Reconquista when?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9PqEnlrlJv4
books.google.ie/books?id=IeUWBQAAQBAJ&pg=PA129&lpg=PA129&dq=they have determined, for example, that most Mexican Y chromosomes are of Spanish origin,whereas most Mexican mtDNA is Amerindian.&source=bl&ots=qpk-H36uDn&sig=Qfv0-QM79SoLCPvA8uC0FriYukA&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiUmoiO2bTNAhWHJMAKHcD8BZ4Q6AEIGzAA#v=onepage&q=they have determined, for example, that most Mexican Y chromosomes are of Spanish origin,whereas most Mexican mtDNA is Amerindian.&f=false
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Real talk why are Mexicans so obsessed with taking all that land when their current land is a complete mess? They gotta fix their priorities.

>Taking four blue states and one soon-to-be-blue state

I'm willing to make this sacrifice.

I appreciate Mexico leaving us most of colorado and oklahoma. nice of them

You can't stop my big Mexican dick from hitting up every white bitch in America - we will out breed you.

If there's a Reconquista, then we'll just do a Remanifestdestiny.

It's already happening with the illegal immigration and most people there are Mexican.
It's an invasion

Recover pride from historical humiliations, this is very common in the world. Note the Islamic State's planned expansion is the exact same area the caliphate possessed at its height.

Need to wait for all the cucks to move to Austin and then just give it to them

Actually, it already happened but you guys don't realize it yet.

They can't even organize to fight their own drug cartels, they won't be able to take on the US of A.

in my experience you guys tend to marry the first plain jane you see. but godspeed

>implying the southwest wasn't always filled with Indios

This. Nothing much has changed since AZ became a state

>t. Arizonan

Aside from Texas leaving, this sounds fine to me. Can we keep Texas if you get Utah and Nevada?

Apparently mexicans have problems with the newer borders even though they have not even lived long enough to see the older borders. Thats life i imagine the Turks still dream of the ottoman...

youtu.be/9PqEnlrlJv4

>fight war
>lose horribly, by the grace of God dont get annexed
>over 150 years later
>still butthurt
lol

>California = blue
>Arizona = red
>new Mexico = blue
>Colorado = purple
>Tejas = red for the next then years at least.

Come and take it ;)

You can take the rest but leave Texas

>Reconquista when?

never.

Please bring your retarded spic army here. Would love destroying the rest of your "raza" . Mexicans owe white americans everything they have .

mexico
big dig
pick one pedro

Careful Paco, we might not let you keep Mexishit Shity this time.

We´re not actually. México has enough problems already. No one thinks about the "reconquista"

Wall soon atkazan never.
Fuck off spic

the pochos do

Davey Crockett by himself killed 47,748 Mexicans and then raped 27,232 mexican women. I think if Mexico wants their land back they can come and try to take it.

I feel bad for America. The "chicano" culture, these sons of migrants that are neither Mexican nor American are disgusting. Nigger influenced trouble makers.

>Arizona = red

Not for long.

>Colorado = purple

LOL

>Tejas = red for the next then years at least.

That's optimistic.

Cut the dead weight now, build a wall inland.

you said it pedro . neither mexican nor american
and i think we both know people with family in " the aztlan land"

only chicanos do this
i bet 89% of the people here doesn't even know proper mexican history

this
i dont know why do they find nigger culture so appealing
guess it's the low tier mentality and victim cards

It's amazing to me how much black culture now influences mexican culture. So much race mixing going on.

So the maids and farm hands are our overlords and we dont know it?

Nope, they're definitely 100 percent full blooded beaner. They'll be your problem soon enough

Not me amigo, and that is considering Im from Sonora (the north, for our american friends). They know how big of a shithole America is. They just straight up went to Canada.

Exactly. Please, the finest Mexican people live in México. You got all the poverty and their descendece. Besides, the indigenous population from the south are the ones that always send their people to America, thats why you get the ugly Mexicans.

Truly disgusting.

This is now a taco nigger thread

if anything white male/latina is the main interracial coupling.

i've dated and fucked a number of latinas, but I almost never see a white girl with a hispanic guy

>mfw you are the moors this time

Latina women are the most likely to race mix. With all races except asians. Black women are the least likely.

>Exactly. Please, the finest Mexican people live in México.

