2814 - Birth Of A New Day

>2814 - Birth Of A New Day

one of the best ambient albums of all time. discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fVIXm_YYIbM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

accompanies me on late night train rides. fucking sick. ive only just started getting into ambient music. ive been loving this, brian eno and aphex twin a lot (ik not really ambient stfu)

I've fallen asleep to this album so many times, it soothes me greatly

M o o d

It's fucking boring and without the vaporwave affiliation it would get no attemtion

As background music it's great though

is that how you judge musical quality?

try listening to plastikman.
youtube.com/watch?v=fVIXm_YYIbM

Don't listen to it often, but I think it fits a special mood from time to time and I enjoy it then

This album plus 2x 10mg valium is great, super comfy

>inb4 "dude drugs lmao"

DUDE
DRUGS
LMAO

>tfw backpacker ambient taking over the genre

this
even as ambient its painfully generic, theres so much better "background music" in existence

Interesting and well-produced vaporwave-esque ambient
It serves its purpose well

I'd say it's kinda boring but without the vaporware affiliation it would still get a bit of attention. It's not that bad. That cover sucks though it only looks cool zoomed in.

More like this?

dude opioids lmao

This album is extremely uninteresting, even for ambient. The only reason this got popular is because HKE viraled it to hell when it first came out. Seriously I encourage all of you to go to the archive and look up the early posts on "2814" you will see how inorganic its popularity is and the type of lukewarm reception it got at release.

no one cares

>t. HKE

Correct

ambient is, by nature, supposed to be listened, at least to a degree, in the background

have you actually never seen that one eno quote about it?

This album's fantastic. It manages to evoke a lot with very little. Everybody complaining about how simple it is or w/e go listen to classical music.

fourth post best post

>rips-off Liumin
>mixes it with vaporwave aesthetics
>GREATEST AMBIENT OF ALL TIME HOW CAN OTHER AMBIENT EVEN COMPETE

i prefer rain temple.

What? Liumin sounds nothing like it. Both trying to peep some kinda neo Tokyo feel doesn't mean both go at it the same way. Retarded posters like you make me doubt why I waste my time here.

You really ought to leave for reddit with the rest of the lo-fi vaporchill crew instead of wasting your time on this homophobic racist contrarian toxic forum.

I would've if they weren't also similarly retarded.

Quit being a prick, we're talking about ambient music here