/cum/

asian girls love green liquid from starbucks edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-26hsZqwveA
stuffwhitepeoplelike.com/
cnn.com/2014/05/29/opinion/liu-study-hispanics-favor-whiteness/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Canadians are super duper extra welcome

Why do black people hate black people so much?

the twig

That is the gayest set of flags I have ever seen.
Pan flute faggot.

Name 1(one)

Fuck America

Got a new (used) stereo today. Came with speakers and a good needle.

do professionals prefer hearing like "2-19-90" instead of "february 19th 1990"? easier to say and understand when they want your bday

What vinyls you got lad

jane

need japanese gf

American sniper

I like Hyojung

are any of you guys studying a language for fun or for serious? learning some japanese has been really fun so far, but it's hard work.

I occasionally get green liquid coming out my penis. Would they love that too? It's not pee, I have no control over it - it just oozes out at random times.

no you nonce
use words not just numbers

I have that same one

THIS

Just got my stomach destroyed by pajeet food lads

numbers are easier to comprehend

Both incorrect.
Hello my name is user and my birthday is on the nineteenth of February and I was born in 1990.

I got some Culture Club, Men At Work, Duran Duran, Dean Martin, and a few others. Just Value Village bargain bin stuff, really. There's a record store in town that I'm planning to check out tomorrow, though.

Neat.

yea

little babby speech right there

i'd learn if it were on Duolingo but they never are
would like Chinese, Japanese, and Russian

Learning German for both

youtube.com/watch?v=-26hsZqwveA
night buds

We must eradicate the yellow fever before it reaches a point where we may not be able to contain it.

hallo wie gehts

too late

there's an app almost like Duolingo called chinese skills

i just want eastern soft tiddy jobs
not the gross hard silicone ones we use in america

>Learning a new language
>Vinyl
>Bargain bin - flea markets
>Telling your taste in music to others
All of that and more appears in this blog, that's so funny
stuffwhitepeoplelike.com/

Okay, danke. Ich bin mit meiner Famile an einem Fluss für einen Urlaub diese Woche. Und dir?

For .

who /p/ here

bit gay

nichts

Scared. A gay friend wants to date me. I think I'm okay with admitting I am bi.. But I'm scared. I've never dated a guy before

>Learning another language
Core French up here and Core Spanish down there is compulsory
>Vinyl
Vinyl was used by everyone when we did not have cassette or CD
>Bargain bin - flea markets
That's a pretty broad speculation since bargain bins seem to attract poorer races.
>Telling your taste in music to others
Black people do this all the time with other rappers or hip hop artists.

japanese is on duolingo.

im using it its fun.

I'm kinda jelly. Does it feel nice to be wanted?

Go for it you fucking faggot. Nothing to be worried about

there's a /p/ board?

my dog keeps eating dirt. help

learn Greek
become Orthodox

Don't.

The way you just replied to me is also in there lmao

Considering doing this

I guess. I do like him but I don't want to be a fag. He kissed me yesterday and it felt so right though

I got an AT Lp60 off CL today

Ah komm! Du musst etwas tun. Meinst du immer oder nur gleich?

Too late man, You're already a fag if a man just kissed you.
Go for it, Just don't use your sexuality as a trait.

the mikes strawberry beer tastes super strong... i guess ill just save the rest of the six pack in case my house at uni has a party or something and a girl wants it.

It also says that you should never correct a white person, they take it as a big personal insult to their intelligence

um i don't see it

I-I am not a fag. I love girls too but I am okay with this too

only on the app not the website

Make sure to bottom

ree this is the app

>inB4 "fake news"
cnn.com/2014/05/29/opinion/liu-study-hispanics-favor-whiteness/index.html
Well you're bisexual then. But you're still a fag.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

I absolutely want to get pounded

>I absolutely want to get pounded

ree why is it only on Apple and Android

Gaybois are always a quintessential part of /cum/

good post

bad post

cuz

Mentally ill faggot

i believe in everything Baron Roman von Ungern Sternberg believed in and i wish i was him

>1466831260749.jpg

I can't wait for RDR2 but I really don't want them to fuck up the story or make more micro-transactions.
Because in all honesty. Red Dead Redemption is a fucking masterpiece. Never in my life have I ever played a game that is so atmospheric. The story is fucking excellent and I hope they don't but if they butcher RDR2 i'm gonna be pretty angry.

people use Windows phones too!!!!!!!

>hear really good song
>get sad that I can't make something like that
>can't listen to song anymore
am i the only one

i watched a streamer play it once and thought it was pretty boring

not really
it'll happen eventually son it's a really new course

Lol

i get sad but don't turn it off
usually i start imagining some sick machinamas i could make in other games to go along with the music, but i always know i'll never put in the time to learn all of the visual effects and video editing tools i'd need

No. But I write my own music as well. I just haven't recorded any yet

Do you stop playing good videogames because you can't make something like that? Do you stop watching good movies or good tv shows because you can't make something like that? Do you stop reading good books because you can't write something like that?
You have autism

is cuffing your pants gay?

what is "cuffing"?

No its /fa/

Female pubic hair is aesthetic

what a troglodyte t b h

there's going to be a lot of girls in my fossil class.

what are ya afraid to talk to girls or somthing?

Rape them if they anger you

What is like living in America?

free

better than mexico at least

Eh. Its okay
You basically have to be a wagie but there's still cool stuff to do

Overrated, tons of fast food, degenerate dumb retards, but at the same time is what you make it and I wouldn't call any other place home.

a little... but i think it will be fun, ill be trying to not take it, or them, seriously and all that good stuff.

Is anyone here actually gay?

Yes