I wish Japan was on our side during WWII, why did they chose Germany instead?

I wish Japan was on our side during WWII, why did they chose Germany instead?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racial_Equality_Proposal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marco_Polo_Bridge_Incident
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it was literally them chimping out because the allies didn't give them all of China after WW1

I wish Germany was on our side in WWII. Why did they choose Japan instead?

So it was our fault? Man fuck china, why didn't we just hand china over?

So they really don't teach history in US schools huh

I would have rather had Japan than China in retrospect. What the fuck.

No not in depth, we only learned about the Nazi Germany side of the war, and a few tidbits about pearl harbor. An extemporraneous research had to be done on the internet or from books that you have to goto a bookstore to find.

this

Though obviously hindsight is always 20/20

Where the fuck did you go to school nigger? They teach much more about the Pacific Front than Europe in my state

New Jersey, we mostly learned about GB Germany Russia etc, not alot about the pacific at all except for the nukes and pearl harbor.

>Americans making foreign policy decisions based on how "cool" it might be

America fought for the wrong side in WW2.

I would have chose Japan over you instantly you fucking bucktoothed, tea-drinking, biscuit-eating, beans on toast having, mum worshipping, fag. Don't forget we still won the revolutionary war.

maybe coz interests in Chinkland back then?

Plenty of reasons. It all started with the premise of Japan's expansionism. And to be an expansionist country that is self sufficient, they needed oil. There was oil in the East Indies, but to get there, they needed control over the Philippines.

>being this much of a weeb

Count yourself lucky your system somehow keeps 99% of Americans from ever coming anywhere near the civil service

Fuck China

in fact japan tried to approach Britain but japan was too fishy for them at that time

then only Germany still would pick japan up

Because they stole our islands after WW1. Not cooperating would meant that they possibly have to give them back. Also common interests.

What the fuck

Which islands?

According to my knowledges...

a.In the establishment of The League of Nations, US disrespected Japan's suggestion: anti-racial prejudice.
b.Just before the WWII, US repelled out Japan from her oil sales partners.
c.China influenced US with 'Tanaka Memorial'(distorted). US recognized Japan as the evil nation against the world.
d.Russian agent 'Harry White' controlled US stance to Japan with 'Hull note'.

So basically communist propaganda?

KEK
The pacific front was the first proxy war

Are you black American?

No why?

WWII was a mistake, we should have never even gotten involved in the first place...

I like black American, personality.

This. This. This.

*personally

Is it because you like brown girls?

They have influenced. but that's not all of the reasons... I think
agreed

pathetic weeb neck yourself

Stop blaming all this on umbrella terms such as ''communists'' when it is quite obviously the jewish cabal working in the shadows on both sides, playing the different state leaders like chess pieces. The same cabal pulling the same shit today. Russian agent ''Harry White'' is quite obviously one of these jewish agents whispering in the president's ear. Start pointing the fingers at the right group of people so that we may stop them one day.

This is what I learned in middle school as well.

>Wilson rejected Japan’s claim to German concessions in Shantung, home of Confucius, which Japan had captured at a price in blood. Tokyo threatened a walkout if denied what she had been promised by the British. “They are not bluffing,” warned Wilson, as he capitulated. “We gave them what they should not have.”
>In 1921, at the Washington Naval Conference, the United States pressured the British to end their 20-year alliance with Japan. By appeasing the Americans, the British enraged and alienated a proud nation that had been a loyal friend.
Semi related, but why has America always been like this, and why do other countries listen to us?

I wonder what the world would have been like had Japan won?

Britain's favourable relations with the US (especially on cheap grain imports) were far more crucial than a friendship with a far-flung power in a region that was already straining to justify its costly commitments. In the end it always amounts to who has the stronger hand.

Japan from the 40s is not japan from today.
You would not have wanted to deal with imperial japan.

They would have been worst then china in everyway.

Democracy>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>SHIT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Communists>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Facists.

yep, japan of the 40's was more like the CCP of today, only far more aggressive and expansionist.

lol at this people who think it would've been all anime and democracy if japan had won.

