Give it to me straight guys... Is he gonna win?

Give it to me straight guys... Is he gonna win?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sWJKvfU5BVo
strawpoll.me/13790310
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>give it to me straight
>stares at his long peen
pick one

Yes

Anyone know somewhere I could stream the fight? I don't have access to pauper view rn only a laptop.

give it to me straight

First row sports normie

What are the odds both will troll the world and do something similar to pic related?

>Guy 1: never boxed in his life
>Guy 2: undefeated world champion who has never been knocked down

hmm

seconded

kidney pain

Watching my boreball game atm what time does this sheet start?

No.

If yes, then it is fixed.

>implying Mayweather would ever put his record on the line at this stage in the game if it wasn't guaranteed that he'd win

5:1

He will lose but Floyd will keep it close enough so that there will be a rematch. Con the suckers out of even more money.

This. He's got stamina on his side now too.

Basically this. Mayweather wants that 50-0 so he can retire a rich man.

>Guy 1: spends life studying many martial arts and fighting styles
>Guy 2: spends life doing 1 fighting style

I think mcgregor's experience in MMA will give him an advantage. Mayweather won't be prepared for the sudden shift in style and will be knocked off his game.

"The best swordsman in the world doesn't need to fear the second best swordsman in the world; no, the person for him to be afraid of is some ignorant antagonist who has never had a sword in his hand before; he doesn't do the thing he ought to do, and so the expert isn't prepared for him."

but it's not like a fight to the death with no rules
that's like saying someone with no fencing experience has an advantage over a world class fencer in a fencing match presided by judges and the rules of fencing
what i'm trying to say is that mcgregor will get blown the fuck out and that you're retard

This is correct. This shit is garbage, go and play a sport or at least watch a local team. Being an active member of society in one or both of these things is so much more worthwhile.

He can't fight in any other style you doofus.

Mayweather's style sucks ass and boxing is dead but he's mastered what he's had to master to win a Boxing match.

Your quote is stupid because it isn't a lawless street fight, it is a regulated and judged Boxing match where everything is stacked on Mayweather's side many times over.

Nervous /box/cucks are already claiming its rigged. Sad!

If anything it's going to be rigged IN FAVOR of Mayweather like all his other fights. Mayweather has Las Vegas in his back pocket

Floyd is a grand master of his particular "martial art"
You're asking the worlds best triathlete to challenge Usain Bolt to a 100m dash.

McGregor is legitimately a much harder striker than Mayweather has ever faced. Prove me wrong. Plus McGregor has proven time and time again that he can take some serious punches.

Mayweather won't be able to knock him out.

>You're [analogy]'ing him to [analogy] can't you see???
Ummm, just give me the odds sweetie.

>where everything is stacked on Mayweather's side many times over.
That's why the size, reach, power, age, etc. is all on Conor's side right

It's funny because even Mayweather thinks Conor has a shot but his fans will dismiss everything about him. I'm just glad I have a screenshot of your post so you can eat your words tomorrow

If mcgregor decides to play floyd's game and try to win by decision maybe you have a point. But what if he just puts all boxing aside and jut goes all in on punching the dude really hard for a knock out?
A random haymaker could just end everything, so in a way it's a little bit like a street fight

>go kick a ball around, that's how you benefit society

Dumb cunt.

These retards actually think Conor is going in there to '''box''' Floyd. He's going there to BRAWL Floyd. There's a difference.

Zab Judah knocked Floyd down. The ref fucked up and ruled it a slip. But he got tagged pretty good and was very briefly wobbled. Also, keep in mind Zab is a southpaw like Conor. Hmm...

He has no chance. Either Floyd will knock him out, or he'll throw in the towel after like 4 rounds because he's exhausted.

>Prove me wrong
Paulie went 24 rounds with him and the best they can do is show 2 minutes of edited highlight clips.
youtube.com/watch?v=sWJKvfU5BVo

You think Floyd can't react to a bad boxer and KO him when he's defenseless?

> He's going there to BRAWL Floyd.
I guess he'll blow his load early and quit on his stool at the start of round 5.

That's not what he said though.

I never said he couldn't, my whole point is it's a POSSIBILITY and mcgregor has more of a fighting chance than people give him credit, since it's more likely he'll be thrown off by a bad boxer than a good one

how hard will it be to find a stream for this thing?
does anyone already know where they are going to watch it?

bosscast dot net

>deliberately leaving the entire strategy to your actual opponent
Wew

/ourguy/ is going to fuck him up.

In about 12 hours, McGregor is going to be nearly 170lbs.

There is no fooking way that raisin headed bitch is going to step up and keep up. McGregor is every bit a patient puncher as Canelo.

Screenshot this:
McGregor by KO in rd 2.

he'll tire himself out trying to touch floyd
floyd will start throwing serious counter punches in rnds 3-4
knocks mcgregor out in 5-6 or mcgregor withdraws

floyd should be embarrassed if he lets this charade go over 6 rounds

>If yes, then it is fixed.
>implying it isnt fixed if Nigger Jr wins

>all in on punching the dude really hard for a knock out?
then Floyd would counter punch him in the face over and over

Thnx brah

Probably not

>In about 12 hours, McGregor is going to be nearly 170lbs.
Why does everyone keep saying this? He's going to gain 17 pounds overnight? Wtf

do you know what weight cutting is

Who's got a link to a stream? Ploz drop it

It's water weight
Rehydration

Nope

GGG v. Mayweather at 160, make it happen

look it up. that's why his weight will change

He's going to go out on the strip and eat some fine American cuisine u goof

I saw the script

Conor Aldo's Mayweather and knocks him out 13 seconds into round 1

Exactly. Christ I hope McGregor smacks his jaw clean off.

