Whatever happened to this guy and his court case?

whatever happened to this guy and his court case?

latimes.com/nation/la-na-0310-conspiracy-theories-shootings-20160310-story.html

was the kid nuts or was he on to something? he shoots a guy claiming him to be a alien an absurd amount of times and even in the head and then the pastor just shrugs it off

no one? figured you guys would be keeping tabs on him

Too busy sliding with bait and cuck threads

I don't know. I read the story (even though it's LA times so it's spin city) but they paint him as being a schizzed the fuck out methed the fuck out former marine. Seems like either a mkultra'd out patsy to 1) discredit "kunshpirashy theerists"/ayy lmaos 2) to signal boost the white male psycho shooter meme and 3) as yet another news distraction or simply a methed out PTSD'd out icked out schizoid in the age of insanity.

Reptilians are trying to silence the story

He's with Kek now

You're only perpetuating the narrative.

Forget about the shooter.

What about the fucking aliums?!

doesn't he have a court case or is he really being raped by aliens now?

i want to hear what this nutter has to say

/thread

What is there to talk about? The idea is so absurd but I'm sure a lot of people still believe it. There's just nothing we can do about it.

the pastor got shot in the head at point blank range and lived

the guy that shot him was clearly mkultrad or something, there have been no real updates

>bro, there are aliens all around us and they control everything
>ok, so what do we do about it?
>.....

Remote electronic mind control

Where can I read more of this?

Quickly look through /x/ archives at 4pleb. There's a mega link for the pdf

The fucking aliums are in the sky, different ones are underground, and others are (presently) behind the sun.
Any other questions?

The aliens (who are also demons) are the masterminds behind the cycle of lif eand death. They are forcing us to relive our lives over and over. I don't know why they do it, because they never told me that.

I wish this was true

Can we get off the wild ride somehow?

Something like this would take a long time to go to court - he's probably going through all sorts of psychiatric treatment for his own sake as well as to see if he's fit to go to trial or could plead insanity.