Fixed Pitchfork for you all :) Now it's actually bearable

Fixed Pitchfork for you all :) Now it's actually bearable

>do this
>it's still shit
what did i do wrong?

>keeping metal checked

hehee rap sucks lmao

Pitchfork doesn't know anything about many of those genres

name one good rap album, that is consistent, mostly on topic and doesn't dabble into concept-breaking bragadocious idiocy

At least R&B is still there

But uncheck Metal, Experimental, Global, and Folk/Country please

>pitchfork still has categories for folk/country, rock and metal

I think we have to teach these problematic whitemale enablers a lesson...

the trap garbage that p4k sucks off actually does suck tho

>I'm gonna discount an entire genre of music because I'm a picky cunt who has super high standards but won't listen to anything other than the most popular shlock

>who dat boi who him is
seriously who the fuck listens to that trite seriously? i get it if you thinks its funny, but we've been told a handful of the same jokes for such a long fucking time and im so tired of ippity hop
stop projecting, you dont know me

Ok you're just trying to dislike it

why would distorted 808s and poor song structures interest me for the 4000th time?

You're deflecting by using the projecting meme. I've not discounted any genre how would I even be projecting.

Idunno, you should try Flower Boy tho

Ok you're just a retard

Baby can't write music and just reads lyrics once :c

you could be projecting an archetype unto me, or some person that reminds you of me

When was the last time Pitchfork reviewed a jazz album that wasn't Kamasi Washington or an obligatory 10/10 Best New Remaster?

>cites a lyric from one of the two least emotional/telling songs from the album
Come on, at least pretend you listened to it and not just the first single and wrote it off because you wanna be mad.

Why are you calling Tyler the Creator "baby"?

wow great clapback ernest u are a good memer

lot of redditors in this thread

Andy Beta is the only pitchfork writer you should trust tbqh

I don't trust anyone whose last name is "Beta"

their electronic picks are trash

a fucking child writes for them

try

soundcloud.com/ezzyland

>RUN IT RUN IT RUN IT RUN IT
>OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAY OH
>SICK OF SICK OF SICK OF SICK OF
>OH YEAH OH YEAH OH YEAH
>GARDEN SHED GARDEN SHED GARDEN SHED GARDEN SHED
>BOREDOM BOREDOM BOREDOM BOREDOM BOREDOM BOREDOM BOREDOM BOREDOM
>CALL ME CALL ME CALL ME
>LONELY LONELY LONELY LONELY

Wow so much talent!

lmao ur just mad cus cupcakke is legitimately good

Flower Boy is very inconsistent and has only 4 good songs. Also, See You Again is garbage.

You shouldn't be so mad about responding to yourself

see

Mad that I just proved to you Kanye is an incredible lyricist and now hip hop is objectively art and you're wrong? :^)

fuck you

Every fucking time someone says they just don't like Rap some asshole says "YOU CAN'T JUST WRITE OFF AN ENTIRE GENRE OF MUSIC JUST CAUSE YOU DON'T LIKE IT!!"

Here's my question: why does it make a difference? Why are you actively trying to make an excuse for why you should still listen to a bunch of pretentious journalists you've never met?

Seriously, this. This board talks so much shit on pitchfork yet it's pretty clear how big of an impact and influence it has on this board when they talk about everything p4k does and try to make witty commentary about it but it really just comes off as being obsessed with p4k.

The list goes on...

>mentions three albums
>list goes on...
nice trips tho

>clipping
Muh man
He's the only rapper I listen to, desu

>Kanye
>Incredible lyricist

why you would ever give clicks a.k.a. revenue to sjw bullshit sites is beyond me