Charlie Brooker's 2016 Wipe

Charlie Brooker's 2016 Wipe.
Charlie Brooker must be Sup Forums-er.
He said "cuck".

Other urls found in this thread:

kat.how/t0-Charlie.Brookers.2016.Wipe.720p.HDTV.x264-ANGELiC-tt16633428.html
kat.how/t0-Charlie.Brookers.2016.Wipe.1080p.HDTV.x264-PLUTONiUM-tt16636852.html
youtu.be/XanyPq5BcoA?t=13m34s
google.co.uk/amp/amp.dailycaller.com/2015/07/23/whats-behind-the-cuckservative-slur-nsfw/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Konnie_Huq
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/15/britain-will-handed-50bn-exit-bill-eu-theresa-may-triggers-article/
youtu.be/OqZ4269_drA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

how about a link for I am not British?

kat.how/t0-Charlie.Brookers.2016.Wipe.720p.HDTV.x264-ANGELiC-tt16633428.html

kat.how/t0-Charlie.Brookers.2016.Wipe.1080p.HDTV.x264-PLUTONiUM-tt16636852.html

give it a few hours, someone will upload it youtube at 1.10x speed to beat the copyright strict system.

He was a video game reviewer, full on nerd and self deprecating urban loser

Of course he swings by, but he probably forces himself to hate the culture to be a good boy and still inside the guardian tier parameters

>pushing the "fake news" thing when the """""real news""""" got caught red-handed faking polls in Clinton's favour

Come on Charlie. Stop being such a cuck.

this?
youtu.be/XanyPq5BcoA?t=13m34s

Enjoy. Before YT takes it down.

'Cuck' went mainstream ages ago.

google.co.uk/amp/amp.dailycaller.com/2015/07/23/whats-behind-the-cuckservative-slur-nsfw/

Also the spam filter is gone. Are senpai and baka back desu ?

>try to get him to recognise anti-Semitism

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>anti-Semitism

No such thing

>...a mystic from Yorkshire who lived in a cave, which at the time was better than living in Yorkshire, just like it also is now

my sides

>The rise in hate-crimes was real
>The Russian hack was real
>Trump attacking Mexicans, women, Muslims and the disabled was real

sm͏h tb͏h fa͏m

Oh shit Cunk On Christmas
noice

People can say what they want about him but I thought it was pretty funny the whole way though. And while obviously anti-trump and brexit, it did it in a self aware way that mocked Liberal commentators too. Great stuff I thought.

He's such a lefty prick. I met him and konnie once, miserable fuckers.

>not even 2 minutes in and he's already spouting SJW bullshit
I'll pass.

it usually is, and he's always had self-aware and self-deprecating stuff, there was never any reason to worry

only Sup Forumstards before it started were freaking out because it wasn't going to agree with everything they think. just like sjws do.

>triggered

He always makes that
>your mom has sex with...
>your dad has sex with...
joke.

Yeah I genuinely feel sorry for people who can't enjoy comedy from people who they disagree with politically. The only thing I hate is a circlejerk either way, which this certainly wasn't.

Brooker is race traitor cuck

>pushes interracial relationships into all his shows
>predominantly BMWF

He is a hack writer

Love his butthurt about Brexit

>It's actually Leave that were the elitists! Look!
>Here's Farage with some Ferero Rochet
>Here's Gove in his ceremonial robes
>Look it's Boris!
>Yeah, such working class, amirite?

oh good, american news a month late from someone i don't give a shit about

Jesus your world must be a sad place.

Philomena Cunk is GOAT TIER

How the fuck did they get the Chaplain to the actual Queen on and for Cunk to take the piss out of her

Why? Liberal salt is delicious and unending. Say it with me

>HER
>MAJESTY

Didn't he marry that girl from Blue Peter?

Konnie Huq

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Konnie_Huq

it comes up pretty much anytime brooker is mentioned, can't watch this sjw race mixing cuckerino.

and usually father ted threads an autist or two says they can't watch it anymore because the writer is a twitter sjw.

I know you can see this, Brooker. This is a friendly reminder that we're leaving and there's fuck all you can do about it

>This is a friendly reminder that we're leaving

If you bongoloids finally figure out how lmao

I'm not going to argue politics with you so thois will be my only post on the subject but particularly gove and boris are the epitome of the rich establishment they were pretending to hate to get ahead politically. If you can't see that Sup Forums is a worse hugbox than I thought. They are deserving of being made fun of for their pathetic manoeuvring and if you can't see that because you're blinded by your political biases then I say again your world must be a very sad place.

I actually voted for Brexit but a lot of the campaigns were as bad as the remain ones.

>The Brexiters are bigoted, ignorant, xenophobic racists who got a politician assassinated
>Remain voters weren't taking the vote seriously as they should have

Wow, you're totally right guys! He really laid into both sides! :^)

Seeing the UK has the highest teen pregnancy rate in the EU.

I assumed the Brits verey prude and taught their kids crappy sex ed classes.

Then how can stuff like Channel 4's Naked Attraction be something that is show on TV/

The point is that he's completely dismissing the entire population who voted to Leave and using those two examples to imply that it wasn't working class people who wanted to leave but the elites, when every single establishment figure wanted to Remain from PM down. If you can't see that then you probably didn't vote Leave and are just using it as an arguing tactic.

Invading foreign pussy is a British tradition lad, so what's stopping you from going on a night out and wrecking Polish Pussy, Latvian Labia, Hungarian-ham curtains and Maltese Minge?

>Maltese Minge

kek'd

>The point is that he's completely dismissing the entire population who voted to Leave

Point me to a point where he does this, he barely mentions the voters at all. He makes fun of the politicians who were being hypocritical, which again in Gove and Boris' cases they certainly were.

