,101.91h,69.69t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sJVjqtrTgIOaCCHeXRr3DGQ!2e0!5s20140701T000000!7i13312!8i6656
google.com/search?q=1967 detroit riots&espv=2&biw=1680&bih=965&site=webhp&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&sqi=2&ved=0ahUKEwi37aG2qbTNAhVIK1IKHbe1DgYQ_AUIBygC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jesus. How long is the time span on the set ? 1 shot every year ?

>US AMERICANO IS BASTION OF WHITE CIVILIZATION!

>Ghettoes
>White

holy shit, i`ve been looking around that whole area, what the fuck a happened? it was all there a few years ago.

niggers??

It's a struggle everyday senpai. Worse than West Sydney out here.

>t. united states of israel

Obviously.

I lived in a black ghetto for about a year, once. I'm not dead because I left.

No one is claimed some 99% black nigger ghetto is the bastion of white civilization. Also all your major cities will look like this within your life time friend. Just prepare to enjoy multiculturalism for what it is :^)

google.com/maps/@53.3927342,-2.9561028,3a,75y,101.91h,69.69t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sJVjqtrTgIOaCCHeXRr3DGQ!2e0!5s20140701T000000!7i13312!8i6656

look at this place back in 2008 compared to now.

this is how white people do it.

It was niged

Why would a black person come here?

Not really actually, they were already there. That's what happens when the manufacturing jobs leave.

White guy here, I used to live in Harlem. It was a pretty based community really. 90% black people, everyone knew eachother, huge BBQs in the park every weekend. Had lots of friends.

Then a bunch of white people started moving in because cheap rents. Drive property values up, black people start leaving, community gets destabilized, more crime.

feels bad mane.

Its called devil's night, Halloween, liquor, and gasoline

>Then a bunch of white people started moving in because cheap rents. Drive property values up, black people start leaving, community gets destabilized, more crime.
lol

I'm from detroit. ask me anything

Got rock?

nah bro i dont do drugs

want a brick?

i have 12 guns, so no thanks.

bullshit

>pay millions to live in a cramped ex council house
The cities of the UK and Ireland need to crumble. Honestly if you could bomb Dublin to rubble you would be doing us a favor. We need to build larger roads.

i dont... i'm an airline pilot.

Spot on my good fellow. Top plus marks awarded

I lived in the white ghetto aka the trailer park.

It wasn't bad. There wasn't inner crime or violence. If there was any inner violence it was a drunk man beating up his old lady aka wife. Or drunk brothers fighting.

The one I lived in wasn't a meth park though. Just a welfare one. Single white moms. Old married couples on one disability check. And a few good ol boys working for cash on the side or doing temporary jobs while their wife or girlfriend worked waiting tables or running the register.

1967 nigger riots. it ruined the city and it just keeps getting worse and worse.

google.com/search?q=1967 detroit riots&espv=2&biw=1680&bih=965&site=webhp&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&sqi=2&ved=0ahUKEwi37aG2qbTNAhVIK1IKHbe1DgYQ_AUIBygC

Is your career enjoyable?

Royal oak here.

Used to live in the barrio in San Diego. Me, my gf, and a bunch of Mexicans (we're white). Heard a double murder one night of two kids about a block away.

How did we stay alive? Mind our own business and keep a low profile. We were nice to everyone (and honestly they were mostly nice people too) but if anyone seemed mad or sketchy, we looked the other way. Made sure we never looked too well off, which was easy because we were broke.

Animals rarely shit where they eat. And imagine the media firestorm if a young white couple were killed in a barrio. But yeah, some days were like straight out of a gritty movie. Drugs, guns, prostitutes. I wouldn't do it again.

>what the fuck a happened? it was all there a few years ago.
>niggers??

Yeah, Niggers.

Think about it. Japan rebuilt Hiroshima into a beautiful first world city.

Detroit is slowly being reclaimed by nature and nigture.

Having niggers is literally worse than being nuked.

Grew up in the Magnolia Park/Second Ward area of Houston. Pretty much a Mexican ghetto (barrio). Crime was rampant, but it was mostly robberies and and gang violence. Only way you get killed is if you were involved or just collateral damage. I've long moved away to a nicer part of town, but through the years it's become calmer and people are nicer now. No idea why.