Join us on a kek filled adventure to review this hipster coffee-shop in Minneapolis that has banned trump supporters

Join us on a kek filled adventure to review this hipster coffee-shop in Minneapolis that has banned trump supporters.

NOTE: There are multiple facebook pages for coffee places called "Urban Bean". Make sure you get the one in Minnesota. It's impossible to miss; they have a post on there shitting on Donald Trump supporters.

Be sure to let google, Yelp, and faceburg all have a review :^)

Other urls found in this thread:

yelp.com/biz/urban-bean-minneapolis-2
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Try leaving a few somewhat believable reviews too, like Yui-chan, to ensure maximum undermining.

Bumping for keks.

>if you spelt subtly like this

Get in here you fags.
yelp.com/biz/urban-bean-minneapolis-2

Thank God they don't bake wedding cakes, or else they'd have to serve everyone.

Bumping for glory Justice and a love for /i/nvasion

Liberal hypocrisy strikes again

Prepare for keks

These are the same people that feel it's completely reasonable to force people to make cakes for faggots

Take my 1 star on facebook.

Yui-chan delivers.

By the power of meme magic, this store shall close by the end of the month

PRAISE BE TO KEK

>88

Praise kek

>88

HEIL HITLER
HEIL KEK

I thought Sup Forums supported businesses being able to ban whoever they wanteed?

why do you guys hate the free market so much? is it because you're all authoritarian dick suckers?

>trump is a facsist nazi hurr
>it isnt our fault that you don´t like our views

Praise KEK!

PRAISE KEK

This is free market. They do stupid thing, so we make fun of them.

You have to be a special kind of an autist to be this rude to potential customers.. Sad!

>last time we had to tell the people to not buy from the Jews
>this time the Jews tell people themselves

It'a Third Reich on cruise control.

It's called irony, homo.

Wait, does that look legit? Awesome, I did a good job then.

I'm all for hating liberal retards, but the right to refuse service is more important
>taking to facebook like some tumblrina activists
What's next? You gonna start hashtags and tweet them nonstop?

Ahah nice pic my friend. Bien memè

You should post it on their page user

It's not about any cause. It's about ruining people's lives for fun, senpai.

See

That is some serious photoshop skills. Im jelly

Isn't this libel?

Delete your account

>DELET THIS

>banning people for supporting a political candidate
That's like banning people from your restraunt because they wear new balance shoes

Of course I support it. But the left doesn't. And when they do it only when they're okay with it, they're fucking hypocrites. Imagine the backlash if a business banned "Hillary supporters."

witnessed and verified

Shill shit as usually (pics related)

user, let's not kid ourselves here
This is for a cause and you know it
While i am really enjoying this, i don't agree with the message
If this guy was saying "If you believe in the 13th ammendment, do not like, follow or spend money at our stores." We'd all be shouting "BASED" over and over again
The dude already did enough damage to his business by alienating potential clients, let the market sort him out

Pic related

They were racist to Yui-chan.

Bump

We are not using the power of the state to mess with anyone, we are just free actors giving our honest opinions about this establishment, we are in no way affiliated with any political party or candidate.

>saving 30,000 lives is far more important than rednecks having fun shooting targets

Not really. We sacrifice far greater numbers for other entertainments, like booze.

>my wife's son
Kek, it never gets old.

And cigarettes and driving vehicles

Jesus Christ, why would any business think this is a good idea?

It's as if they're entirely unaware how much anger and vitriol exists on the internet.

If somebody did that, user, they'd be facing complaints, a media smear campaign and possible legal charges.

While I'm on the fence about doing this (Trying to figure out if it's legal), there's no "moral objection."

Right-wing and nationalistic views are subject to far worse than this on a weekly basis. We can't win the culture war if we sit by and take it, on our high horses.

You can't fight a battle asymmetrically.

Killing people is normally wrong. A foreign entity killing your nation's citizens is usually treated as an act of war. In war, you kill their soldiers and citizens back, you don't paralyze yourself and say "If we kill them, we're no better."

That's some fucking Trudeau-tier logic, my friend.

Driving vehicles are different because we don't just drive those for fun, they actually serve a purpose.

No shit, faggot. But they don't let you. By the CRA 64, you cannot refuse service to anyone on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, or national origin. And since the Faggot Cake Debacle, neither on your religious beliefs. Unless you're on the left, then of course the CRA doesn't apply to you because you're stronk. So as soon as the left allows anyone to not serve anyone else because of any fucking reason, they can't do it either

I have no goybook to post from, but if some of you less creative anons want to post reviews, I'll write some for you.

kek, who the fuck did this?

>If this guy was saying "If you believe in the 13th ammendment, do not like, follow or spend money at our stores." We'd all be shouting "BASED" over and over again
And if somebody did that he'd be sent to jail because of it being a hate crime. Do you see the hypocracy?

That makes it more clear, i didn't know that refusing service was so limited
I understand your viewpoint user. Good luck in taking down this numale

which one of you wrote the review about it being a gay cruising spot

10 minute mail . Takes less than 5 minutes to create troll account.

You're giving them free publicity

What goes around comes around.

this was a good one, well done

They probably bank on their customers being exclusively lefties anyway. And in that case it might be free advertisement.

Post it

What an embrassment. With your queer waifu anime shit showing too. Get real buddy.

>Cark DeCuck

Well done Mercer Island.

check this guy out

>t. that guy

Absolutely. I don't know what it's like there, but here it's stupid

Guns serve a purpose and aren't only for entertainment either.

he responds to every review

actually sounds legit

or banning people in a nike store for wearing adidas.

I tried.

You should ask him if he's okay

This is perfect. Wouldn't change a thing, people should follow this example.

Now this is subtle.

Touche, though I was talking about his "having fun shooting" part and showing that even under the assumption that his false premise was true, he is still wrong.

See:

I'm in tears

God you fucks are idiots. I'm from Minneapolis and I all for taking down this shit establishment, but the comments you put on the reviews are so autistic that they're obviously fake.

Which one of you beautiful bastards did this?

>youmustbenewhere.m4v

KEK ENLIGHTEN THE WORLD WITH DARKNESS

Sup Forums is full of idiots

how can you not understand subtlety?

Things like this just absolutely confirm to me that Trump supporters are no better than the politically correct SJW brigades that they protest so heavily.

Two sides of the same damn coin, only you faggots think you're superior, even though you're exactly the same. Just pathetic.

Pol is just b talking about politics. You're an idiot if you take this board seriously. Go onto int if you want an actual discussion.

>Sup Forums
>not just a group of edgy neets

were you expecting logical, consistent political values, user?

trumpkins are retards.

>took out my dreidel to duel them in an inpromptu Beyblade battle

>If you fight a symmetrical battle, your opponents win.

Well shit. Let's see if meme magic really is true....

Nice repeating digits

>impromptu beyblade battle

>>>/tumblr/

Obviously fake?

KILL YOURSELF

Just go in and start a scene about how this is like not letting nigs in or not doing business with gays.

good thing they didn't get asked to bake a cake