Portugal NO!

Portugal NO!
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4747270/Family-ordered-Algrave-pool-Burkini-row.html

portugal is racist and intolerant

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Alcácer_Quibir
scoopnest.com/user/MailOnline/657298696909004800
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why can't people where whatever they want?

God I hate both left and the right for ruining everything

I LOVE PORTUGAL
FUCK OFF

*Wear

:\\\\\

Im starting to realise Brazilians are worse than Americans.

Uma delicia

King of Portugal, ronaldo, grew up in Africa. How do they reconcile this?

At the same time, if you went to the beach in, like, Pakistan, the locals would be mortified if you wore a thong and went against local customs in such a way.

Wtf I love Portugal now

Exactly.

I understand the point of view of the guy working there, I also expect to see women in bikini , only that is halal, if you were burkini you will burn in jahannam.

So we should take Pakistan as a role model?

Based Portugal.

Stop it now because this bullshit becomes normal in your society and your women are all wearing burkas.

here comes the germcuck

If they want to continue their oppressive and violent culture they can practice that at home in their home country and stop immigrating.

>taking brown people as role models is bad

Wow you're a racist nazi bigot.

Based Towel Vendors

>Germany

Why am I not surprised?

Not an argument

Macronesia ia as african as iceland

youre the one telling women what they can and cant wear

No I'm telling them to adapt to the culture of my nation if they want to live in it or fuck off back to goatfuckistan if they want to keep their culture.

If their ideals and society are so fucking great, why the fuck are they here and not sitting back in their oh so perfect home country?

when did Pakistan become the West's inspiration for how they should act?

>No I'm telling them to adapt to the culture of my nation if they want to live in it
which includes telling them what they can wear,
exactly how much skin are they forced to show or else they kicked out of the pool?

>which includes telling them what they can wear,

These dumb bitches are still wearing burkas so obviously being told what to wear by their shit religion or their husband is exactly what they want, so back to goatfuckistan they can go. Enjoy that wonderful country built by their amazing culture.

Which part of "I don't want their trash, violent fucking culture being considered normal anywhere in my country" do you not understand? I don't care if they need to be rounded up and tossed on the first plan out and how many liberal bitches cry about it. I enjoy the country that has been built here, and that country includes not hearing loud speaker prayers 5 times a day and women being treated like property.

Because it's our countries fuckhead piss off.

i just want to ad something, the problema its precedentes, because for exemple, in PT is forbiden by law to drive while wering your face covered, but i have a muslim famaly living in my neighborhood and the women drive whit theyr faces covered.

im not in favor of the road autority making arbitrary rules concerning wheter i should or should not where someting, still the problema here is they dont aply the rules so why the fuck should i care about rules(i dont anyways)

>the problema

when they are directly breaking a law then it makes sense, but the burkini doesnt hurt anyone

OH MY GOD I LOVE PORTUGAL NOW, IT'S SO BASED THAT I WILL SUCK PORTUGUESE BROWN COCK UNTIL I BREAK MY NECK FROM SUCKING SO MUCH DICK.

No, but people should do as Romans do when in Rome. How can anyone be okay with people bursting into your house, looking at your daily routine and being disgusted with everything that's normal for you, and demanding that you change your ways because they don't feel welcome?

>demanding that you change your ways because they don't feel welcome?
except no one is saying everyone should wear a burkini, only that they should be able to if they wanted, a westerner can wear a bikini at a beach in Lebanon, does Lebanon really respect individuals rights more than the west?

Good poInt. If laws aren't consistent they turn into tools of manipulation and abuse where one can say "everyone dodges taxes" when justifying their own avoidance if the law then conversely shame other for doing it (Like Bono)

user there are plenty of conservative places where dressing simply is allowed in tourist places.

It's private property so he can enforce whatever rule he wants but it's a dumb rule.
I can't believe people think this is good and at the same time feel they're better than the "trash, violent fucking culture" that plagues the muslim world.

Sure showed him, Mehmet

You make children uncomfortable by parading your slave wifes in their slave uniforms
How do you explain your daughter than in other cultures girls like her are cattle? how do you explain to her that you allow them in?

