>this is literally what furries are attracted to
makes me sick

I want to fuck that cheeto.

Fuzzy meow meow, I give it a pat.

yes actually

*unzips dick*

I coock better than gordon ramsay

First for Asians are the superior race

I really want to get out of my shell and do shit instead of shitpost all day. But I have only about 3 friends and they have a life too, I can't hang out with them every day.
Sure I can go do some activity like working out, but I'll be doing that for maximum 1 hour and I don't meet people there either.

So how do I get out of my shell lads and get a life? What do you fuckers do all day?

Go to a bar in a busy part of town, just sit and have a drink or two, chat uyp the bartender

Do you have a job? Do you go to school? If not, get one/go to one, and if so befriend some of your coworkers/classmates

Alone? people will probably think you're a loser tbqh

try drawing
you're an adult now so you have the skill of observance and you will be better than whatever you've done in your past
so take your time and draw a portrait of a person, then do it 1000 more times and develop skill
inbetween you may look up different procedures to drawing methods of certain parts of the body

>3 friends
don't be greedy

Enough of these people exist to influence the healthcare system.

i looked at the archive... i'm glad to know you weren't serious about it toronto user, thanks for appologizing. i probably overreacted.

i made myself breakfast today lol.

Adult men are the group with the highest chances of not having any friends. Don't fret it

Would like to violently torture a white leftist milienal

>white not fully cooked
youtube.com/watch?v=4uOuLR1wSuM

violence is the ultimate crime
you will be violently tortured for your sin

Only if you act like a total autist. If you just act casually people won;t give you shit; if they do ask why you're alone, just tell the truth. "I had some free time, so I figured I'd just come and relax, have a drink or two."

t. Chad

He is an adult, right?

Yeah, I'm really sorry about that. No offense intended.

My job is delivering packages so I don't exactly meet people there either. Right now it's vacation so no school either.

Not a bad idea honestly but that goes back to pretty much the same principle as working out as I mentioned here You do it for an hour and don't meet people. It doesn't fill up your entire day.

My friends are about as normie as they get. They're social and I don't want to fuck up my relations by calling them often and come off as a creep.
I need more friends to diversify

Context?

I would gladly suffer eternity in hell if I could remove the fignernails of a white leftist millennial faggot one by one

>You do it for an hour and don't meet people. It doesn't fill up your entire day.
if i ever find actual work to do it'll consume my attention intently and i'll be happy to do it for 6 hours
the problem is just taking that first step to learning to get to that point of intensity
you won't ever be satisfied by a beginner's work so you have to grind out those hours to get to the "interesting stuff"

barbarian
basically a nigger

I'll give it a shot tomorrow, thanks bud. I think the bartender sees too many people in a day to give a shit about one individual as me anyway.
Just like I don't give a shit about most people when delivering packages either because I'm doing it too often. You'd be surprised how often people try to build a relation with me, mostly old people tho.

Man what the fuck is this?

hi

youtube.com/watch?v=aQTKXcR5bdo

>off monday
>work tuesday
>off wednesday
>work thursday - sunday
not sure I'm a fan of my new schedule desu

You just have to go when it's slow, so the bartender doesn't have much else to do.

SHOOBEEHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Did you post this ironically or are you a fellow /noshoes/?

No seriously why has journalism just completely fucking sucked in the last decade?
Fuck me even yellow journalism was better

Some VERY high quality posting.

good post

Don't care. I would cut Thier fingers off one by one and Laugh while I did it. I would cut Thier balls off and feed them to him

my friend complains about double standards a lot and it's really boring

i want American qt....

i like no shoes but the 'free flowing electrons' is bullshit

Gives you the dick

kys gook proxy nigger

Take the time in talking to some people while on the job. Maybe you'll find someone with just the similarities as you do.

americans are massive

Ryan, buddy, please come back to the discord. you are missed

Yeah, I'm sure if I buy into it either, but being barefoot has definitely helped a lot of issues I had with muh feet.

Imagine being like this.
Seriously, just imagine for a second.

tfw no jap gf

Grim stuff

So tell me, what do you guys do all day? I'm genuinely curious

tfw no white gf

Imagine actually finding this shit inspiring.

Learned a few months ago that one of my female cousins was on "I didn't know I was pregnant"

If only...

Lots of gross images lately. Leaving this general until the new

Me on the left

Most days I work 9-5, rest, do some chores and read/work on stuff for dnd/play dnd. On my weekends (monday tuesday) I hang out with my friends, or just relax alone. Today I went for brunch with some friends and spent the afternoon dyeing my hair and jamming.

will she b my lesbian gf

That's like a black slave giving the middle finger to the underground railroad. The heck is their problem?

Americans find this inspiring.

shes a national treasure, get away from her NIC CAGE

>Redditors find this inspiring

Very good post

cute cougar

not bad

IT G MA

love green beans

Would you rather have a spouse with top half human & bottom half fish or top half fish & bottom half human?

I'd rather put a 9mm in my cranium

What's the catch?
Is it all unskilled or do I need to know nerd computer stuff?