What do niggers celebrate on father's day?

What do niggers celebrate on father's day?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EschrbihJFk
youtube.com/watch?v=cZkDSXmhQe0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

their fathers i'm guessing

>bigger knowing who their father is

holy shit, that pic

It is kind of like what Jews do on Christmas. Sit at home and feel depressed.

pic unrelated.

>they will have "nice meme" on their legs for the rest of their life
Dedication

My parents are divorced and my mother tries to force me to celebrate her for mothers day because "she acted as both a mother and father". So maybe they do that.

One day closer to probation.

>Cops lambasted for trying to rescue 3 drowning niggers with extensive criminal records....Lies! Dashcam video shows they stood by & and watched girls die and should be praised.

Cutters gonna cut.

Go to 4:00 in the video below and watch pic related drop some logic on the viewing audience.

>It doesn't matter how many cars she stole!

Wait...what?

youtube.com/watch?v=EschrbihJFk

Cuts heal.

>redheads

Why?

Yeah if it were deeper maybe they'd scar

I don't agree with redheads but I have no experience with them.

Lots of guys who do say there is some red flags there.

Their what now?

>5. Girls that have had more than 5 lovers
You mean
>Girls that have had more than 0 lovers

Blackening yo wife cracka

>don't know how to swim
>go to swim anyway
>expect officers to risk their lives to fish your worthless nigger hides out

Fat chance. Trying to rescue a drowning person is really, really dangerous to your own health.

I understand video ganes, but what's wrong with the guitar one?

That is fucking hot. I made a girl carve my initials into her leg once.

Never known anyone that's been in a relationship with a sane one. Idk if they are more prone to mental illness or what. Mine ended up being bipolar and suicidal clinger that resulted in my creating a six month long exit strategy. My brother's was a cutter and a stalker. Other friends, other various issues, never known one in a stable long term relationship.

A virgin is more loyal but they are rarer than hen's teeth in the US. 5 lovers and less is still do-able.

>go to swim anyway
Didn't they crash a stolen car into a lake?
Also, Florida. Rescuing a drowning person is dangerous enough as it is, now try it with potentially crocodile infested waters.

They stole a car and led police on a chase in the middle of the night
The drove through a boneyard and unintentionally drove into a pond

Fun Fact: If you're in Florida chances are there's a gator in almost every body of water

How do yo have internet, my friend?

ALL Florida waters are potentially alligator homes. They seek out all water, from drainage ditches to swimming pools to all ponds.

They lay in wait for opportunities.

They were in a stolen car trying to outrun a cop when it happened.

Probably cost 10 trillion Z-dollars per month or something.

Seriously. Zimbabwe should have never been ruled by blacks.

What if the woman is Asian does #9 apply?

That pic is where nightmares come from

>that resulted in my creating a six month long exit strategy

Makes my balls shrivel to think of the daily drama.

Not unless she is a weaboo. And Asian women born in the US or UK can be weaboos just as easily as any other Western woman.

Prob something to do with them picking up a hobby so they have something to talk about rather than actually liking they hobby.

IE shallow and boring person

Now they are blaming the sheriff and his officers. Makes no sense.

youtube.com/watch?v=cZkDSXmhQe0

Same way you do nigga

Our currency colapsed over a decade ago, we using us dolla now ma nigga. Come try to claim Africa again whiteboi. Killin yo ass iz legal now

>Trying to rescue a drowning person is really, really dangerous to your own health.
this

they start kicking and swinging with their arms. There are better chances to rescue them if you swim behind them and knock them unconscious.

Idk What it is but they usually are crazy. Maybe because they're more sought after and their egos get to them?

Fried chicken and watermelons

Child support appreciation day.
Haha just kidding. They just fuck another guy and have more kids like every other day.

Is that some form of stigmata for the Kek cult?

In Chicongo, they shoot each other.

Shieeet. I'd fuck yo wife doe. Polish bitches swoon ova da BBC

Alligators are actually quite passive and wont really pursue you unless you get it angry.

Crocodiles are far more vicious

My parents went on vacation to somewhere in the carribian. Gave my dad 100 bucks to go get wasted.

I'm comming to Austria as a refugee ma nigga. What city you in ???

