So who saw the first season of Man in the High Castle and thought MAN I WANT TO SEE MORE OF THIS CHARACTER!

So who saw the first season of Man in the High Castle and thought MAN I WANT TO SEE MORE OF THIS CHARACTER!

I can't stand this bobble nosed cunt.

Anything that he's in automatically gets an automatic -5 points.
Luckily The Man in the High Castle portrays Nazis in a positive light, so it gets an automatic +10

Hate him

Is that the undercover guy that arrested Badger in BB?

I didn't want to see more of him because I liked that he seemed to have a good way out of the show, but I liked him in season 1.

5 episodes into season 2 and he doesn't seem bad so far.

He's in everything, Supernatural, Z Nation etc etc.

DJ Quail Eggs or something?

Methed up bilbo isnt even a good actor.

that being said, i did get used to his charachter more in season 2. I mean, i still don't like his face, but I will admit he's more likable that frank (although a pile a burning shit is more likable than S2 Frank)

Road Trip way back as well. I don't think he's aged.

No he really hasn't aged has he? Weird, you think he's a robot of some kind? He's really pathetically small and skinny, poor lad.

>MAN I WANT TO SEE MORE OF THIS CHARACTER!

This applies to every charcter that isn't a Nazi though. Should have just started murdering all the non-Nazi characters and tried again with a new cell.

I can easily see this guy in the lead role for the movie adaption of The Stanley Parable.

He really isnt, just stutters, stammers, and talks whinily.

>s1 frank = smith = trade director = jap investigator >s2 frank = antique dealer >>>>>>>>> everyone else >>>>>>> julianna >>>>>>>>>>>>> joe

why are the leads the two worst actors? literally unlikable from the first moment you see them

And pleads, to be honest he doesn't even know how to get into character. His rolls are based off his own personality.

Roles lmao

Keep thinking about bread rolls.

>s1 frank above anything besides S2 Frank
He's still a kike. He may not be an angsty self obsessed bitch, but he's still a kike

So a poor mans michael cera?

he was great in season one other than the GOTTA KILL EMPEROR plot pushing out of character asspull but that was to be expected in a show that needs drama to progress the plot. easily my favorite character before he got into the resistance shit

Looks like Eminem.

5 seconds in paint

Accept in a higher age bracket, Michael Cera plays characters who are still virgins.

Oh no... Now I want to eat DJ Qualls...

... How do you think his feet taste, user? I bet they're salty...

I need to take a break drinking,

Except***

He was diagnosed with Hodgkin's lymphoma at age 14; after two years of treatment, his cancer was said to be in remission. According to Qualls the chemotherapy he received at an early age sped up his metabolism and impacted his system at a time of growth, "It stopped my development," which explains his slender frame.[2][3][4]

This faggot looks the same as he did in the I'm just a kid song video from 2002. How does he do it?

Cancer

DJ Qualls is a treasure

is it a coincidence that he's named mccarthy?

Is it a coincidence Frank is a black haired artist with a Jewish grandfather who is abused by the social and political forces in his country until he becomes a political extremist?

I think I first saw him on the Drew Carey show

how do you feel about the japanese characters?