/v4/

no virgins allowed edition

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/moscow-attack-shooting-latest-courthouse-killed-death-injured-attack-gunman-russia-capital-police-a7870831.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Are you chad?

yes, every Greek is Chad from birth

i'm sorry, did a jap hurt you?

2/10 chad

Only uncivilized savages don't use punctuation.

Thank you for these though, keep posting I'm going to make a new folder.

kill yourself

slovak, why you forget to include + friends? I feel left out now

Noticed it's getting a bit hot in Central Europe

37c at 16:00 in my village yesterday

even superior Hellenic genes have trouble with those african temperatures, seriously its colder in fucking Spain and Crete than in Slow-vakia

Chad vs Virgin

Which is superior?

yeah it's awful

zitto animale

actually lost to this one tbqh

38 estimated on Friday

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAÁÁÁÁÁÁÁÁÁ

i am awake

goodnight

help me god

if i had money i would love this weather but im poorfag

fuck off
REEEEE

buna dimineataaaaaa

bloody nose, fuck

pinch the root of your nose and keep it pressed for a couple of minutes, do not lay down or stuff paper inside, use paper just to wipe the blood that is already in the nostrils

by root I mean not the bone part, but the part where cartilage starts

thanks, it ended up not being too bad,
I just hope it doesnt come back today

drink water with salt

I'll be ok just don't blow it too hard and don't mine for the diamonds if you're uncultured

thanks guys

here have some of my advice:
shove a tampon in it
get some toilet paper, roll it, stuff it in
just stay over a sink with water running till it stops bleeding

how do i explain to my girlfriend i need her tampon so i can stick it up my nose

1. waste of water
2. yeah everybody has a tampon
3. toilet paper inside the nostril will just fuck things up even more, its too abrasive and will maybe rupture some more capillaries

>implying any slowvak here has a gf
just take your mum's or sister's

can someone explain what's going on with the dollar

good thing i am greek

>1. waste of water
my water is free
>2. yeah everybody has a tampon
that's why i listed multiple options
>3. toilet paper inside the nostril will just fuck things up even more, its too abrasive and will maybe rupture some more capillaries
no it won't i had a nosebleed about a week ago and it worked just fine, maybe your toilet paper is shit, mine is nice and smooth

It's finally coming back to it's fucking normal values, I think it exploded for the past couple of years because euro was in decline and now with euro slowly growing back and all the trump's backing off of trading agreements it's falling. But i think it won't for long it will stop when it reaches about 3.5 zloty or something like that

shit thread. seems im only one who can do proper threads. must be the hungaron genes in me.

yesterday's thread was pretty great, maybe we should let the czech guy do it

oc

you are not allowed in this thread

nice oc (((friend)))

where you all at

dying from this fucking heat

my hairy ass and balls seem glued by sweat by now

work, going home in about 10 min

same but it looks like it's going to rain again, already did for a bit

this thing is the only thing keeping me alive

does the heat unironically bother you all so much lmao, i mean yeah its kind of annoying but no big deal

Very nice room, jelly

Hot? What are you talking about?

oh you're the guy from yesterday (i think) when it rained like shit?
btw thanks

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/moscow-attack-shooting-latest-courthouse-killed-death-injured-attack-gunman-russia-capital-police-a7870831.html

>gang name is literally and unironically Grand Theft Auto or GTA
kek

yes, I am always here, 99% of the time the only LT flag

Thankfully my office has AC and i go there early in the morning and finish at 6:30 PM so I am good. And when at home my window is towards east so only the noons are annoying when I go for a smoke to the balcony.

Yeah I remember now, you're the one we call litvin right? But I didn't know that you're the only LT flag here
anyway is it your jeep?

over 10hrs of work a day? what's your profession?

12h
Real Time Analyst. Distribution of tasks to different teams according to traffic, backlogs and overall workflow management. When all the automations work properly is pretty chill but when shit goes down it can be stressfull as fuck.

Yep, that's me

Sometimes another Lithuanian comes for just a short while, the magyar cigany guy and sometimes a troll from /balt/ visits to shitpost

>is it your jeep
nope, don't have a car or a licence or any knowledge about cars whatsoever

I get it but damn, do they pay you enough? I mean 12h worktime is literally half the day. Do you have any family at home like wife children?

i really, really look forward to live alone

Usually its 3 days on, 3 days off. Sometimes 4 days in a row but then usually 5 days off or something. Once a month I have 5-7 days off usually.
I basically make the usual 9-5 working hours but all compressed so I have more days off than just weekends.
I quite like it the pay is okay and I am supporting only myself so when not at work I can really enjoy myself.

It's pretty epic though. Everyone told me that it's stressful to live alone and that there's a lot of responsibilities but if you have a steady flow of money it's a piece of cake. I lived for a year in Zagreb during my 1st year college and it was a decent life with about 2000 kuna per month

i live in a dorm during the semester but im a bit tired of it, and now im home for the summer desu
i want to have my own place with my own things

Same here, home for the summer but I was living in a rented apartment and now parents bought me a new place to live and I'm moving there in a month. Have you considered a rented apartment with a roomate or something?

dorm is a lot cheaper so i will stay there, but if everything goes well i have only 1 year left of uni so after that i will move to budapest

Wanted to live in a dorm while at uni, because it's cheap and you don't need to care about anything.
Fuck dorms. Loud 24/7, people are always leaving the kitchen and the bathroom dirty, everyone is stealing your stuff from the fridge...
Got a 20h job then and decided to work and rent a small appartment, it sucks but still better than that fucking pigsty of a dorm.

we have our own fridge and bathroom, only the kitchen is shared so its not too bad

are people legitimately this pale?
and my parents say i need a tan

I am. Of course I'm a bit darket now because of the sun but otherwise hella pale

It's pretty standard for white people.

it just looks so much paler than mine

i have cute baby hands ;-;

hello /v4/
yes indeed :3

looks like Russia, and that UAZ...

not really

t-thank you
>a girl just complimented me
do i look white tho

by real life standards yes, by Sup Forums standards you know that only +1.80 blonde and blue eyed anglo-germanic/nordics are white

and I thought I was too pale
to be fair sun fucked me up a bit

nois
desu it's funny how this whole nordic supremacy narrative has gone to shit since the refugee crisis
maybe they'll admit that slavs are white if it goes on long enough
being white has become a badge of shame

i want you to hold my cute trap hands with your stron mediterranean ones
also you look normal
that's how most people here look in summer

How about I go and study and you find somebody else to be your stronk mediteranean boi

>being white has become a badge of shame
only in Europe, Canada and USA, in Latin America the whiter you look, the better you're treated

kinky trips
i meant on Sup Forums
do you have gypsies in argentina?

yes we have some, not that many to become annoying but seeing them isn't that rare, is common there that gypsy women offer you to ''read'' your hand? that's what they do here mostly

our gypsies dont do any of that shit like fortune telling

and what they do?, I always found funny that when you reject their offer they start insulting you in their dialect

they do nothing at all

you can call our Gypsy fortune teller

oh, and how do they survive? leeching welfare?

they only try the reading your palm trick?
holy shit here they're worse than animals
they'll steal everything not bolted to the ground
never work
are always loud
they rummage through trash for scraps
herds of them will try to beat up school children since anything bigger will beat the shit out of them

yeah but our welfare is literally nothing not sure how they survive

In Slovakia the situation is absolutely dreadful.
In Czech rep they mostly live off welfare and do low-skill jobs such as construction jobs and so on. Some of them have university education but the number is extremely low and they dont want to have nothing to do with the "street" gypsies.

>hey dont want to have nothing to do with the "street" gypsies.

those are called cucks