Shame

Are you guys ashamed of visiting this board? I told someone who browses 4chin that I browse Sup Forums and they instantly stopped talking to me, kek

No, i tell people i go to Sup Forums and they always want to suck my dick right after. Who would of though?

Me too. I thought I was the only one that got frequent Sup Forumsjobs, as I've taken to calling them.

>talking to normies
>telling normies you even go to Sup Forums

contain your autism

I've only met one person online that was a 4chanite. He was a Finnish Sup Forumsirgin and literally told me i need to stop going to Sup Forums when i told him I'm a Sup Forumsack.

Needless to say our friendship didn't last long.

You should be happy you are no longer mistakenly involved with someone that worthless.

Congrats on losing some human trash you were connected to.

Nobody gives a shit of the people I told. They do ask me for some of the new spicy memes though.

He visits pleb boards like fit and b

What the fuck. Nobody who visits Sup Forums gets to have an opinion of what is good or bad.

After ponies Sup Forums truly died. Complete and utter lack of meme creation. At least here on pol content is made and it's genuinely hilarious.

That's what I told him, that pol is hilarious. But I guess he thinks pol=nazis

No, they always ask, "Who is this Sup Forums".

I dont keep people around who arent receptive to the message that white genocide and cultural marxism are the biggest problems in the world today, and that jews are behind them both.

I was in a Starbucks . I ordered a quad over ice.

The older Jewish server asked my name.

I said ;"Adolf"

He says;"That's an unusual name..."

I said :"has a lot of history with it..."

There was an awkward silence as his coworkers; are looking at me..

So to break the tension as I frequent that location I said :"I guess I've been out on Sup Forums a bit too long today."

They all crap up..

I g o on and say;" He ( referring back to Adolf) is a popular guy out there.."

They say ohh yah.. we know lol..

I wasn't banned and they don't give me nasty glares when I come in

>Things that didn't happen for $200

I know some like me who have been browsing Sup Forums on and off for over a decade
First it was Sup Forums for le funny pictars
Then it was probably Sup Forums Sup Forums
/ic/ /fa/ or /fit/ I guess if you had a special hobby or interest
But always Sup Forums inbetween
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ \o\o\o\o\o\o

Most of my friends are utter normies so Sup Forums hasn't really come up as a subject at any time.

Only 2 of them actually play videogames

You morons have to watch your fucking power levels

I don't tell people where I browse because I don't have shitty conversations about internet browsing habits.

Your friend may be a cuck

You should be the board is sooooo racist, anons.

if he unironically believes that horsecrap he is probably a crypto redditor

lol, no shame here.

I tell every SJW I meet that it's a beacon of equality and love.

Pooh what a special snowflake

lol its not the kind of thing you advertise. People are usually more used to more conservative cancer like reddit and whatnot....

Anyway, thats why they call it a far left board. Not because people here are communists (lol) but because everything goes.

jesus, you guys actually tell people you go on Sup Forums and discuss it with your friends?

No wonder its so different, compared to the previous generation that would never tell people they went here.

>lelele i go on 4chinz xDD check this out stacy and chad, want to go on Sup Forums too chad?

Sounds like a bitch furry to me

>talking about Sup Forums outside of Sup Forums

Reprehensible behavior even for cancer.

>told my normie friends about Sup Forums
>their english was too shit to comfortably browse
>they could barely understand what was going on with all the shitposting and memes
>sometimes I unconciously make Sup Forums references
>they give me that "what the fuck are you talking about" face

I don't want meme spouting faggots but it would be cool to have a friend with the Sup Forums mindset.

I met him on Sup Forums

I got my friends IRL saying cuck, autism as an insult, and it's great. Got one into Sup Forums a little. Openly tell my black friend I browse here. It's cool with them. I got a real life bud and online friend of 7 years calling everyone cuck now.

WTF why was my post deleted? It was the 4th or 5th reply saying how the white genocide meme was being perpetuated by jews and shitskins desperate to make it a reality, even though the media failed in its shilling campaign.

false alarm, I'm in the wrong thread, kek

fuck off leaf

got a gf recently and told her i Sup Forums'd and reddit'd like a feind and i think she still loves me so it's aight

if they dont accept you, fuck em

I told all my school teachers about this mongolian horse meat making forum, feels good.

Fuck off, /fit is actually gud

This.
Don't get cucked by people with different opinions.

time changes things

I remember when 4 chan started showing up in some search results and I would regard them like plague infected rats and never touch them...

Now i spend hours on Sup Forums shaping world events by meme magic.

Cuck and autism, especially autism are normie insults tho.

Literally everyone on dota calls each other cuck and have been for months.

If you like being around a bunch of manbros who're hell bent on "manning up" and peruse pictures of shirtless men all day, then yeah, it's great

DYEL detected lel

I'm naturally strong and have a good body. I never saw the need to get ultra fit. Girls don't seem to really care that much, and I hate running on a treadmill like a hamster or getting so sore the next day after lifting that i walk around like john wayne

Not gonna make it

I'm already it nigga

which one of you americans is this?

> it
Says the wanna be chad

Oh shiiiittttt. That picture gave me aids. Look at his face, he's completely dissociated from the trauma. Everybody is just laughing at him while he dies on the inside.

Poor kid, I wonder what he did.