youtube.com/watch?v=03DrrNbxijA
youtube.com/watch?v=NeeqoGkSFjI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this is fucking shit my dude makes me wanna end it all desu

>the absolute state of what white guilt ridden hipsters pretend to like

Im not white so fuck off and kill yourself

>B-B-B-BOOM!

ahahahaha is this what rap has become?

Now that explains why your taste is so shit.
Keep listening to your exclusive, over the top, narcissistic genre

I enjoy it in a harmony korine kind of way

youtube.com/watch?v=03DrrNbxijA

fuckin epic amerifat

sure will

is that honestly who you think is listening to 6ix9ine

6ix9ine shills get out reeeeee

>Listening to degenerate filth

4 for 4

Fuck off

every fucking song of his sounds the same. do people seriously listen to this guy and consider it art? it's bottom of the barrel music

i implore you to do some more research on the arts of music, if you even possess the capabilities

I'm just not smart enough for his music, my bad

havent actually listened I'm just here to say 6ix9ine is the shittiest stage name ive ever heard

> supporting a pedophile by sharing their music

Prime cunny age is 12-17

This hes not stupid (as long as he doesnt try to do it again)

I can hear the fat in your voice from this post

>de-jen-ur-wet
>mummy I said it again !!!

Is this a cringe thread?
youtube.com/watch?v=NeeqoGkSFjI

YOU CAN TALK HOT ON THE INTERNET BOY

THAT'S THAT GOOFY SHIT WE AIN'T INTO THAT BOII

Is this what this retard is wasting his time on instead of studying for his GED? Or does he want to get bent over in prison?

>does he want to get bent over in prison
for what?

How the fuck does this weirdo keep putting out such HOT FUCKING BANGERZ?

Good God man, this fuckin guy just went 4 for 4, some of the most amped up rap anthems from the last couple years, and the nigga's schtick is literally "I like rainbows lol"

Why is r/ hhh so easy to upset? Seriously go the fuck back.

you call that music? more like waste of space.

There are times when there's an artist who I don't like, but I can respect what they're doing and understand why other people are into it. then there are times when an artist becomes popular, and it seems like everyone who likes & supports him must be in on some kind of elaborate "Truman Show"-style prank.

How is this kid not just universally detestable? you take a look at him and think he must be making some kind of statement that over-the-top flamboyant gay people can be rappers too. then you listen to the music, and nope, it's the same old fucking shit, trying to act like a violent gangbanger piece of shit. He's obviously a little fucking bitch trying to play like a tough guy, what the hell could be worse than that? How degraded are your standards if you listen to this shit and think "yep this is good?"

One day he's going to take off the wig and scrub off the fake tattoos and say "you're all fucking idiots, I've been deliberately acting like the worst 'artist' that could ever possibly exist, and you all bought it, you all said 'wow what a unique look, these tracks are bangerz!' because we are living in a glitch in the Matrix and the world is broken and nothing makes sense anymore"

>Over-the-top flamboyant gay
stopped reading right there. It's obvious who wrote this post. please get off of Sup Forums, Trippie

he has rainbow teeth and rainbow hair and 69 tattooed on his forehead. dude looks like he passed out at a house party, his exceptionally mean friends took turns making him look as ridiculously gay as possible, and then he woke up and decided to stick with that look for the rest of his life

Trippie is the laziest, most talentless, forgettable rapper I've heard in a while, but at least he doesn't provoke visceral disgust and misanthropy just by looking at a photo of him

>Gays own rainbows now
Trippie please, this is embarrasing

glad that Akademiks made this happen

>top text/bottom text meme
Who showed you this website, Trippie?

This sucks

>fanboying for the living, breathing low point of American culture

Is it just one guy who's spamming this garbage or is this a new meme I'm not clued into?

>not white

leave

What the fuck is up with all these mentally ill niggers and white retard rappers who have some garbage tattooed on their faces?

Is this some fucking post irony shit i'm not getting?

This is how you get famous when you have no talent, no skill, and absolutely nothing original to say

>Trippie reduced to Sup Forumsposting
I never thought I'd see the day

yeaah it is. the world is so fucked. at least america is. there needs to be a purge soon, the internet ruined humanity

Whoever keeps shilling this garbage needs to be publicly executed.

the contract to shill Lil Peep ran out and they got picked up by 6ix9ine

also not to be pol but jews literally run music and they shill it out. it is also documented that there are shills on Sup Forums so...2 and 2 together

easily the worst meme rapper yet

Being purely physically attracted to a girl in that age range is one thing but you've gotta have something wrong with you to go through with it after they open their mouths. They're children and they're stupid as fuck. The only reason you'd want to fuck one is extreme desperation or you're stupid as fuck yourself. Not to mention why are you in contact with a high schooler in the first place? It's not a coincidence that the only "men" who date 16 year olds are ugly, out of shape, minimum wage losers.

you're stupid

whoever believes this guy is a pedophile is a fucking dumbass

he literally admitted to it himself

Nuh uh

6IX9INE is fucking BLOWING UP with the normies right now

Half the people at work have KEKE on repeat. They know it word for word. 6IX9INE will be fucking massive if he can crank out a few more bangers like he has been.

>Xxxtentacion

pedo meets wifebeater

The thing about this guy that strikes me isn't even the stupid hair dye or face tats. It's the fact that you can literally see how feral and low iq he is just in his expression and the overall composition of his facial structure. You can't even argue with this.

he beat up his gf and tbf women deserve it so I don't blame him

why does every single one of these kind of songs sounds like a shitty version of ultimate

Although that's not even necessarily a criticism because I'm not impressed by 'intelligence' either, I mean compare with this face:

at the start of the Keke video they have a sonic weapon being used by the NYPD to disperse crowds which is pretty cool. I was at a protest where they used one, it gets so fucking loud you can't even hear your own thoughts, I don't think the one in the video was that amplitude

This, women are petty

COCK STIFFY UH

it's
PENIS STIFFY UH
CUM REAL STICKY UH

6ix9ine is terrible, kill yourself

you first faggot

i can't imagine what it's like to exist as a person who enjoys this

>DUDE BANGERS LMAO

his voice is a meme kinda like dmx

LOl no I'm not leaving cunt

I'm done defending hip hop. I give up.

Ah yes the mexican fruity loopy cunt.
Low IQ pleb material.
Fuck off back to your shithole country and get cartel raped.

His tape drops on my birthday and I’m pissed

6ix9ine stole his entire style from the much more talented zillakami

now hes putting out generic shit without him

>tfw /fit/
Keep projecting though, my melanin enriched dude.