What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nAw9uUjYAKA?t=1m1s
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/05/balkan-civilians-track-migrants/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

And this?

kek.
they will tell everyting just to get to germoney.
they all want to go to germoney, merkel invited them. free moneys, and free german girls for them sexual emergencies.

sounds like bulgaria is the place to be

those are refugees from macedonia who said this when asked if they would pass through bulgaria or serbia

What did they mean by this?

>tfw poor balkan country who'll never have immigrant problems

Rob them of what, I thought they were poor refugees who had left everything behind as they fled for their lives?

>A group of around 10 interviewees witnessed a police officer holding a gun to a refugeeā€™s forehead, while others lay on the ground, apparently unconscious. Frightened by the situation, they fled and tried to hide. Police caught up with the group, beat them, took their valuables, food and water. Later, close to the Serbian border, police officers released dogs on them, and gun shots were heard. Seven people from the group went missing and they have not had contact with them since.
>Two Afghan men stated that police officers had shot at them to prevent their escape, wounding two.
>A large group of minors testified to having been intercepted by six Bulgarian police officers who threatened them with guns and dogs to force them back behind the Turkish border. While 17 refugees from their group managed to escape, 15 were detained and one was shot in the leg.
>An Afghan man in his twenties spoke of having been pistol-whipped by police.

>refugees from macedonia
>macedonia

how is this an unsave country?

All of Europe needs to do this

probably all the free smartphones, clothes, etc the UN gave them in Turkey

The gravy train never ends.

that you got no honor and you kick somebody laying on the ground.

Your savage animals.

stay away, swampnigger, this is our land

just you wait faggot

>Bulgarian police keep dogs for their safty, but in real their themselfs dogs

wew. fucking mudslimes

>see flag
checks out

>look at flag
>assume it will be a cuck post
>it is a cuck post
every time, like swiss clockwork

FICKI FICKI

>rob them of what
youtu.be/nAw9uUjYAKA?t=1m1s
at 1:01

We were like that 50 years ago in France. Algerians were drowned in "La Seine" , but with 50 years of progressism and propaganda ...

you will be in the same situation in a few decades

I wouldnt even let a random white guy stay in my house with a daughter that young, thats just fucking disgusting, they should have their kids taken away.

nothing new in the US since 1990

I had a very intelligent Bulgarian friend that I spoke with only online - I knew there are Bulgarian stereotypes of them being savages, doucehbags and criminals. That guy didn't seem so - until I've seen him over Skype, his body was ripped - full of tattoos and tight shirt, with a douche-bag hairstyle.

>Jahanzeb says he's 16
Top kek.

>you will be in the same situation in a few decades
xaxaxa no

>Bulgaria and Iran bad.
>Police shoot us on border.

epic

lol, so, when will those idiots retire if they lie about age?

>be 30 year old
>lie you are sixteen
>retire with 75

stupid subhumans, but on the other hand, they probably dont plan to work anyways

>breitbart.com/london/2016/06/05/balkan-civilians-track-migrants/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

he wants to sell as a sex slave

sell you*

Fucking hell Bulgaria is based as fuck

Rapefugees refuse to come here and the few that arrived ran away to Germoney

Bulgaria :(

Well fucking done Bulgaria. Really.

Set the police dogs on these fucking dogs. Take their shoes and whip the soles of their feet.

Very well Bulgaria. Keep it up.

I am really curious, though- rob them of what? I've heard they carry around shitloads of Euro, but how do they have it? Aren't they supposed to be massively poor?!

>tfw a bunch of third-worlders have more money AND savings than most of your country will ever have

the ones who escape their shithole have to be smuggled out, and to be smuggled out they need a lot of money to pay the traffickers

Government gib me dats

2bh robbing refugees can be a well-paid full time job here pham, they usually have their shit converted to euro at the greek/turk borders

We should get a /bulpol/, everytime I log in to Sup Forums there are threads swarmed with Bulgaryans.

they sell their properties whatever to black market

>buying property in a war zone

>> jewelry, guns, paintings, cars

Never ever trust stories told by Semitic people.

guns are not expensive, even less so in the middle east

they can get an AK for a sack of potatos lmao

It's those damn bullygarians

>but in real their themselves dogs

ISLAM BRINGING THE HEAT

>STARVING
>POOR
>CHILDREN

getting intel on your next victims, eh? clever

>that Lithuania flag
> :(
Couldnt agree more

>they wont just leech off the system for their entire existance
they would need to actually get a job to ever retire silly

You can see that the cuck is unhappy about it, but is forced to accept it in fear of being called a racist

opfer

It means he's afraid of gypsies. What you thought was a problem is now a solution.

kek

xaxaxaxa who told you gypsies are to be feared? they steal copper and live in huts at the end of villages and they get beaten when they walk outside of their ghetto

if anything the gypsies are afraid

Bulgaria sounds absolutely based.

good job bulgaria!!Teach them your ways

Bulgaria truly is the most based Eastern Euro nation.