twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

twitter.com/David_Cameron/status/744512755324059648

dave must want to brexit, good sport old chap

What an ugly ho

Really makes you think...

are you for real?

How about this?

oh post moar

ugly or not, it's from one of the most redpilled movies when it comes to portraying female nature

I don't get the fascination with thurman. She's not particularly attractive. She's literally a 10 only if you're in your late 30's and trolling for ass in bars.

Jesus Christ, this is getting fucking ridiculous...

Please milk it.

prime nicole kidman is god tier material
dude are u gay

>british""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""conservatives"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

>he doesn't want a 10/10 milf trying her best to sound cultivated despite being american

>Cameron has secretly been pro-Brexit all along
>but someone is blackmailing him with photos of his cock in a dead pig's mouth
>He's trying his hardest to fuck up the remain campaign without revealing himself

Zippity zappity, I shall now use this to fappity.

What the hell is pic related ? Are the memes true ? Do people really wear fedoras and post quotes all day long?? Is that the remain face ?

'

;

he's the Batman all along

#

P cringe

If I were tipping 40, sure. But I'm not even close to that.

fucking shills trying to derail

Oyyy Veyyyy you got me.

Stop sliding

Britain explain your shit, is Boris "the Ottoman" Johnson really your next PM ?

Seriously appart from Farage brexit leaders are cucks

Frankly I don't even care about pro / con leave arguments. I just want to see the EU burn. So vote leave please.

bimp

bamp

Y-you know we don't want you guys to leave, right?

I thought Dave supported the Brexit?

Seems like the UK is full retards.

"hurr durr, I MUST defend the right of EU bankers to exploit my country" - typical leftist in 2016

You can't trust a pig fucker.

It's almost like these people are being deceived into exposing themselves. Hmm, really makes you think. Every action has an equal and opposite reaction.

We can strengthen our economic ties if we leave and rebuild our strong trans-atlantic partnership that has suffered under Obama. An actively pro-American Britain would be good for America.

Brits, what is the opinion on the ground with Brexit and the Cox (((assassination))) right now?

One of my fav movies familia

test

Tool chock on the litso get me s malchick after

My dubs will confirm this.

trips make it beyond doubt!

>Destroying America's project 50 years in the making
>Good for America

woah... so this is the power... of the establishment

Kek

They love shitting on the right for using terror attacks as political ammunition, but at least the right only says "we told you so"

But what Cameron did is really low.

And my trips don't lie.

>I thought Dave supported the Brexit?

No. He ran his election campaign on the promise to give them a referendum. But apparently he didn't actually expect to win and just wanted to milk a few more %.

Now he has to give them the referendum even though he wants nothing more than to remain.

oh shit

That's a hamburg you faggot.

> they believe the general population aren't retarded enough to not think about it that deeply

Overestimating the general population is retarded in itself.

We can only hope, user. We can only hope.

rereading this book after learning some Russian is hilarious.

witnessed

Hell no. Cameron wanted to call a referendum to shut down UKIP support and unify the Eurosceptics behind him. Now he's got half the country openly opposing him and is panicking.

Has nobody realized yet that Jo Cox is a euphamism for Joke Cocks. Your British humor is so cheeky you've lost the ability to distinguish reality from fiction. It's all just a sham.

>all of those comments in the kikebook page are gone, replaced with pro remain ones
hate speech ;^)

the effect of this is kind of spoiled when you can see the tape on the ground marking out where to stand

No-one's saying marry her, user, just fuck her & leave.

Good luck, you guys really need it.

>mfw Leave wins anyway
>mfw Thomas Mair is out on parol in 6 years