Well, duh. Immigrants, especially those who came to the US, were almost always poor people.

Even the white/European ones in the past.

Sure thing little dude

If the the US returns land to Mexico, will Mexico return the land it stole from others as well?

Mexicans can take it when they have guns to conquer those lands, even they were ceded and bought from Mexico.

Chicanos that want Aztlan to exist can go fuck themselves.

JUST

>Latina women are the most likely to race mix. With all races except asians.
Latinas have christian values at least, never gonna touch a sand nigger, wasp are degenerate as fuck.

Manlets, when will they learn?

>christian values

Yeah, but they're Catholic. That's the worst kind of Christian.

Reconquista you say
>Nueva España when???

Catholicism is the true form of Christendom burguer.The worst kind is Anglicanism.

these people are not Mexicans,they just wave the flag and said " viva la raza" when they want free stuff and attetion
well sinaloa here and i kwn a lot of people with family in us and all of them are like what do you support trump he is a racist he hates you . you can not be racist your are not white. fucking idiots

>Mexican intellectual

Catholics do not worship "Saint Death."

Spain should reconquer Mexico, kill all of the men and rape all of their women so that their blood-line is more diluted and becomes more white.

>Reconquista when?
>Mexico reduced to central Mexico

You mean chicanos or pochos. We don't talk about 'reconquista', 'aztlan', 'la raza' or shit like that. That's chicano talk.

>1.64592 m
Southern and central Mexico.

>6'2 200lbs and a 7 inch dick

idgaf

They're just memeng user

No, thank you, we have enough problems dealing with Merkel's sand people

ita only liberal US spics that give a shit about that because the free college admission they got for being ethnic included a racism class aka "spic studies"

You do realize your 10 inches above average by that logic which is the equivalent of a white man being 6'8
bullshit

You mean Eastern Orthodox, you arab proto spic?

if you guys take back california do we all become honorary mexicans? do we get a government-issued burro and a monthly ration of tequila? because i'm cool with that

reminder that mexicans are literally rape-babies of spanish men and native women

>A nigger or a kike

They can have everything but Texas.

This should be three nations:

1.). all the shit in the west/south west can be given back to Mexico.

2.). The nation of Texas, last bastion of the American Constitution, and the protector of American Culutre.

3.). Everything else.

>originally Spanish land

>Texas annexation

>lost the war with America and land was taken as it always is after a war

>sparsely populated land anyway

>150 years later the land is worth money

>WAAAAAAHHHHH YOU STOLE IT!!!!!

Land is taken all the time. Your independence was gained by taking land from Spain.

Proof that all Mexicans are rape-babies of Spanish men on Amerindian women:
books.google.ie/books?id=IeUWBQAAQBAJ&pg=PA129&lpg=PA129&dq=they have determined, for example, that most Mexican Y chromosomes are of Spanish origin,whereas most Mexican mtDNA is Amerindian.&source=bl&ots=qpk-H36uDn&sig=Qfv0-QM79SoLCPvA8uC0FriYukA&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiUmoiO2bTNAhWHJMAKHcD8BZ4Q6AEIGzAA#v=onepage&q=they have determined, for example, that most Mexican Y chromosomes are of Spanish origin,whereas most Mexican mtDNA is Amerindian.&f=false

No, I mean Roman Chatolicism Jamal

>mexico takes california and other southwest states
>all the white people immediately leave
>the end result is an even bigger third-world shithole than already existed

why don't you minorities realize that it's better to be a "marginalized" minority in a white, capitalist country than the majority in a brown third-world one?

you just want to fuck with white people, isn't that it? as long as you fuck our shit up you'll be happy, right?

After being BTFO by Chile I don't think they can't reconquest anything

The funny thing is EEUU supported Mexican independency, while Spain supported you against England.
Now get fucked idiot
Not really, the race mixing was between Criollo people and indians.

>they're Catholic. That's the worst kind of Christian.
They're the ones who defend Europe in the crusades.... They're are the ones who colony the entire world pretty much, you owe them, stupid nigger.

