Assuming you are a native English speaker, choose up to FOUR other languages to be fluent in

Assuming you are a native English speaker, choose up to FOUR other languages to be fluent in.

Spanish, mandarin chinese, french and russian

Spanish, Urdu, Mandarin, Arabic.

Whichever ones will give me a career and a better life.

Chinese, Arabic, Russian and Japanese. Really couldn't care less about Spanish, I have no interest in conversing with spics.

German, French are 100% languages i'd want, but after that maybe Polish and Swedish or something. I don't want to talk to non-whites.

>Swedish
>not non-whites

var tyst pls groda

What is a better measure? Usefulness or enjoyment?

For usefulness I would choose French, Spanish, Mandarin, Arabic

For fun I would choose Russian, Farsi, Swedish and Japanese

Spanish, Japanese, Arabic, Russian

weaboos fucking off yourselves.

>anyone that wants to learn japanese is a weaboo
xDD

fuck off faggot

Not even weeb, just picked it because it's supposedly hard to learn and I've heard that Japanese/Chinese-English translators make bank. I'd go for the most profitable languages.

Irish, Russian, Arabic, whatever the pre-Celtic language of Ireland was

>russian
Why?

russians don't learn english so they're just non-existent if you don't learn russian. pretty important country etc.

To scream "cyka blyat" without an accent

no idea, would pick polish/czech over russian/ukrainian

I already speak the master language, I see no reason to learn others.

Dutch, French, Russian, Italian

I can speak (besides English), Italian, Spanish, Portugese, French, German, Russian, Mandarin, Cantonese, Farsi, Ainu, Japanese, Old Latin, Classical Latin, Ancient Greek and Greek.

I dunno why, it comes comes easy to me. Ask me to do an elementary school math problem though and I'll start sweating. Goddamn math, I got a 2 ( a "D") for four years of high school and every time i had to cheat to get it.

fortunately it was before i lost all my hair so the girls helped me out.

Spanish, Russian, Chinese and something.

>Dutch
Don´t

>flag
No, you don't speak american.

ik ben een kat :-DDDD

Хyи coceшь? Бoчкy дeлaeшь?

Russian, Japanese, Norwegian, German.

Chinese (Mandarin), Spanish, French, Japanese/Korean

Really, we're doing that now?

Spanish because it's a beautiful language.
Mandarin because useful in my job and there's hardly white fluent speakers.
French because they're the only western European people who collectively refuse to learn English.
German because i want to live in Germany.

French is like someone farting through silk, now whether or not this appeals to you can depend.

German is like listening to nails being dragged across a chalkboard, but unfortunately it's necessary to know.

>German, French
>I don't want to talk to non-whites.

>he does not speak Hungarian yet

Shamefur dispray. Time for sudoku.

>implying the average anglo has the brain power to learn even ONE foreign language
you're not fooling anyone John