Post maps that really make you think from thetruesize.com

Post maps that really make you think from thetruesize.com

Why don't they just put refugees in the center of Australia?

That's where the abos are

this, for when britbongs try to think they own everything when a single state in our country literally trumps them in size

Did you know that Ecuador is larger than the United Kingdom?

i'm from ecuador lol
t. spic

It doesn't matter how much steak you've got if it's all rotten and filled with maggots.

Did you know landmass doesn't matter when half your country is a desert

Yes I did, friendo

More than half of our landmass is just a big fucking forest.

Look at it this way, Sven. One day all that forest will make way for the new ghettos of all your Somalian/Syrian refugee overlords.

that's not very tolerant, you need to demolish that problematic forest to build homes for refugees
don't want to end up on the wrong side of history

whoa

>smaller than new zealand

>Be European
>Go out for a small walk
>Travel through 5 countries

Oh they're welcome to. The inland forests are hell on earth. Fucking freezing for most of the year and swarmed by mosquitoes and black flies the handful of days a year where the weather isn't complete shit.

idk why these guys are picking on you, Ecuador is also a big forest
and the andes
and the tropical beach
but mostly forest

this is quite scary actually

lol

Mexican #1 (we'll call him Juan):
>Be Mexican
>Try to go out for a walk but find it hard to wade through the waist-high garbage filling the streets
>Encounter blood-thirsty drug cartel
>Get beheaded

Mexican #2 (we'll call him Pablo):
>Be Mexican
>Pay drug cartel $5000 to smuggle you across the border
>They dump you just before the border in the middle of the desert in the middle of the night
>Freeze to death/get killed by said drug cartel/get killed by others who you were smuggled with who saw you owned more clothes than them

>Be American
>Can't walk anywhere because everything's fucking miles apart
>Too fat to walk anywhere anyway
>The only time ever spent walking is between home > car, work > car, Taco Bell > car
>Get shot by Jamal in that brief time spent between your car and eating place

It must be very cool to take your car to an short trip and visit other countries, meanwhile i drive for 30 hours and i'm still in the center of brazil

why are britbongs so mean

delete

Sorry, lads. I forgot to give the Sup Forums-friendly NEET version didn't I?

>Be you
>Haven't been outside in over 2 months
>Starting to genuinely become a bit agoraphobic
>Worried about the future but at the same time too lazy to do anything about it
>"You're already 2X, user, when are you going to find a job and move out?"
>Your perception of time is lapsing
>Days just keep passing by...

Any aussies here? Who would in a death match muzzie refugees or the common abo? Asking because of this post

BIG

*who would win in

Muslims

Abos have magic though

I'd wager the proud indigenous man if he's sober. Theyre secret powerhouses my dude, like a kangaroo

Plus they have that Black Fella magic.

thetruesize.com is pretty fucking retarded because of the mercator projection. like, if you drag canada to the equator it will probably look smaller than france
use mapfight instead, it's much more accurate

How do you even travel in huge countries? In Croatia traveling more than 3 hours is distant.
My hometown is 3,5 hours from Zagreb by bus and I see it as distant.
Meanwhile Ljubljana in Slovenia is 2 hours and Graz in Austria is about 2,5h. Bosnia is 1 hour from Zagreb. Hungary is at 2 hours from Zagreb.
Italy is 3 hours from Zagreb (if you pick Udine or Trieste). Milano is maybe 5-6 hours from Zagreb.

How is it in USA, what is considered distant and what is close? Or any other huge country?

12 hours from Miri to Kuching in Borneo island by bus. I still think it's not that far.

Yet from all this big mass we call australia maybe 5% of it is a home to civilization and the rest is spiders

Most Americans don't migrate very far.

But if I want to go to see my surgeon it's a two hour drive

wow europe is tiny

but first, we'll have to talk about parallel universes

ayylmao

Finish him!

It doesn't sound like a good british banter, more like butthurt.

really makes me think. we should annex Poland

this, too

>germany is a countrylet
>somehow 80 million "people" live there
truly the stuff of nightmares

>put muzzies in abo town
>start massive fight on town
>goad emus to town
>nuke town

ez

Think about Japan and Korea, they are like sardines

WTF is wrong with Chile?

Its long. In most countries everyone lives in the coast anyway so most of it isnt wasted

Why don't we just bring all the Europeans to Australia and leave the Muslims in Europe.

6+ hours is far. I'll easily drive for 3 hours to go to a river/lake/whatever. Go out at 6 in the morning, stay all day exploring from 9am to 6 pm, get home at 9pm. Pretty comfy.

>ywn be european
>ywn be surrounded by large comfy forrests and mountains

>be european
>miss bus stop
>now in another country

Only counting cities >100,000 population

>Albany, NY
2.25 hrs
>Montreal, QC, Canada
2.5 hrs, varies due to border
>Boston, MA
3.5 hrs

Good thing I don't like cities.

>yurp
>large comfy forrests
lol ok

the abo for sure

australia is a big guy

Kek

reeee

calm down

just hours and hours of fucking nothing

India's pretty small for the second most populated country on Earth.

Cause Australia is an authoritarian nanny state.

I do like the fact that i can be on the German autobahn or the aegean sea sun batching my balls, feels good man

LONG BOI

s-stop

i literally have a two hour drive to work on some days

i'm thinking of why they felt the need to include fucking water area for US states

>be brit
>get butthurt over jokes

I don't think this is what people think it is. It's growing or shrinking nations based on how they'd they'd be distorted on a Mercator projection map. Just because you bring Australia up to Europe or greenland doesn't mean that's its "true" size. It means that's how Australia would look in the the top center of the map.

regardless, isn't it a fair size comparison then?

Not really. Most political maps today use the Robinson projection unless it's Web Mercator or naval related. It's been common knowledge for some time that square maps are distorted. I don't think anyone is really shocked by it anymore. If you really have such a hard on you can just look at a Gall–Peters projection to see "big" Australia, Africa and Brazil. It's a neat app but people are walking away thinking that this is showing the "true" size of countries which isn't the case. "thetruesize.com?" More like differentdistortedsizes.com.

No, because if you put any country in a pole, it stretches to be the entire width of the map.
So, in the northern hemisphere, an up-facing triangle will have the same area as a down-facing triangle, but will be a lot larger, because being larger towards the equator means more than being larger towards the poles.

Meaning that it's only fair to compare stuff if they are aligned in the equator, and even then if the country is too tall, it starts to distort too.

Woah
Why can't Brazil stretch from sea to shining sea?

are you trying to imply U-r-gay isn't actually the size of Africa?
I'm going to have to doubt you

>Sweden is larger than this
>