Interesting article about male mental health

telegraph.co.uk/men/thinking-man/ons-suicide-statistics-10-ways-we-can-stop-men-killing-themselve/

Men have a lot to do deal with already and with the current theme that white men are responsible for all the evil in the world, is it no wonder white men are turning into pandas?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Power_and_control_in_abusive_relationships#Control_development
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What's a good way to kill yourself, without leaving a corpse? I'm thinking of doing it.

Rent a boat, tie a weight around your leg, and fall off.

Do the right thing and get a hefty insurance policy so your mom gets a lot of money out of it.

Blow yourself up.

Buy a paddleboard, buy a gun, put it on your back, paddle out to the middle of the ocean on a calm day, shoot yourself. A kayak would work too I guess

Jump into a tank of hungry piranhas

you will need weights otherwise u might wash up on shore

That's good. Go out to the ocean, go out as far as I can, then shoot myself. They'll never find my body weighted down at the bottom, so I'll just be declared lost at sea, and my parents will even get some insurance money. Thanks for the advice.

You could just move to a whiteopia like Ireland.

>paddyniggers
>white

Convert to Islam.

You hate English people so what's the point.

You should stick around for the era of Trump m8. Believe me.

Anytime breh. It's exactly what I'm gonna do if things get unbearable.

Funny, the article claims Ireland is at the highest risk.

I've been thinking of suicide and I feel there are two ways to go.

1. In public, where you body can be recovered within minutes or hours. You'll need to sure a very sure way to die in this case, like a shotgun, or else you might be saved. However, this method ensures that your body will be found quickly so your family can still have a funeral with an open casket. (Assuming you didn't blow your head open with a gun)

2. Way out in the wilderness with no chance of being found for years. In this case you can be more flexible with your method and it doesn't have to be as quick. Hanging or slicing your wrists/neck would work well in this case. You will die and then your body will fully decompose and/or be eaten by wild animals. In this case your family doesn't get a proper funeral for you, but you also spare anyone of finding your disgusting, bloated corpse.

Avoid dying at home, especially if you live alone. Chances are no one will find you for a few weeks/maybe months if you're not renting a property. In that case they'll find a disgusting, rotting corpse. Not only is that very traumatizing to people, it makes the home hard to rent again or sell. Have some courtesy before you die, you're already a worthless burden to society, your death should reflect your acknowledgment of that fact and your desire to be better.

Plasma torches are pretty good

My friend killed himself, hanged himself under a railway bridge.

Some kids playing nearby there found his decomposing corpse after it had been hanging there for nearly a month in the height of summer, I can imagine he was pretty gone off by then.

Grisly thing for kids to find.

Either that or rent a boat to one of them isolated island crops and enjoy one last beautiful sunset before you go off to the darkness

Jesus

This whole situation is domestic abuse on a continental scale. It's caused by the dynamic of social control.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Power_and_control_in_abusive_relationships#Control_development