/brit/

thailad edition

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/hapas/comments/5nafhd/updated_2017_full_list_of_neonazis_altrights/
youtube.com/watch?v=aK1kkZ-0TG4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

just b urself bro

shagging my dogs gf

First for the colonies.

Low quality edition

hate being too intelligent to have a job, gf or friends
oh my burdensome brain, how you weigh me down...

why do so many Alt-Righties live in Asia/marry Asian lads?

Black Pigeon Speaks
Reactionary Expat
Thailad

Look at this shit: reddit.com/r/hapas/comments/5nafhd/updated_2017_full_list_of_neonazis_altrights/

What the fuck?

I'm happy that there is no stupid Sup Forums users

normies normies normies

shagging my m8s best m8s dog

the bankers the bonuses

what rank does thailad hold in the Alt-Right

because orientals are rorkes too

>>Trying to get of the 'hol
>Didn't have any yesterday but felt very bored and depressed
>Looking the same tonight, no way to entertain myself but drink and play doto
Surely one little longneck won't make a difference?

no blacks or arabs

well rank

*looks at you*

bitter misfit syndrome

Two of the three most horrifying things I've seen on the internet were everyday shit from China. Not even going to post or describe them because they haunt me and I don't want to put that on anyone else, but suffice to say, the other most horrifying thing was a pic of a baby being raped (seen on Sup Forums about 8 years ago).

OberGroperFuhrer

East Asia is conservative af mate.
Proper order too.

stop moping and drink the damn beer

*evolving into a rorke*

'e

Haha joke's on her

youtube.com/watch?v=aK1kkZ-0TG4

found thainonce's youtube channel, would HEEM this weak jawed runt

windsor > buckingham

Everything was normal and sensible when we left, then a wave of politically correct sjw tier propaganda swept our homelands. Now you're all mental

There's a lot of speculation on that. He's certainly one of the higher-ups in their Southeast Asian element of the movement - preying on unsuspecting eccy'd up White tourists with notions of Race & IQ and the brilliance of Mosley.

Only chads can break the warp barrier

I said horrifying, not arousing.

>He's probably getting kicked out of the country soon
heh

>arousing
'ce

you know what this general needs? more unsolicited, out of context phone screenshots

Wish i was storming the beaches at normandy on d-day

'c' o' 'n'

so pony up then babe x

If love were but bread, I would have starved to death like an animal. You, who nourished me back to life, I owe you my heart-- alas, you love another, life to be woe'd.

Kiss kiss mollys lips

what did you do?

cheesy tinder openings are alri desu but the rest can mostly do one

No you don't you bloody thick twat

going to make a pot of tea
*minces off*

Is thailad redpilled on the JQ?

>Hapas
Really....

Nah I'm alright I just had a coffee, cheers.
*rolls eyes*

depression kicking in and it's only 9:37am

*shatters your jaw*

>Alt-right

Using that word un ironically.

got banned from a pub last night lads

He did a few things that pissed people off..

made videos of:
Taking the piss out of Thais that can't speak English
Froze a fish alive in liquid nitrogen and then thawed it out and show it could stay alive
Letting scorpions attack his pet cat

Latest one was putting things on train tracks and letting the train crush them. He got arrested for that and it's doubtful they'll let him renew his visa

WAHEY

LEGEND

Depressed user Solved All His Problems With 1 Simple Rope Trick

take advantage of the summer and get some damned sunlight, change up that diet, get some exercise, go talk to some people, move about throughout the day, CBT etc

But then I won't get off the beer and I will spend lots of money and get liver disease or something

Samaritans Hate Him!

lol dumb cunt

sorry m8, might as well call the king a bender before you leave, go out with a bang

>cock and ball torture
this
saved my life

k then don't drink it

weni widi wici

the average /brit/ denizen is like an after eight to me
the slightest twitch of my finger and thumb could rend your every fibre in twain and youve all got a shite aftertaste

just drink in moderation then jesus christ it's not difficult

people who mislabel their music on bandcamp deserve a swift bludgeoning

tried that
it doesn't work

yes it does

I've been dry 3 months now. Here's how you do it:

Redefine yourself as a non-drinker, starting from now (or from when you have finished what's in the house, like I did). Then just be completely fucking stubborn about that new version of yourself. Don't entertain any excuses or reasoning about it, just stick to it like a bastard no matter what.

The nights can be hard and restless, you need to find something to occupy yourself for a while. Cook and eat, video games, read, Sup Forums, whatever. Anything to take your mind off it. You'll repeatedly be faced with the decision "shall I just have a drink?" The more you keep occupied, the less you'll hear that question in your head, and if you're stubborn enough, the answer will always be "fuck off, no."

>it's not difficult
For You.

caivs ivlivs caesar

sill a lad

being an alcoholic sounds grim
not even that good of a drug

Never have the desire to drink at home.

If I get drunk I want to go out and do something, don't understand why you'd want to get drunk and use a computer.

baloompf impeachment soon lads

can't wait for him to be consigned to the dustbin of history where he belongs

i clavdivs

Drove like a textbook while dropping off the friends. When they were all gone, I sped past stop signs and swerved into lightpoles. I think maybe I've been trying to kill myself these past few days; my mind just hasn't quite noticed it.

Dr Drumkit is not my president.

Alcohol is really a shit way of getting through the day.

Halfway through it you get a nausea or possible inability to speak coherently. Only people with a high tolerance can really enjoy it and most of them are the alcoholics.

Weed was the only thing I ever enjoyed. Helped me calm down better than any shit pharmaceutical.

>british cuisine

Chicken Drumstick is not my president

Taste the back of my crystal fist

love willies

hate fannies

>two paragraphs
here's how not to do something: don't do thing

>Chatting with my grandad about Dunkirk
>I say that it's sad that now we are being taken over by immigrants who have no respect for our history and it makes you wonder if it was worth it
>He calls me a racist, says that Indians and Africans were at Dunkirk and tells me to get a fucking job

Why are old people so cucked?

DJ Drainpipe is not my president.

sir chicken digby caesar is not my president

Slight gay

But what if I want to do thing? Should I do it then?

Thanks for the advice but I think I will get something tonight because I just have nothing to do and don't have the energy to get out a book or new game, maybe 2 long necks because otherwise after 1 I'll feel like I need more and go and drive and get some more, but tonights a good night for it since it's bin night and I can remove the evidence straight away instead of hiding it in my room for a week. Well it's not recycling night and I feel bad about putting it in landfill but it's better than having it sitting around. But yeah after tonight I won't touch it for a while.

love the smell of bleach

>being at home always means being on the computer
>not sharing a bottle of wine in the garden with the gf taking turns to pick songs

Why don't young people get jobs?

Runt

fuck all indians and africans were at dunkirk desu
mainstream meteor has rotted his brain

My cum smells like bleach but also turns my dark towels white

what the fuck is wrong with me?

8 years cucks.

Drum Gold is not my president.

thailad would have voted for Trump against Hillary, and is a white nationalist

really makes you think.

proofs??

you're perfect just the way you are