PRAY FOR THE CHILDREN YOU'VE LOST ALONG THE WAY

PRAY FOR THE CHILDREN YOU'VE LOST ALONG THE WAY

Other urls found in this thread:

debtcollectionanswers.com/legal-advice-on-medical-debt.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why is this allowed

hahaha how is healthcare real nigga haha like just don't get hurt nigga hahaha just avoid danger

>$816.29 for an electrocardiogram

kek youd just be better off dead almost.

So are insurance companies free to just make up whatever charges they feel like? Are they held accountable by any standards or ombudsmen?

topkek

include me in the screenshot pls

So the hospital charges fantasy prices but because they know that an insurance company will pay for the hospital stay and that "United Healthcare" won't pay fantasy prices, the hospital gives a rebate?

?

Yes they do,
Or they charge you with an eternal debt

Yes.and if you received any treatment prior to them find out you can't pay, they make two of the burliest, blackest orderlies to kick you in the store for a few minutes while you lay in the gutter.

Hospitals are obligated by law to treat someone if their life is in danger.

Don't listen to memes

True, but you'll probably be in debt for your entire life, or you might even end up going to jail if you can't pay at all.

don't think they can lock you up for it.. As long as you don't try something illegal to get out of paying

debtcollectionanswers.com/legal-advice-on-medical-debt.html

A society where being dead is the cheaper and generally better choice is the successful end point of evolution.

>plus the tip

Just go to St. Jude hospital
It's run by the Church and free
No child gets turned away

>America
>tip

Why are none of those charges typed out?
>GENERAL CLASSIFICA
>GEN
>GENERAL CL
>G

We charged 75$ for it at my hospital.

>there may be additional charges
How horrifying

but what does that even mean? when i had a heart attack, i was hooked to that thing for 10 days.

>72k rent
were they in a 20 year coma or something?