This destroys the Sup Forumstard

This destroys the Sup Forumstard

>hated by most white Christians

It's like you think Black Christians don't hate Obama and Hillary. Guess what, they do. I would too when they facilitate the death of millions of black babies, and young black man due to gang violence, but they blame white people. Any self respecting black does not like Obama and they hate hillary.

>is a puppet
>no hope or change
>transfaggot wife
>nigger kids
>if if if if if if
>worst race relations in forever

I don't hate the first family. In fact I'd fuck both daughters. I hate obama and I think Michelle is a man.

Straw man arguments destroy nothing.

We just point at you and laugh.

> media won't report scandals related to Obama's family
> this means they're perfect, not that we are shills

Try again.

>The future of the United States will not go to those who would slander the prophet of islam. B. Obama
Yea no its his skin color bro

>justifying your hate for a group of people by saying they hate you for something as trivial as the color of someone's skin rather than their selfdestructive policies

Leftists deserve a fate worse than death

>Not looking at what he did as a president
Oh wait, he hasn't done anything significant

But he did take a few strokes off the short game

>wife is a man

>implying I'm Christian
I may be white, but I hate them because they're trying to destroy my beloved country.

Well, that's not entirely fair. The kids don't have anything to do with it. It's all Obama and Michelle. I don't give a shit about the kids.

They havent even gone to college yet you fucking retard.

(((One post by this ID)))

> image macro full of straw man fallacies
> 300 replies

Reminder this place is a psyop

The Bush family had no scandals either. I know MSNBC made everything they did seem controversial and sinister, but the Bush family was not involved in any more crime than the Obama family is.

>hated because of the color of their skin

I have never, I'll repeat never, heard anyone who isn't a. a race baiting shill on 4chin, or b. my drunkard racist uncle, ever complain about him being black.
Only him destroying the country, lieing, taking our money, aiding war criminals, and all with documents to prove this.

Wasn't one of the daughters drinking at a party underage? They are relatively without scandal though. I don't like Obama for his race-baiting, his terrible foreign policy, his mismanaging the economy, and his constant abuse of power.

>Media would quote this as "I don't like Obama for his race..."

Obama's real scandal is in making sure, to the best of his ability, that the Queen and King of Grift get right back on the throne.

>no scandals

His wife's a tranny and he's a fag.

Is he a decent golfer at least? It would be hilarious if with all that time spent golfing he was terrible

Don't forget Muslim.

That's part of Obama's charm. Just a chill guy for millennials. Shame he didn't do much to help the U.S. and his legacy will be about gay marriage and killing Bin Laden.

Sup Forums astronomically BTFO

Black family is much wholesome and perfect standard.

We Bill Cosby now. Minus the rape.

Oops. Forgot he was black.

>Just a chill guy for millennials

That's going to be his whole legacy. Mr. Cool -president as he will undoubtedly go left and right after his term ends to remind everyone just how 'hip' he is. He's already calling himself "the cool president" after all.

Still golfs in the 90s

>I'd fuck both daughters
>Michelle is a man
The girls look exactly like Michelle. Especially the oldest daughter.

That good or bad? I've never been into golf and all I really know is that a hole in one is the biggest deal in the game