What do you think of Africa?

What do you think of Africa?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/apr/06/rwanda-genocide-beacon-hope-healing-nation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's a nice cunt

It has some very pretty areas, but not very nice people living there.

No better or worse than any other continent tbqh

shithole: the continent

Max par.

Fuck white people for colonizing Africa for selfish reasons such as stealing resources and then sending all if not all of the money made from these resources back to Europe. Then when they left they leave dictators in charge with weaponry to control the citizens and then these dictators take the entirety of the country's economy for themselves while not developing their own the country.

Just made this map based off my understanding of the continent's geography, history, and people.

Why blacks hate Africa?
Why is telling them to go to land they were forced to leave bad?

All based on African standards, btw. Rwanda is literally god-tier. Should have made a separate color just for it. SA is in the shitter, though.

>fuck white people for leaving and then letting us in charge of running our country

Rwanda just emerged from one of the worst genocides in modern history.

I do believe that the gender imbalance has led to good things like abortion without straying into cancer SJW territory though.

Isn't low average IQ part of the issue

Read this user
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/apr/06/rwanda-genocide-beacon-hope-healing-nation

really somalia has potential?
and i lived in Sierra Leone and Liberia for some years, can confirm shit

I'd put Ghana at good too but i agree otherwise,

tfw we wuz literally emperors

Liberia was apparently has potential tier.
Gabon I know of because Aubameyang, if you know who he is.

Awesome continent with a lot of resources, awesome history, nature and a lot of potential to growth.

Nigeria will be unironically an economic superpower at 2035

i was there in the late 90s/early 2000s, it was shittest of the shit at that point tbqh, dno how it is now

Somalia is positioned so well geographically that even a small amount of investment could yield huge returns.

I wouldn't really consider it good yet. I've been to Accra in the past year and, other than a few blocks downtown, it's pretty shit. It's getting there, though.

Liberia is a lost cause. So much US aid money goes there and it's simply squandered. Tribalistic shithole through and through.

Leaving was good, but leaving African dictators with european made weapons and creating new borders was the bad part.

The Rwandan War was started because of mixing waring Hutu and Tutsi tribes together in a country with a Hutu being left in charge to kill all of the other Tutsis

Being a selfish dictator is high IQ if anything.

The Democratic Republic of the Congo made $5.64B in 2015 from exporting copper with China and other places around the world, but the average citizen doesn't see any of this money.

Even Cuba and North Korea gives a shit about their citizens a little, at least children go to school.

African Dictators don't give a shit.

I'm an Africaboo

Those are some really nice landscapes user. Didn't know there was a pink lake in Senegal.

>Mali
>shit

It's one of the most influential nations in human history

>Being a selfish dictator is high IQ if anything.
I'm talking about the average IQ. Makes people easily fooled and placated, also violent

I agree that colonialism was truly unfair, though

>no angola

Mierda tier amigo

I remember reading about how Idi Amin would keep some poor guy in a prison cell, hand somone else a 7 kg hammer and tell him to beat the first guy to death. Then he would hand the hammer to another guy and tell him to beat the first beater. So on and so forth until he had a pile of corpses, which he then threw around somewhere and had the families pay massive prices to recover, thus raising funds for the government.

African dictators are fucking insane. The only other thing I can think of nearly as brutal in the latter half of the 20th century was Papa and Baby doc and their voodoo. And their forced blood donations.

Literal slavery was legal in Mali till a while back iirc, so it is a shithole, but a very important shithole, kinda like how Saudi was once a beacon of intellectual enlightenment while europeans were eating mud and in the dark ages.

Also was home to the richest guy in world history, who was unironically a wewuz. Fascinating stuff.

They also have the prettiest women, by far.

Who gets your vote Sup Forums?

>one of the most influential nations in human history
so was Mongolia man, but that doesnt change the current state of things

Mate Mali is Rome tier when it comes to how important it is

Mansa Munsa funded the fucking Renaissance for Christs sake

Cape Verde is actually Angolan

needs some real child control policies very fast, europe should invest in teaching africans how to not have kids if they want to live

Nigerian girls are sexy as hell tbqh

>angola
>botswana
>capo verde
>liberia
>ethiopia
>nigeria
>tanzania
>somali

Holy fuck they're gorgeous, must be the abo genes acting up in me

>creating new borders was the bad part.
Most of Africa's borders are god tier.

Put a good leader in place and it could have a brighter future, like Rwanda. What a shame.

a historian once said anywhere you see straight line borders on a map theirs probably problems, Africa's map is all straight lines

ANGOLA É NOSSA!

No, Africa got some of the least coherent borders out of the entire Colonialist period, mainly because of lack of geographical awareness by the conquerors.

Borders were based off their land treaties, deals, etc. with natives as well as adherence to natural borders like rivers. The Gambia encompasses an entire river lok

It was cool until the west went full retard and started killing white people because of guilt from beating up niggers 500 years ago

You've never read the Christmas massacre of equatorial Guinea?

It reads like some fictional satire but it was very real.

The Berlin Conference m8.

European leaders literally sat down in a room and decided who got what.

Tanzania is a fucking qt too

from what I understand Germans had the crappest parts of Africa, being a newly formed country when the Scramble for Africa was taking place.

Also was the Netherlands sick on that day or something? All that land and they didn't seem to care.

I'm surprised that Eritrean women can look so nice.

Kek the Algerian is doing the duckface... The internet is ruining these people.

We have geography and a small population on our side.
Somalia was considered the "Switzerland" of Africa in the 60s and 70s.

The DRC
>Has small sliver of coast only to get out the resources.
>Basically stabs Zambia with its southern border because colonists coudln't agree with the territory, so they asked the king of Italy or someone else to settle the dispute
>Blindly draws a line on the map
>That's the border now
The borders are shit m8. They split tribes between countries and things like that.
I don't think anyone got a worse deal than Spain tho. Almost all desert. It seems kind of a joke desu.
Fucking Belgium was newly formed too and got all of Congo

>lso was the Netherlands sick on that day or something?
Didn't they have the Boers colony already tho? They were probably already in conflict with the british i think

I've always wanted to see west African and the Sahara but I'd be assed to learn French

They were focused on the Carribeans and Indies
They sold their last possessions on the Gold Coast to Britain in 1850

That was based off treaties established by explorers paid for and funded by several entities priority to the conference and Germany's entrance as a power..

The conference was basically "don't dog your fellow Euros" once Germany joined in late and the possibility of fighting over African land being a possible eventuality which necessitated several rules powers kept to heart to prevent conflict form escalating which it did quite well.

tfw you sell manhattan for a shitty indonesian island

Well, the population boom is on the way through.

Unfortunately.
We can barely support the 10M Somalis.
It's expected to reach 100M by 2200.
That's nightmare fuel.
We had 5-900,000 Somalis at the beginning of the century.

The future is African

Yeah, not to mention Somalia barely has any arable land.