White man BTFO!!!

White man BTFO!!!

>How much of his career should we chalk up to fortune, ***privilege***, and an essential malleability?

God damn, it wasn't even THAT bad, probably like a 5.5 - 6

Pitchfork just knows people are starting to realize they're a poor source of anything to do with music so they're trying to drum up some controversial scores but all in all, no one cares except people like OP

Once you see the face of the reviewer it all makes sense

I haven't heard it so what was wrong with it?

It's an album made by a white male in the year 2018

>soystache

it's funny that this review is obviously tainted by personal perception. Seriously though, when did stans and SJWs start writing for album reviews? Aren't they supposed to be above that biased and prejudiced thinking?

It's been getting bad reviews all over the place.

Those might be bad reviews but they definitely aren’t negative.

>by their definition, not a single negative review
>goes from 'good' to 'meh'
>bad reviews
What the fuck are you saying

Poptimism is problematic.

this is like faith

>It’s remarkable how few ideas are contained within this hour-plus Blue Ridge Mountains mood board of an album.
first sentence. enough info, it's just for dem clicks. this might be a shitty album but it's an equally shitty review.

Fuck them.

NU

i bet you fucking faggots are the kind of people that bitch that everything is politicized nowadays. fucking retards, a bad album's a bad album

The album is about a 5/10 for me. This review was unnecessarily scathing, even if the last paragraph gave me a bit of a chuckle realizing that Justin has done so many terrible things and yet remains so loved. Oh well, hopefully the next one is better. What's the likelihood that he releases an album quicker next time just to erase the memory of this one?

incoming nu-Sup Forums sjws from twitter and tumblr

So we all know that Pitchfork has been shit since they were bought out. I mean ffs they gave Cardi b the best single of 2017. So are there any good alternative music reviewing sites?

Why do you have a persecution complex? What went wrong in your childhood?

>who hurt you

>>>/reddit/
>>>/tumblr/

>every race is allowed to have a persecution complex except whites
You're just proving their point dummy.

that still rustles me.

what other races spend their time whining on an anime imageboard?

there's nothing more delicious than white tears

>2018
>reading pitchfork

>the mix on midnight summer jam
who is fucking working on this? fire them

>mean ffs they gave Cardi b the best single of 2017.
Wtf

Other races don't have to anonymously express their grievances.

is this really the hill you guys want to die on? no, it doesn't matter that this current government is all white, there's no systematic actual violence against whites, minorities don't actually have more money from wages than whites, culture is still all mostly made by whites

but no, some people talking shit online is definitively more oppressive. soy boy fucking emasculated bitches

>it doesn't matter that this current government is all white
Not true.
>there's no systematic actual violence against whites
Neither is it for non-whites.
>minorities don't actually have more money from wages than whites
Not true. Asians for example, earn more than whites.
>culture is still all mostly made by whites
Absolutely untrue.

Cue accusations of Sup Forums etc.

All of them, they also do it on Facebook, tumblr, reddit, twitter, mainstream television, books, films, at college, in open forums, in public, and many more

All you said is nuh uh lmao

>it doesn't matter that this current government is all white
>Not true.
simply delusional.watch more news
>there's no systematic actual violence against whites
>Neither is it for non-whites.
ok? your point being? where does all this white grievance come from? the point is that you are all overreacting
>minorities don't actually have more money from wages than whites
>Not true. Asians for example, earn more than whites.
you know damn well people on Sup Forums arent complaining about asians when they complain about minorities
>culture is still all mostly made by whites
>Absolutely untrue.
oh yeah? it's only fronted by minorities, but have you seen pitchfork's staff, disney directors, corportate, etc. all white

you're definitively not Sup Forums cause they at least put more effort into their posting

Why did he give up shaving his moustache half-way through?

Why do we have to make it about race (again)?

Nothing, but it had the worst rollout for a pop album since Witness and it's biasing people's reviews.

Honestly can we admit that pitchfork is less about music and more about politics now?

We know the answer. Timbaland + Pharrell - Timberlake = pic related.

It seems Justin has fallen off musically. It's sad because his first two albums are great pop pieces. Even the 20/20 experience was good, but I had no expectations for this.

What is btfo? black the fuck out?

>watch more news
Yeah, can't wait for my daily updates on poo poo pee pee dossiers and schizophrenic red scare garbage

thats no excuse to being an ignorant fuck, there's lots of other sources outside of the sensationalizing ones

Boy? The fuck outtahere!

>Sup Forums is so reactionary and idpol infected that people are actually sending their time defending this shit album

Sup Forums ruined the internet

I thought it was Back the Fuck Off

I see a lot of blacks bitching all over the place lately.

If it makes you feel any better I'm a White Nationalist and support picthforks rating. I might rate it lower myself knowing it's pop schlock.

Didn't they just give that new migos album a 6 or something?

Sup Forums, 2013 - LMAO PANNED ABSOLUTELY BTFO

Sup Forums, 2018 - We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.

7 more years faggot

Its what the (((people))) want

Xe's not going to let the patriarchy define xis facial hair.