ITT: We summon """Denmark"""

I miss you brah. Where you at?

I'm a dane in Norway. What's up?

If you're actually Danish, you aren't him. Looking for a Canadian proxy who used to hang out in /cum/ all the time, but he hasn't been around recently and I miss him.

Oh. That would not be me.

Let me help you

kill the proxynigger

I-Is that you, """Denmark"""?

how autistic do you have to be to start an entire thread about some Facebook shit in your general? Fucking kill yourself

T. Danehater

alright the last post brought one Dane here

Lets try again

I thank you for your efforts, Swedebro.

no problem, lets hope you find that dane

hi, how can I help?

BAH, IT WORKED.

Are you """""""""""""The Dane"""""""""""""""""?

carlsberg är en dålig öl

Nämn en (1) bra svensk ölsort

Norrlands guld, Mariestad
Sen har vi Falcon och Pripps, dock är de ägda utav Calsberg, men svenskt bryggda

BOOYAH!!!!!

Hang all Danes from the tallest oak! Why oak you ask? Well you see, oaks tend to grow into very large trees with many branches and their branches are very sturdy. A normal sized branch could probably hang up to 5 or 6 Danes. The decomposing bodies of the Danes will give nutrition to the new oaks being planted, so in about 100 years will will be able to hang Danes at least 4 times as fast. The oaks can later be cut down to build sturdy and expensive boats that we can use to invade their tiny country.

I-I just want to see my Danebro again ;_;

I want you both to die

Then why are you here?

Norrlands guld är ok, resten är rätt pissiga favä

To shitpost

I am danish.

Go to mc donalds fatty. Let this man seach for his friend. I will bring you 10 Danes my friend

halloj meddanskere

What is it.

DER EEEER ET YNDIGT LAAAAAAND!

>not posting the good version

>fat McDonald's meriga XDDD
You don't know what you're talking about. This is about a proxy faggot from /cum/, and not just some friendly Dane who OP misses.
OP and proxymark are both twats, so fuck you for defending them.

>poster ikke den overlegne kodbollerret

my mother is danish
thank you for listening