So are these two going to be the last male protagonists in the Star Wars movies?

So are these two going to be the last male protagonists in the Star Wars movies?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zDl8g0ZQLdY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

TFA had two protagonists and one of them was male.

In fact, I'd argue Finn was more important in TFA than Rey was. Rey appears more important because of her connection to Luke and the Force, but Finn was the one driving the story. Nothing would have happened in the movie if Finn hadn't ditched the First Order. Finn also fought against his own fears to rescue Rey and even take on a Sith Lord all by himself.(I know what Abrams said and I don't care. Kylo Ren is pretty much a Sith Lord.)

Basically, TFA was a story about Finn risking everything he has in order to get Rey to fucking function properly.

Don't worry, Disney will make them gay to keep up the tokenism.

Boba Fett is a spic. Are you saying shitskins are acceptable?

Hes Maori.

Let's wait and see who Disney casts as him, but I guarantee it won't be a white guy.

Unironically, this is what is going to happen.

Kylo Ren was the protagonist of TFA retard

They can't make Han Solo gay though. I know Disney is full of liberal douches, but there's no way their story department can justify that.

He absolutely, undoubtedly was not gay in the OT.

We already seen what he looks like as an adult hes a fucking clone baby.

Then who was the antagonist?

Sorry, I meant Finn and Poe. Solo's dead anyway.

That doesn't mean Disney will hire the same actor who played Jango and the clones.

Boba Fett should never take off his helmet in the first place. It's like people forgot why he was popular in the first place for a guy who had no lines.

It would be neat to have him be a faceless villain for the Han Solo movie.

youtube.com/watch?v=zDl8g0ZQLdY

His Jango voice is technically canon.

That doesn't mean Disney will get the same actor to play him.

If Disney wants to use this as a vehicle for a different actor, they will. They'll make sure to find an actor with brown skin, but there's no guarantee that they'll get the same guy who played Jango to play Boba.

How many more times do I have to reiterate this until you understand it?

Just like they replaced James Earl Jones who sounds like shit now.

wasn't one the movie sucked dick

Everybody knows who James Earl Jones is.

Nobody fucking knows the actor who played Jango Fett, let alone the kid who played young Boba Fett. I doubt you could even tell me their names without google.

I really stumped you, didn't I? You thought you were making a clever point, but you couldn't finish it.

I could name Jango's actor not the kid.
JEJ can barely do the Vader voice now its comical, The only reason I know it's him is because it was a big deal that he voiced Rebels Vader and that Vader also sounds awful.

The point is, it means something to the fans when Disney says that James Earl Jones will be playing the voice of Darth Vader.

If Disney just said, without any further context, that Temuera Morrison will be playing Boba Fett, people will just say "Ok. Who the hell is that?"

> it means something to the fans when Disney says that James Earl Jones will be playing the voice of Darth Vader.

It means Disney is desperate enough to drag a senile old man away from bingo.

you could make the argument rey is the villain because she beats and scars the main character like both vader and dooku do to the skywalkers in their first duel

Who would Sup Forums cast as young Han?

>Implying Boba Fett isn't just an alias used by a proud independent woman of color in order to avoid the Empire's prejudice

>Young Han will be played by a female to show that Han was a fully passable transitioned female to male tranny you fucking neanderthal shitlords.