Remember this guy?

he is a skeleton now. feel old yet?

All i remember from this guy was how bitter my dad was that a man committed suicide with 9 kids. He had never listened to linkin park in his life but he had such random contempt for this dude, it was strange

Because Chester was a selfish coward. I've lost a parent, I know how much that shit fucks you up and that piece of shit subjected 9 kids to that pain on purpose. He can suck dick in hell for all I care.

This isn't funny, dude. Honestly.
He's a rotting hunk of flesh and bone, not an actual skeleton, yet.

Bowie has probably entered full skelly mode.

Yeah so selfish, he gained so much from ending his own life.

edgy

When he ended his own life, he had only taken his own feelings into consideration. He allowed whatever mental illnesses that plagued him to trap him in his mind and not seek help from those closest to him. And so instead of realising how much they meant to him and vice versa, he just went and offed himself. Suicide is selfish in every single way

he was murdered for attempting ro expose pedophiles along with chris cornell. among one of rhose pedos is john podesta who could be benningtons father, also having an uncanny resemblance

you must not have mental illness

And you've had an easy life compared to him, and you know nothing of how he 'felt', so STFU and go enjoy your easy selfish life, bitch. You're the only selfish one for not understanding what mental illness and trauma can do to someone. WAKE UP.

He was cremated I believe

but he killed himself because of the mean orange man in the white house though

I've known people that suffered and I've helped them come out of that shell of hiding their mental illness. I hate it so much and I've seen what it does to people. That being said, I stand by what I said about it being selfish to commit suicide. There's a larger picture than just "ah well they're mentally ill what can ya do"
Shut up sperg

When you are depressed to the point of suicide you honestly believe other people hate you and they'd be better off if you were dead. There were no feelings of others to take into consideration because he honestly felt they did not care about him. I guess apparently Cornell's suicide set him off to his downward spiral and the negative reception of the latest Linkin Park album aggravated that severely. He got to a point where he believed he wasn't worth helping and that everyone hated him anyways.

I don't understand the whole "suicide is selfish" meme.
People who have suicidal thoughts/urges tend to suffer from a deep depression. When you have depression bad enough, you're simply not going to enjoy living. I don't see how tons of people keeping you around so that they can enjoy your presence is less selfish than one person answering all of their problems in the only way that actually ends the constant suffering. Even if that suicide is going to hurt a lot of people, it's simply not relevant to claim selfishness. Unless these people too have the inability to look at anything positively, they're not going to go through nearly as much agony as the one who committed suicide, were they to stay alive.

t. someone who has dealt with clinical depression their entire life

Maybe it was murder

Let me guess, you don't have children?

Michael Gira is still alive and well. Skeleton obscured by functioning flesh.

SPOOKY

>and the negative reception of the latest Linkin Park album aggravated that severely.
I think this was a big part of it. Even if it's cheesy, he is being honest with the lyrics on every album, and people were calling the new album a sell out album etc, when LP has always done soft ballads, and this album was barely softer than most of Living Things.

Thankfully, no. I'm not that cruel. I don't see how any children I have could be optimistic or productive.

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Depression Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Cheer Up Like Nigga Don't Be Sad Haha

linkin park fans everybody

That was so mean.

>tfw when you couldn't protect that smile

holy shit lmao