>muh catholics are cuck
Nice meme, but show me any other Christians with the achievements that Chatolics have

>by that logic which is the equivalent of a white man being 6'8

It happens. But you just made an incredibly stupid analogy. If you wanted to make an adequate analysis, you should've used a Gaussian function. Mexican/mestizo height distribution is far wider than white Caucasians'.
For Mexican pop I'm in the 99th percentile, in the US, I'd be in the 94th. Not much different

If there is a civil war/ political collapse in the US, you can be sure that Mexico will take over Arizona, New Mexico and Southern California.

Texas will be impossible to take over. Texans will push for independence once it is clear that the Federal Government isn't in control, and they will arm and form into militias. Think about the Kurds in Syria (minus the ISIS factor).

The Mexican military might be able to hold parts. But constant attrition will force Mexico to pull out. And the only thing keeping cartels in Texas safe are Federal laws against torture. If Texan militias have their way, you'll see some very creative stuff on the gore threads here.

The US Government (or its remnants) will hold onto San Diego, LA, Phoenix and Albuquerque. if the situation for the Government gets bad, I can see them giving these cities up to the Mexicans.

The last thing I want to see is another civil war in the United States. It will be the bloodiest conflict since WW2. But it will make for some fascinating history and will usher in new schools of military strategy.

>Reconquista
>a no army 3rd world narco shithole taking land from the sole hyperpower on earth
What did he mean by this

Because the mestizo Mexicans are actually retarded. Why do you think Mexico was handing them pamphlets encouraging them to leave?

I think we should just buy Mexico and everything else down to the beginning of South America. America needs to be able to grow its own coffee.

Not bad. Mexican shitpost in has steadily increaswd in quality since Donald Trump came out as anti immigration.

>declare war on United States
>get your ass stomped and your shit taken
>complain about it

Get in line with all the others

>tfw I grew up in LA and my father did as well
>tfw 3rd generation white resident who will se my home fall to 3rd world bean people in my lifetime
>tfw it's already mostly happened anyway

At least I can go to Texas and get some payback, don't worry Texasbros I'm not a filthy liberal.

Not the Mexicans too Dan

>Mexico will take over Arizona, New Mexico and Southern California.
The average Mexican is complacent as fuck and we can't even govern our own nation correctly, how the fuck would we try to organize and administrate a territory that nearly doubles us in size? We'd have to keep the local governments in their seats and have them support us.

The Mexican military is a joke in terms of equipment. They're organized, regimented and easily mobilized, but lack the technology to fight against a modern military.

Go ahead cross the border. You have multiple armored divisions just waiting for the beaners to step foot in glorious USA to crush you under our iron boot.

oh yeah you would know all about gaussian functions you mexican intellectual you

Nice try.

In the event of an American Civil War. If the US Government loses control of most territory to local militias, you can be guaranteed that most Federal agents and military personnel would rather be home with their families & putting their military training to use defending their towns in flyover country, than to regaining parts of rural Pennsylvania that are governed by local militias.

The Mexican military and Government are jokes when compared to their American counterparts, but they will beat most militias in the border area. And it would be in their best interest to do so, since they need a buffer zone away from Mexican territory to hold refugees.

Texas is too fighty to hold. Everywhere else in the Southwest is complacent enough for a semi-competent military to conquer and hold.

are you guys Spanish? Or mestizo?

Sounds like you're the one that got fucked

>fighting over a desert

Nice. Go be retarded elsewhere.

7/8ths Spanish. Still mestizo by definition

RECONQUISTA
>mexico

FUCKIN MURICA BURGER'S EDUCATION IS SO FUCKIN DISGUSTING OMFG YOU CUNTS WOULD'VE PERISHED IF IT WASN'T FOR THE H-1B VISAS

You can breed that out I think

Idiotic. While some Mexican people may want this, the current Mexican government does not. Their economy can't even handle their current population. Such a massive increase in social services alone would bankrupt them. Hell, just giving them California would probably destroy them.

>I want America to be as poor, filthy and corrupt as Mehiko.

>I want shit economy, zero upward mobility and cartel rule

beaner logic

You'll stay in California. Any Republican President over the next ~20 years can still enforce immigration rules and get illegals deported. California may even become a red state in 20-15 years if Trump wins.

Just uncuck your politicians. Too much weed and liberal circlejerk in Cali.

But we already have plenty of uncucked Californians in Texas. You guys are cool in our book, so long as you don't vote Liberal Democrat (old school Democrats are still around, don't worry) and overcrowd Whole Foods.