>Post about Muslims

>Germany and Uk rush to defend them every time

Really makes my neurons reproduce tb.h

>slave wifes in their slave uniforms
but you are the one who thinks he can decide what a women can and cant wear, how about instead you explain to your daughter how she has to show a certain amount of skin at the pool even if she is uncomfortable or else you will kick her out

>Implying she is not running around naked at home

And..I will decide what my daughter wears, because she has to obey me, at least till college or she gets a job.

your a disgrace leaf. the fundamental right to expression in Canada is immutable. people are allowed to where whatever they want.

Why would she be uncomfortable? its those slave suits that are uncomfortable, they exist only to keep a woman wrapped they are not practical at all
>Its their choice
No its not, if women chose to wear that shit out of a personal choice how come it was non existant until we started letting these savages in?

>we

>Why would she be uncomfortable? its those slave suits that are uncomfortable, they exist only to keep a woman wrapped they are not practical at all
again you are deciding what is good for women and what isnt like the slave master you are
>if women chose to wear that shit out of a personal choice how come it was non existant until we started letting these savages in?
what do nuns wear when they swim? that wasnt my point anyway my point was you assume every woman is forced to wear hijab by her husband which clearly tells me you have never met a muslim so i dno what you are complaining about

I hope you get raped and your throat slashed!
When your Muslim overlords grow tired of you, you'll be begging for things to go back to before they came over in the millions, BITCH!!

The point is to try to adapt to the local culture, to avoid shock/clash. It is a matter of respect since you are at their homes. Been to Emirates a few times and I never drank alcohol, as a sign of respect..Is that so hard to do?

of course you respect the culture, but i dont see how covering yourself while swimming causes a clash of culture, you dont have a problem with it when a nun does it so why when a Muslim does it?
and speaking of emirates notice how girls can wear a bikini at the beaches?

>Goes to the emirates, doesn't eat camel flambé'd whit bourbon.

Psh bet you didn't even have tried sopa de macaco either you pesant, you lack a refined taste, João.

Kys, faggot. You should be thankful the Left keeps you as pets.

Manoel pls, estou a te defender..

Never saw a nun at a beach desu, but it can be considered her 'work' uniform imo. And let me remind you Nuns HAVE FREE WILL. Your analogy is completely wrong

I've seen a girl in Brazil at a beache with burka, and it bothered me tb.h. It was literally 42 ℃ and she was sweating. Everyone was commenting like, poor girl, what a bastard religion would do that and so on..(She had a man next to her)

But do whatever tb.h, but my opinion is as the same of the old dictate: When in Rome, do like the romans.

What was the man next to her wearing?

Shorts, he was fatty.

>And let me remind you Nuns HAVE FREE WILL.
again the assumption that they were all forced, how many Muslims do you actually know well?

>When in Rome, do like the romans.
problem is that the thing that makes western culture great and different to all others is the emphasis on human rights and individual liberties, you are complicating an issue that basically boils down to can a woman choose what she wears to the beach, its a disgrace when even "sandnigger savages" can understand this better than some Europeans, pic related is in Tripoli, the most religious city in Lebanon - notice how the women wear what they want?

what a hypocritical fag, desu

Quite a few actually, Brazil have the biggest syria/Lebanon diaspora in the world, and is receiving thousands of Syrians lately, and some do college with me..but nice deflection..

The fact that Lebanon is relatively liberal with its' implementation of Muslim rules is probably because ít's hard to do that when 40% of the population is still Christian.
Once it goes below 10% we will see how liberal and "European" it really is.

Public beach ≠ private property. And Lebanon along with Jordan are literally the epitome of cherry picking. They are surrounded by extremists from outside and inside ( see Hezbollah)

It's an indirect threat of violence towards women.
It says "dress modestly of something may happen".
And once the % of beachgoers is mostly Muslim, wearing bikinis will be implicitly banned.

>but nice deflection
i wasnt deflecting, the fact you think they are all forced tell me you havnt spoken to many Muslims on this issue
i literally gave you a picture from an almost entirely Muslim part of the country in a city known for its extremists
>cherry picking.
my point was there are "sandnigger savages" who understand individual liberty more than people in the countries that built that ideal, i wasnt suggesting it was the norm in the middle east
>Public beach ≠ private property
not sure if its public or not desu, but thats irrelevant anyway, why does a private beach in Lebanon respect individuals rights more than a private pool in Portugal?