America badly needed the war to fix their economy so the goaded the Japs into starting one. Of course their "anti imperialist" brand of imperialism was a problem for American imperialist ambitions in Asia too. Germany meanwhile was allied to China at first but when the war with Japan showed that Chiang Kai-shek was pretty useless (and history later showed he really was) and China wouldn't amount to anything in the near future Germany and Japan allied instead based on their common conflict with the US.

Japan was in the Britain and America side in WW1.
These cheery trees in Washington D.C. were sent from Japan in the era.

World war 2 was a mistake, I am sorry my friend.

>would have been all anime and democracy had they won
Nobody said this but you. I guarantee anime would have never even existed. It would have been a better society than what exists today.

better is a subjective term. if by 'better' you mean more expansionist, more militaristic, and less democratic, then okay i'll give you that.

Democracy is good to a point, it has an apex like all social structures. It goes uphill, peaks and then downhill. Imperialist Japanese rule would have been fine, perhaps we would have a more technologically advanced society, everyone would be healthy, know martial arts, and be more educated as a whole. Discipline is important in society, and democratic societies lack discipline.

Democracy is not really a thing and never has benn, really. WW2 wasn't the victory of democracy but of capitalist consumerism. If today certain attributes seem to be lacking in society it is not because of democracy but because the consumermist system has weeded them out as unnecessary.

Sure
And my English teacher is black American.
He is really nice.

Cool

remember 1919.
everyone started making a mistake here.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racial_Equality_Proposal

So it was racism? Jesus christ I hate this country.

Quit enabling us.

FYI for 'Harry White', and the background of Japan, Jewish, China and Soviet Union
a. 'Harry White' has contacted with Soviet Union while drafting 'Hull note'
b. Soviet Union wanted 'non-frozen seaport' around East Asia. if Japan lost the power in East Asia, that is favored by Soviet Union.
c. Japan borrowed money from Jewish. There are no positive reasons that Jewish would become hostile to Japan.
d. Japan ambassador saved Jewish peoples although Japan and Germany are ally.
e. You know Chinese live with their 'Great Pride'. Manchu (honestly it has not been a part of China before Qing dynasty) was controlled by Japan.
KMT would want to regain their glorious days(now Chinese Communist is wanting)

I believe your 'Jewish conspiracy' won't be an option.

Japan of the 40s is the same Japan as today, just in war mode.

They were already westaboos, they were making cartoons, and they even had loli schoolgirls in sailor uniforms.

we made a mistake too.
everything was immature.
it is not a simple story.

No. Someone's country started making a mistake here.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marco_Polo_Bridge_Incident

Or maybe you can consider the mistake to be not having a real leader that knows when to back off and consolidate their gains.

>4 survivors

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racial_Equality_Proposal
Kek.
>Uh, sorry, Japan, but we got negros back home and no way am I going to recognize them as equals.....

This is why I hate Japan

I think that Japan at this time is already distorted.

They have the worst posters. No wonder they lost the war.

Beware of the Japanese Jew

The worse Japanese posters always turn out to be one of you fucking Americans, either on a proxy or staying in the country as a JET or military brat.

They play everyone off as friends. Of course they were acting as allies to the Japanese. Same thing they're doing with the US today, proclaiming each other as ''greatest allies'' yet in Israel they were celebrating when 9/11 happened. You have to start seeing the bigger picture, these people think in very long terms, which is how they obfuscate everything and everyone.

allies = eternal goyim

Oh fuck off

Well said, friend.

a. Soviet Union joined to the United Nations for the WWII though Japan and Soviet Union had concluded 'Soviet–Japanese Neutrality Pact' before.
b. Before the WWII, China didn't ensure the security of Japanese immigrants into China. Japanese immigrants were killed and raped. It was more harder than Chinese riots of 2005-2013.

So, Soviet Union and China were not a friendly powers to Japan.

if you have any evidences for Jewish conspiracy, you can tell them.
So far, your guessing is not beyond just a guessing. To make it a supposition, evidences are needed.

Well on one side you have the Soviet Union which was under the control of the bolshevik jews (who comprised 95% of the government officials) ever since the revolution. On the other side you have the US president surrounded by his top advisors who are jewish, whispering ''advice'' into the president's ear.

Both countries pretended to be friendly towards Japan, and both of them ended up backstabbing the Japanese.

china was democratic back then

It was facist