Is Sup Forums's iq above average or normal?

Is Sup Forums's iq above average or normal?

Far below. Hence why Grimes becomes more popular by the day

75 is above average?

absolutely not

Below.

I tested pretty high as a kid but I'd never take an IQ test again out of fear I've just become average

desu most people on Sup Forums is realistically above average (obvoiusly discounting Sup Forums Sup Forums and probably Sup Forums and the nsfw boards) because it attracts fucking nerds

Look at this and tell me that Sup Forums doesn't have 2 extra chromosomes

it takes a high iq to understand death grips

Same, I'm almost sure it's actually 20 points lower than tested and I don't need that real shit in my life dude!

Did an IQ test once, it said 135.
But I did it with a friend so I must be at 67,5

i think u are genius

online tests are shit and not accurate, was yours online

yes

honestly people who think they are the smartest in the room are generally plain average or even dumber

the quick ones don't usually reveal anything at all because they aren't even worried about it..

the more analogies to "my dick is so big", i.e. "i know excactly wtf im talking about", or "i know excactly how to...", etc. generally the dumber they are

although iq is mostly untested in terms of creativity, usually they are related

all that being said though, i'm patrician

Sup Forums's userbase is mostly white college students, so above average by maybe 10-15 points.

I have an IQ of 125.
Guess my music taste and race.

You are a salamander and your favorite artist is The Mountain Goats

Only ever listened to one Mountain Goats album

more than me user... no offense there that's ok no judgment

reminder that the science behind IQ has not changed since it's inception in 1912, over a century ago. if you believe that IQ is still something to wield as though it means anything, you are living in the past.
the theory of multiple intelligences is a far more robust and accurate system, and having been conceived in 1983, it is far more recent as well.

the correlations between IQ and race have not been relevant for decades, and you are most likely a racist if you still believe this debunked theory. I will assume that you will respond to this post by saying that you are a race realist, and I will preemptively respond to you by saying that that is still racism.

but Sup Forums is still at least 15 pts ahead of the curve tho right?

15 IQ points? those are irrelevant and meaningless in 2018
if you're talking about multiple intelligence theory, then in what category? musicality? probably.

no, objectively

what are you talking about?

15 pts objectively higher

in what category?

the g factor

Why is Deathconsconsciousness Pitchfork-core if P4k didn't even review it?

We're on a rick and morty level of genious

my iq is 1 trillion, so yes, on average Sup Forums has high iq.

>minecraft is tite
>paramore while stoned blews mi mind.

less than average.

That's literally not true and it's just a meme made to prevent intelligent people from acting like insufferable cunts.

Max Planck, DalĂ­, Picasso, Pascal and Nietzsche were famously insufferable 2deep4you assholes, and actively tried to establish themselves as the smartest or most accomplished in the room every time they could.

These charts are made exclusively by bitter retards that just slap whatever "disliked thing-core" to all albums they hate.

We can debate the average intelligence of most of the people here, but I think we can all agree that our average IQ is definitely below 50 because of the existence of the kpop general

Sup Forums is probably one of the dumbest boards overall. It's a sincere kind of stupid you can only find on Facebook