LET'S TAKE A POLL

strawpoll.me/13790310
strawpoll.me/13790310
strawpoll.me/13790310

don't install a single fking thing on that site.

If Conor loses, /heem/ may go to /asp/ as well.

Last time I tried to pirate a fight (Mayweather vs Paq)it was a complete pain in the ass, and I only managed to catch the second half of the fight, in Russian.

I'm open to McGregor losing but I really wanna see him put this chimpanzee away

Amazing how these things work. A "chimpanzee" becomes a millionaire and puts his name in history (only way to achieve immorality) but smarter man can't do half of that.

*immortality

>guy 1: spends his life swimming
>guy 2: spends his life sprinting
>they're choosing to fight underwater

I think the runner's sprinting experience will give him the advantage. He's used to going fast, and pretty much the other guy isn't.

Imagine conor forgets its a boxing match & roundhouse kicks mayweather & follows it with an armbar, permantly ending mayweathers career.

>wins
>get 100,000,000

haha that'll teach him!

Dont they both get paid? Is it still a thing that the winner gets paid exponentially more?

In this meme timeline where Donald Trump wins the presidential election I'm sure Conor McGregor is going to take this home.

Is he gonna go full autist and start kicking Floyd?

Getting sick of hearing about this shit. Showtime is making so much fucking money off retards like you.

"If those lofty projections are indeed reached and/or eclipsed, Mayweather ($350 million), McGregor ($110 million)"

I was just saying it's no big loss for Floyd if conor chimps out and does that.

>bumps the thread

Wtf I can't find Dana White and Showtime anywhere

>final round
>Conor lightly kicks Mayweather
>everyone loses their shit
>Conor disqualified
>Mayweather wins on a technicality
>autists will argue that Conor had the fight won and would have won if he didn't get himself disqualified
>they push for Conor vs Floyd 2
>retards eat it up
>Conor and Floyd does blow off of a pile of hookers ass while throwing hundred dollar bills in the air together

seems legit.

he mastered the art of running around the ring like a pussy

Mayweather is making a guaranteed $100m, but probably over $200m because they think the numbers will be good

McGregor is guaranteed $30m, but may well make over $100m after profit-sharing

I have no idea what Dana would make, maybe it might be as much as Conor? But who knows, it could be quite a bit less, I literally have no idea.

Read UFC to make ($50 million)

didnt hear anything about showtime

That sounds about right. And I would very much assume Dana won't get all of that since there'll be other top-level execs.

Conor is so hot. I would let him do literally anything he wanted to me.

>a BOXING match
>one guy is not a boxer, one is an undefeated legend

Oh, gee I don't know. How can we possibly know who will win this? I mean this one is just a nail biter right? Obviously Conor is a better boxer than all those legends that Mayweather beat.

he's going to go to Chipote with a gallon of gatorade.

Result will be similar to Mayweather vs Gatti.

He's already basically retired anyway. He's past 40 years old and hasn't had a professional fight in almost 2 years.
As long as he doesn't take any permanent damage, he'll be happy to take a roundhouse kick to the face and count the all money he made off this farce of a fight all the way to the hospital.

Doesn't that just make you fatigued and sluggish though?

he already won 120 millions

Nope, Mayweather is going to win on decision after 12 rounds

Easily. 190lbs on fight night to Floyd's 150. Bigger reach than almost any of Floyd's previous opponents. Ten years younger. Physically stronger and faster than all of Floyd's previous opponents. KO'd expert boxer and Brazilian boxing champion Jose Aldo in one shot. KO'd a former boxing titleholder in training.

Floyd's only chance is to run straight backwards for 36 minutes but as people have said Conor is prepared for Floyd's movement off the ropes. Conor by round 1 KO and it's not even a question. This is like prime Mike Tyson vs. Demetrious Johnson in a boxing match. It doesn't matter how good DJ is or how fast he is. Conor is just too dominating.

Floyd will dodge everything Conor throws at him. He's undefeated for a reason.

Stop rooting for Conor just because he's white.

>didnt hear anything about showtime

I think the cable distributor and TV network get ~50% of the revenue straight off the bat. The promoters then divide up the rest of it

McGregor did more actual running in the Diaz rematch than Mayweather has in his career. At least Mayweather doesn't turn his back on his opponent and constantly stays just on the edge of punching range

>the city of australian sport knowledge

He can only last 6 rounds max I think
He would have to KO Mayweather in the first 6 rounds otherwise he will get exhausted

Is the match over yet?
Who won?

both didn't make weight. rescheduled for 3 months from now

I suggest stocking up on multiple streams because last time on the paq fight they were being taken down as they were being streamed. Eventually you'll find a stable one which the feds aren't watching

What the fuck? That's retarded af.

user in the real world that thing about fearing the guy who doesn't know what he's doing doesn't fucking work

if mcgregor chimps out it's literally as simple as saying okay, i'll just sit back and know that im massively ahead in points because one of us is boxing and one of us isn't

Tfw watching normie casuals talk about MMA and Boxing.

who will win then cunt