Who wouldn't want to marry this dead-eyed liberal Poo?

Seems like a nag

Of course it's not balanced, everyone has their biases. You'll see I said it wasn't a circlejerk which it isn't, he's self aware throughout.

Working class was a description given to the voters of Leave
He implied it was directed at the people in the government supporting it then started arguing against that. That's called a strawman.

That's not "self-aware". It's a circle-jerk.

ITT libshits proving how indocrinated they are.

No. It talks about how the leave campaign was successful largely due to "grassroots support" and "every day folk" which it was. And then goes on to make fun of the politicians who took advantage of that.

Stop lying. He literally said

>By contrast, the Leave campaign had grassroots support from everyday folk such as Michael Gove seen here slumming it on a dress-down Friday

He was straight-up implying that the grassroots claim was a lie.

>By contrast, the Leave campaign had grassroots support from everyday folk

Talking about the sort of people who made the leave campaign a success

>such as Michael Gove seen here slumming it on a dress-down Friday

Making fun of how Michael Gove isn't this at all.

What's so hard to understand

can (You) and (You) stop beign complete faggots, it's a comedy recap of the year, not an actual news report.

if it was it would be much more heavily biased.

No a circle jerk is whining about one side while not seeing how you could have possibly been in the wrong. Or just resorting to plain whining. He doesn't do this at all.

Charlie is a JUST tier personality, how he's still getting work is beyond me.

I don't know why they're making it so complicated

Just stop giving the EU money and boom you're outside the EU.

He's pretty successful you nerd.

In guardianista circles maybe but outside of that nobody cares.

Anyone who finds Philomena Cunk amusing is a bonafide idiot

>t. Charlie "fucking waycis brexiters" Brooket

Listen mate, I'll knock your block off and chuck you in the river!

just need to activate particle 51 lad

Bureaucracy and treaties and such, although we're leaving, we haven't told them through the official bureaucratic channels (article 50) so it doesn't count. They're also being massive cunts and saying we owe them money or they'll eject our citizens:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/15/britain-will-handed-50bn-exit-bill-eu-theresa-may-triggers-article/

I watched his screenwipe every year up until either 2014 or 2015 or so, whichever one ended with some awful song.

After that, I've literally had zero interest in anything the poncy little cunt has done. He's gone completely soft.

What does Broker actually do? A couple of Black Mirror episodes every few years and a yearly Wipe. That it?

he used to do something called screenwipe which used to be funny years ago

>kat

Isn't that now an FBI fishing rod?

that's not the point dumbass, he does the whole year in one go

Stop making threads about yourself Brooker it's sad.

t. jannys

Will there be a new series of Weekly Wipe this year now hes finished that season of Black Mirror?

Are you retarded? Or have you actually not watched the entire thing?

Not an argument.

A Touch of Cloth was co-written by him and was great.

>Evil music plays over every clip of Farage
>"Nightmarish, dystopian news footage"
>All the migrants are Syrians fleeing a war!
>Leave racists murdered an MP and are attacking innocent foreigners
>3 minute rap about how Trump is literally Hitler
It's fair and balanced goys!

Overall, the liberal butthurt just about outweighs the appalling stupidity of it and there are a few good jokes though.

youtu.be/OqZ4269_drA

>Putting a joke in the name of your show
Terrible idea, makes it become unfunny fast. It also doesn't help that Michell & Webb did a "run it into the ground" type sketch about that joke years earlier.

oh so it's even worse

neo-Sup Forums sure gets triggered easily as fuck, and then whines about SJWs complaining

the difference is that neo-Sup Forums's points of view aren't repeated on television all day and every day

Has the "moot is a cuck" meme gone too far?

Sup Forums has the entire world throwing around "cuck" now. It will probably replace fuck at this rate.

+1

That's exactly what he did. His only criticism of the centre-left is that they failed to stop the right. This is not bipartisan satire

>only if its someone Putin wants you to shoot
hilarious he believes that drivel

How do people find him funny/deep?
I know people who suck his dick about Black Mirror, even though it's so hamfisted and cliche, i never found him funny

Much like Le 2016 man and Steven "CTR" Colbert he so fucking overrated

yeah he's such a cuck i only find mde funny, like on world peace where sam said moon man. I LOLD. only good non libcuck humor desu.

>1080p
>1.7GB

is this a fucking joke

also, I enjoyed the old wipes and how tv ruined your life but I predict this will be the same old low hanging fruit trump jokes literally everyone has already made

philomena is hit or miss but I'd like to have drunk outdoor sex with her

>not the superior barry shitpeas
He looks like a cuddler

I take it back user, thanks fro the links

also this is a tiny bit more self aware than I thought it would be

The problem is that his whole shtick rests on him being able to ridicule the stupid people from a position of intellectual or moral authority, but he doesn't actually seem that informed about politics

>but he doesn't actually seem that informed about politics
Welcome to Nu-Left political commentators

They should get someone knowledgeable to host it.. like someone who learned everything they know about politics from an anime imageboard.

Brooker has proudly admitted that he never reads books. He is absolutely no smarter than the average user

Source?

Nah fuck it, I'm left-wing, Brooker's correct about most things, and if you're a Sup Forums alt-right Trump supporter then you're a fucking idiot and I don't give a shit if I'm being a hypocrite. Don't take the high-ground because you know we're no better than each other. Fuck off.

>Im left wing
>someones political opinion is correct about most things

I wouldn't call him deep. He's got a cynicism which lots of people secretly have but aren't smart/bold enough to express.

Russel Brand's yearly Wipe

I'd watch it

Powerful

Id probably have an aneurysm, but he seems to have mellowed slightly this year

It's a good show.
He mocked the right wing and the left wing. Stop complaining about politics and fuck off.

You could see a Sup Forums tab in one of his previous Wips