You know. If you think about it, it wouldn't be that hard to invade them

You know. If you think about it, it wouldn't be that hard to invade them..

The U.S. already has a base in Guantanamo. So just stock up troops their; tanks, soldiers, etc. And then bomb the hell out of the cities with aircraft and destroyers/battleships.. It would take a month at most..

Why the fuck would we invade them.

They actually trade with us now.

>he thinks it was the Cubans who embargoed the US

seriously stop it.

stop invading everyone who you don't agree with for fucks sake.

cringe

Make me.

All communists deserve nukes

done.

oh look cuba hasn't been invaded. made you do it.

i never understood why we have a base at guantanamo when they're our enemies

wow USA propaganda is so effective on it's citizens. to this day the meme still lives.

kys commie

it's cheeky banter

Apparently the lease agreement was signed in 1903, and the US is still paying money to the Cuban government for it every year. The Cubans call it an illegal occupation, but I'm guessing that they know there's nothing they can do about it.

fuck off commie

it's solely to piss them off
as well as the fact that if they tried to take it it'd be an act of war, and we could legally annex them

kys commie

lmao why are canadians so faggy
usa already tried, then cuba got some nukes from the ussr and forced you to sign a treaty of non intervention like a dog, ite youre just fagets who bark but dont bite

Why even bother? Relations with Cuba were normalizing. The Cold War is over. Cuba isn't an enemy anymore.

There is no sense picking a fight just because we can. Save the energy and resources for real threats like North Korea.

We didn't actually invade. Just sent rebels that were trained by the CIA

Only righty nutjobs fall for that shit. Unfortunately there are many states full of them. They all deserve to be nuked.

Just move to Cuba already if you love communism so much

I would unironically be willing to give it a try. Cost of living is cheap and the weather is nice sans hurricanes. They'd probably pay a skilled American engineer pretty good too. There would be some minor quality of life downgrades probably but nothing that would be impossible to adapt to.

did these fagots come here after giving up on red -int-?
good lord i always said amerifucks were cancer but this is the nail in the coffin
nothing more pathetic than these flags defending communism
what the fuckj