>I've seen a girl in Brazil at a beache with burka, and it bothered me tb.h. It was literally 42 ℃ and she was sweating

You do know that the burka originated in the Arabian peninsula b/c the climate there.

That's not true, though. It's expressly because of hadiths concerning modesty.

>slave suit
It's called a wedding ring, and the husband wears it.
Funny how no one gives a shit about how men are effectively disposable slaves to society. Oh wait, no it isn't, fucking kill yourself, you gynocentric piece of shit.

apparently it originates from Persian Zoroastrians actually

>respect more
Because we like to see booty.

>"sandnigger savages" who understand individual liberty
No they don't, lol.

The place is hot, but it's a desert climate meaning very low humidity. And actually, in Saudi Arabia, women in the more humid coastal areas don't wear full covering outfits.

Putting *rabs in their place since 1143.

You're welcome, Europe.

>Putting *rabs in their place since 1143

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Alcácer_Quibir

Well, almost.

oh boy...

>Implying she is not running around naked at home

Don't try to lecture me on my own history fgt. At that time our king was an ill counseled child, ofc retarded shit was bound to happen.

>being so eternally buttblasted about a defeat that you develop a cargo cult about D. Sebastião coming back to make things right again

It's tha natural state of mac... Brazilians.

its disgusting and unhygienic not to mention this culture is retarded as fuck keep it out of europe

stop role playing as a country, it's pathetic

t. Abdul

>its disgusting and unhygienic
are one piece swimsuits unhygienic?

>Basedtugal

The shortest single superpower even occurred in history, 1989-2018. Good job

Based Spanish windshield.

>Porto is very nice btw

>but i dont see how covering yourself while swimming causes a clash of culture
That's because you're a naive idiot. Portugal isn't lacking in clothes you can use to cover yourself with, but she chose the burkini, she chose to cover herself with muslim attire. And I bet she roams around in Portugal in eastern clothing as well, living as a foreigner in Portugal, instead of living as a Portuguese in Portugal. If an immigrant's culture of origin should be left in the country where it belongs, otherwise it's rude and ungrateful.

Portugal is acting very wisely.

>muslim attire
end of the day its just a swimsuit that covers more area, isnt she allowed to be a practicing Muslim in Portugal? what happened to freedom of religion? all these Europeans talking about culture and heritage forget the best heritage you have that set you apart from others is you championed the ideas of human rights and liberties, which apparently are less important than telling a woman what she can wear when swimming
>I bet she roams around in Portugal in eastern clothing as well
she has the right to wear whatever she wants as long as it doesnt cause problems for others, so a full on Burka is problematic due to photo IDs and interracting with strangers but a scarf over the hair should be fine

Why even let mudslimes in?

> Europeans talking about culture and heritage forget the best heritage you have that set you apart from others is you championed the ideas of human rights and liberties

doing opposite of this is what made Europe be great in first place, i could tell you how much Romans cared about liberty and freedom

>be german
>be retarded
>invite 2 million muslims to your country
>"oh shit we don't have enough welfare for all of them"
>"let's force the rest of Europe to take some of them in"
the end

Reconquista II quando?

It's actually quite common here for swimming pools to ban burkini's and such. But normally people never wear that anyway.

and all of European cultural achievements come from true Europeans that are dead now, not those literal cuckolds inviting niggers to rape their daughters

Muslim countries are hypocritical shitholes.

Malaisya would never allow hairy Brazilians and Portuguese with speedos in their beaches.

but Muslim countries dont claim to champion individual rights, are they role models now?

This. Malaisya arrested Australians and censorship speedos. Fuck muslims.

Be tolerant with a culture that is tolerant with you.

Yeah suuure.

Malaysian muslim police lose their precious time hunting tourists taking naked selfies in desert beaches everyone.

scoopnest.com/user/MailOnline/657298696909004800

>break law that says not a naked beach
Their own fault, same for those tourists terrorising locals by running around naked in the jungle camping grounds.

This is pathetic. Not even Singapore give a shit about this. Muslim countries are very shit.

Thats True, even my country never forbid that, but so many case of tourist drove motorcycle with naked body or with speedo only, naked in front of child, some of them was stealing shit etc..

Singapore would also throw you in few days jail for stripping at a public place and wearing their flag as underwear.
Moreover that guy is the assistant of a minister if I recall it right.

Even more when they start going naked selfies on mountains or places considered sacred by animist aborigines.