Yeah, but they don't want to live with a washout nigger living in a shaq made from antilope shit.

Mauthausen

you come to visit me?

I want to drink that blood

>living in a shaq

>Alligators are actually quite passive and wont really pursue you unless you get it angry.
On land.
They're passive on land.
If you're on their home field they're fucking monsters with nothing that can stand against them. They know it too. If they catch you in water they won't be afraid to, at the very least, scare the everloving shit out of you.

Boards like pol is da reeson we need to kill all da white people

I love da jewish pple doe. Those niggaz be magik n shit home boy

Is this the average american "mans" legs? lol

anyone who's had a fuckton of relationships tend to be less loyal, if you don't know already

>cutfags
All the cutfags I knew back in high school are still crazy cunts today.

Wow, just in one thread you've managed to get Zimbabwe's average yearly appearance on Sup Forums

that's a woman, men in America don't shave our legs, you fucking fruit

I love how the sheriff actually stands up to the media and calls them out on their bullshit.

You jelous nigga ??? Maybe achmed can keep you company in the cuck shed I aint gay doe ma cracka

>Kill white people
>Starve
Haven't you learnt anything sambo.

>zimbabwe
>not rhodesia

You know how I know you're on mobile?

Jewish people be making us mad stacks and white womanz nigga.

I LOVE YOU ISRAEL. GOD BLESS THA JEWS FOR GIVING ME A US ASYLUM ASA REFUGEE

>THE CRACKA WHO HAD HIS CAR STOLEN WAS A PEDOPHILE TRYIN TA RAPE THE ROBBERS!
>THAT'S WHY THE ROBBERY WASNT A ROBBERY

Liberals treat these things like pets.

Is it weird that I find the pearls of blood seeping out of those small cuts strangely erotic?

I'd blacked dat hoe and five her Pos

>that firecrotch

Mother's husband's day

STFU LIBREALS ARE MA HOMEBOYZ

>daddy issues
where? fix this pls

Go away nigger monkey

Muh dick

Mama Boon said that the keys were in the car so it wasn't stealing.
Gud girls dindu nuffin.

couldnt you simply leave her ? you weren't married after all

Vome say that to my face and get stabbed

Maybe he meant women who color their hair red.

>I aint gay doe ma cracka
you won't come by?

If you change your mind there will always be a place for you here :^)

Suc mu dick

How many blonde woman can I rape before the durka niggas blow shit up ?

Not as bad as the girl that took the electric saw to her legs on Sup Forums years ago.

That shit was grotesque.

vid?

no you

>before the durka niggas
but YOU are the durka nigga

But I a real nigga

We'll I'm black and I just called my dad, sent him a card and a book earlier too, it was one of those American history books about the first Spy ring during the Revolutionary War.

Wass up ma nigga

You are really committed to this

1. Daughters of single mothers.

Often means Daddy issues. And a mother who was dating a lot because Daddy was gone. Daughter grows up dealing with lots of tears and angst from a perpetually ditched Mom. And no good male supervision / role model. Some daughters of single mothers escape this (grandpa strong in her life; or a really good and stable stepfather before her wild years, maybe).

>But I a real nigga
maybe in nigga land

these distionctions won't be made here. even the liberals here don't like Kothäute (as their neighbours ofc).

WAT ? Stop actimg white bitch

You know even Ahmed thinks you're below him, right? The Arabs had African slaves. And the Jews aren't really your friends, they're just using you as a tool against Western Civilization.

YEA Arabs are caucasion so thry need to die too. Jews are goong to get all theor hoodz and give tha blacl man Europe and America

A gator just dragged off a child in Florida.

>swim

Lol even if that happened, what would you do with it? Let the infrastructure and economy collapse and slowly let them devolve into a new Africa? Protip: You can't say eat all of the chicken and watermelon while gettin' da white wimmenz.

Pic? Link to the thread?

Our superior mulato children will take care of us and the jew will run the nation

If she was sane, sure. The long slow process was to save my house, car, keep her from showing up at my work, abusing herself and going to police, or killing herself.

remember these threads on Sup Forums if you roll dubs you have to rite your name on your arm with a blade ? most of them were girls

Redheads are the biggest race mixers imo. Lives in Utah for 4 years and every redhead was with a nigger or beaner or greek