What are some good music listening devices for my ears that I can use at home...

What are some good music listening devices for my ears that I can use at home, and in public that dont make me look like an autist

Looking for something with good mids and decent bass (but doesn't overpower the mix)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Philips-SHP9500-Precision-Over-ear-Headphones/dp/B00ENMK1DW/ref=sr_1_9?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1517541955&sr=1-9&keywords=philips headphones
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

*toots*

Imagine the smell.

Delicious

musty, slightly sweet
slight hints of peepee and poopoo

overall: ready to be eaten

Get some nice iems. I like my shures, they've lasted for years and I've only had to replace the cord a couple times. They have good bass and mids and are noise canceling plus they're good for portability. I got mine on sale for $100. My only complaint is that they can get uncomfortable after an hour or so.

these

yeah yeah they get posted all the time but they're just what you're looking for. good sound at home, foldable so easy to travel with, closed back so no one hears your awful music, and just the right size to not be clunky

Gross

why did yall have to ruin this picture for me

do not get these, overrated garbage.
get the philips SHP9500

amazon.com/Philips-SHP9500-Precision-Over-ear-Headphones/dp/B00ENMK1DW/ref=sr_1_9?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1517541955&sr=1-9&keywords=philips headphones

Those look very autistic.

t. gays

I only said delicious, the other anons were the ones who got weird and disgusting as hell. Not my fault.

Those look very autistic

They have a big R and L on the outside

Man i'd love to get into those holes

never eaten pussy or ass?

It’s fucking disgusting.

Nah it isn't.
Nothing gets me harder than eating some hole.

kill yourself faggot

Their fathers must be so disappointed. I know I am.

This.

Guys I need advice on portable listening apparatuses. Not some thots holes :'(

no. pussies and arseholes arent meant to be eaten. it gives you no pleasure and it tastes gross. you're suppose to put your dick in them. similar to how i'd eat a burger but i wouldn't shove one up my ass

Yea I'd love to get in them holes

>it gives you no pleasure
Wrong.

>has never eaten a hot girl’s ass

Licking a chick's shithole is the most cucked thing you can do. Which is why so many guys here love it.

If it gives you pleasure there’s something wrong with your brain.

who are these sluts?

>Licking a chick's shithole is the most cucked thing you can do.
Uh no that's getting pegged. Or being an actual cuckhold you fucking idiot.

No you're just a pussy boy.

>hot girls don't braap or sweat

My sisters.

Stay mad, cuck.

>not liking sweaty ass
gayboi

The irony is that you don't eat box and every girl you've ever been with sought out men who do while you were still with them.

shit is just gross tho

I do, I'm just quoting th fag who thinks hot girls do not have a vaginal/asshole scent

I'll eat pussy. I never said I wouldn't.
But I don't eat shithole.

>But I don't eat shithole.
Nu-male detected.

Nobody's gonna source this?

I'm talking about eating pussy you fucking idiot.

good thread

I know you are, and I was responding to you, you fucking moron.

pls

gonna have to check these digits

do you guys eat footpussy too?

You’re submitting to a woman.

t. male feminists

>pleasuring a woman whatsoever
holy shit you fags are wasting your time putting that woman junk in your face. get a suck, a fuck, and gtfo.

Literally name a better thread on Sup Forums right now.

Fuck off faggot.

Never seen someone so concerned over what one man does to women

Uh no I'm doing what turns me on. I eat pussy because I like eating pussy.

Sorry you're such a beta male. I promise you your girl cheats on you

only this.

This

I don't give a shit what you do.
I'm just letting you know you're a sub beta bitch man.

>girls like to be fucked for 73 seconds and then nothing
>SERIOUSLY, just get naked, then cum.
>THAT'S IT
>t. boring in bed

>i can't last longer than 73 seconds

I'm making fun of (you) sub 73 iq shitter

>Golly I don't want to do ______ it might make me a 'betamale' on a korean cartoon message sharing board

Nah my man you are a faggot and women talk about how shitty you are in bed. I promise you.

>Takes pride in lastimg long even though the whole reason people take pride in that is because it pleasures the girl

Lmao @ u not being able to pleasure women

man i just wish i could cum inside a pussy everyday without having to worry about gf's obligations on a relationship

I'm making fun of (you) cuntsucker

Most women can not orgasm just by penetrating the vagina using your penis. I think it's only 2% who can.

I guarantee you that you're either under age and have no idea what you're talking about or youre seriously really bad in bed. Either way you should be embarrassed

>women don't get pleasure from intercourse
You've either never had sex or you have a subaverage penis. You choose.

Yeah you just sound like a wishy washy pussy. Not concerned with your inexperience. Girls want nothing to do with you

>I'm alpha!!!!

No. I never said they don't get pleasure I said they can't orgasm.
You fucking brainlet.

"women can't orgasm"
boys we have a fucking genius in our midst

Your promises are as insubstantial as your t count.

are there cables for this that are less bulky?

Dude you have to stimulate the clit to get them to orgasm.
It's sad that I have to teach you this.

>women can't orgasm

I am alpha, yes

I like drinking alcohol, beating people up, shoving people around, and letting my anger take over completely.

I've threatened senior citizens for cutting me off in traffic.

I love the female form.

I love eating pussy, I love fucking pussy, asshole, mouth. I love groping tits and asses. I love pounding on my chest, talking loudly, and physically abusing people who twigs for arms.

You're only concerned with "Oh man I can't _____. What if it makes me ______"

I do what I want, when I want, and if you tried to stop me you'd be beaten until you had permanent brain damage.

Virgins

Holy shit I think you're the faggiest person I've ever seen on this board.

being an alpha male doesnt mean you are a tyrannical douchebag

being an alpha male means you are competent and get things done

>not realizing there is no pleasure in intercourse for the woman
>not realizing that all heterosexual sex is rape regardless of consent
>having a penis
>being a penis

I am the "Chad" you're so terrified of. I'm the one who has sent you home crying into your pillow because I took the girl you said "H-hi" too. I'm a real one. This is my world. You're living in it. Fuck out the way, pussies.

chin

I WANT A FUCKING SOURCE ON OP'S IMAGE

lol how sheltered are you? men and women chase after each other. if you don't understand this by now then you are one naive motherfucker.

I can guarantee this guy has either never slept with a woman or has only gotten with aging 4/10's desperate for dick