Happy father's day!

Today I'm taking my wife and her son out to eat for my father's day gift!.

Bless you all and share my joy of being a father!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where are you taking them user?

don't try to meme too hard, typing all those exclamation points in a row might cause a sprain.

Always shitpost in moderation.

Pizza Hut

Cuck-E Cheeses

Dine in pizza huts still exist?

Should I?. Pizza isn't that great over there. The machines take like $4 per game and you still don't get shit.

Yeah, we have one luckily by us about five minutes away.

Crazy, I thought those all closed down in the 90's.

hah

I bought steaks for dinner. Stepdad's gonna fry 'em up, though. Don't know if my dad's gonna come over for dinner or not, though. He might stop by after church.

Nope, still a few open which is awesome because the ONLY way the pizza from Pizza Hut tastes good is if it's still in the pan it's cooked in.

I'm sure your stepdad would find time if you told him it was for his father's day celebration!

I'm taking my WS to Popeye's. It's his favourite place and we might meet my WL there as well. He usually has the afternoon shift there.

Don't talk to me or my wife's son ever again

A lot of black people will be dining in over there for father's day. Consider drive thru please.

No racism either. Popeye's is just a very rowdy crowd.

Most fathers are shit.

I don't think I ever have user. I don't even know who he is?

Whats that from?

It's a father's job to be rough and tough. It's him that teaches you life is hard and unforgiving.

My dad wants to go to breakfast, I can only hope we go to Wildberry instead of a local diner again

my dad is dead.

thanks for reminding me.

>mom broke up with stepdad
>he provided for me for 10-12 years
>I lived at his house for a bit after because nicer than mom's duMP
>she was renting with money he gave her they decided on
>cucked himself into a lump sum VOLUNTARY alimony sort of payment
>"she built the home"
>user he still loves you
>haven't seem him since Christmas when he gave me a case of beer
>didn't text him
>smoking cigars and going fishing with real dad today
Who /stepsonmasterrace/ here?

He's my wife's son and I don't want you talking to me or him anymore

I am really am tired of the wife's son meme. It's just stale now.

I adore my stepdad. I don't even call him my stepdad. Just my dad. And he gave me an amazing half sibling too. Who I just call my fucking sibling.

What's wrong with the local diner?

It's not bad at all, we've just always been going to that instead of Wildberry for breakfast lately.

Blame your mom for thinking blacks would stay around.

>My mom and dad are happily married 30+ years
>On father's day myself and my two sisters celebrate together with a BBQ and ice cream
>Family time sitting around, talking about stuff, complaining about sand niggers
>9/10 girlfriend wearing a sun-dress sitting next to me

Feels good not being a degenerate.

>>halfling?

No idea

Stepson master race here user.

Anytime. Remember. Doesn't need to be Father's day to tell you him appreciate him.

I can't stop talking to your wife man, sorry.

This message brought to you by step dads international, a division of naMbla holding corps

Step dad's are the best of both worlds. They leave you the fuck alone and give you space because they don't give TOO much of a shit.

They don't get as fesity when you fuck up because they don't give TOO much of a shit.

They can't fuck with you too much because you aren't really theirs.

I had it out with my stepdad when I was in school. He had anger issues but we were also a bunch of little shitbags. Even after the nice house he worked himself to the bone to keep for us as long as he could. He's cool now and I hang out here over the summer between college courses.

You think this is a fucking joke man? Stop RESPONDING to my family and my wife's son

You look like a big guy. should I be worried?

Kek. I used to come back to town and just get shit wrecked and when he'd say tone the drinking down I'd leave apartment listings lying around. I think he liked me being there
He's still cool don't get me wrong. I just don't like spending energy on emotions or maintaining relationships. Thanks for the food and roof yo I'm out

My wife gets pissed as fuck at her son and I need to tell her to calm down and chill.