Why don't Latinos go to Australia?

Why don't Latinos go to Australia?

Too far away

It's probably too far for them to go to

Why the fuck would anyone go to Australia?

i want to go to nimbin to get fucked up

They fear the Abbo warrior

Because we took all of the australian women already

You are sick cunts that glass wogs

That dude looks too much like me
Please delet this picture and refrain from posting it again

I don't like spiders and hot weather
not fond of anglos either

also, on a second look of op´s pic i kinda feel judged or laughed at, but the chick in the middle kinda wants the d

You're living in Mexico; why the fuck would you want to come all the way to Nimbin to get she you can get much easier where you already live?
That's like myself saying I'd love to go to Canada to try their kangaroo steaks.

The other day I literally met a Dutch diplomat on the public transport system (he was old and kind of lost), and among other things, he told me that Australia has a lot of South Americans (no Mexicans tho).

Really surreal experience desu.

witnessed (stoner culture is different here, also wouldn't mind trying kangaroo hamburger if that's true)

Fuck off we're full.

There's some Chileans and Brazilians and I think we're meant to receive some refugees from El Salvador and Honduras

actually in Sydney now there is a shit load of latinos, especially Brazilians, Argies and Columbians

i meme'd my family into not moving to Australia, you better thank me.

I haven't noticed any

I met a super nice mexican waitress at a hotel one day. Talked about Aztecs for a bit because she was from (old) mexico city. Her twin was there as well but she wasn't quite as fit but was still very pretty

I think its the only time I've ever met a mexican man

VERY good post.

Too far to swim