IMDb's top 10 of 2016

What do you think of the IMDb top 10 of 2016, Sup Forums?
I bet some of you will agree with it

>1. Suicide Squad
>2. Captain America: Civil War
>3. Batman vs Superman: Dawn of Justice
>4. Deadpool
>5. X-men Apocalypse
>6. Jungle Book
>7. The Magnificent Seven
>8. Ghostbusters
>9. Warcraft: The Beginning
>10. The Legend of Tarzan

imdb.com/best-of/?pf_rd_m=A2FGELUUNOQJNL&pf_rd_p=2779045722&pf_rd_r=1PM3SPEBG3Y416YV9ESM&pf_rd_s=hero&pf_rd_t=15061&pf_rd_i=homepage&ref_=hm_hp_cap_pri_1

The fact that Shin Godzilla or Rogue One is not on here, this is the most bullshit list I have ever seen, suicide squad was a piece of DC horse shit

I know right! Not to mention Finding Dory or Zootopia!

Pathetic, just pathetic.

>SS #1
I love BvS but SS might be the most assblasted I've ever been at a movie for the sheer waste of potential
t. Sup Forums

I think IMDB is exclusively used by tasteless normies. All, and I mean every last one of those movies, were awful.

tbf, jungle book was comfy, but to put it anywhere near the top 10 is just wrong. Let alone the rest of that list

Shin Godzilla was a based revival, should have made the list but no, Hollywood is the only producer of good (most of the time shit tier) cinema these days apparently

The Handmaiden deserves to be in the top 10 if we're talking foreign films
Hell, even Train to Busan is miles better than the entire top 10 listed

>Ghostbusters #8

This has to be a joke, right? Or they just pander to someone or some groups o people?

I knew the IMDb list would be shit, but I didn't expect these levels of shit

Were they /ourguys/ all along?

>IMDb is somehow worse than Rotten Tomatoes

That is public taste brother.
Bread and circuses.

Did whoever put that list together only see those 10 movies? What the hell

>civil war and batman vs superman in top 10 at all
>deadpool better than the jungle book

How horrifying

almost every blockbuster movie released post 2014ish is like a 8/10+ on imdb

>tfw forgot to do the survey this year
SHIEEEEEEEET

I can't believe Suicide Squad could top any list for the best anything

Just watched it two days ago, my god it was disappointing

GET YOUR HANDS OFF HARLEY YOU DAMNED DIRTY APE

I only saw Deadpool, and it was okay.
>capeshit
lmao

2016 worst year for movies and actors/actresses.

>8. Ghostbusters

NUKE AMERICA GLORIOUS RUSSIAN EMPIRE!!!

BvS was one of the best films of the year though

>1. Capeshit
>2. Capeshit
>3. Capeshit
>4. Capeshit
>5. Capeshit
>6. Reboot
>7. Reboot
>8. Reboot
>9. Video game movie
>10. Reboot
jesus christ

Plebeian crap as always.

In all honesty capeshit fans just run to IMDB to spam the movie with good ratings to make people think it was better than it actually was. It isn't objective at all

I feel like "geek culture" has essentially made people comfortable with not growing up.

What was the last piece of media that was just considered good without becoming a "series"?

People just eat whatever the fuck they are served

Whiplash

>dissappointing

Your own fault for expecting anything else than pure shit

The notion of "growing up" is only really accepted by children who wish to drive and drink alcohol at nightclubs. You could also include angry girlfriends into that demographic.

Essentially, the idea of "growing up", or that grown ups should only act a very specific way, is an immature view of the world.

u don't like fun?? looser

>"Nerd culture is the product of a late capitalist conspiracy, designed to infantalize the consumer as a means of non-aggressive control."
- S. Pegg
>"The movies are for children but they don't want to admit it. There's a small group of fans that do not like comic sidekicks. They want the films to be tough like The Terminator and they get very upset and opinionated about anything that has anything to do with being childlike."
- G. Lucas
>"SW ate the heart and the soul of Hollywood. It created the big-budget comic book mentality."
- P. Schrader
>"A 12yo boy told me proudly that he had seen SW over a 100 times? I said 'could you promise never to see it again?' He burst into tears. I just hope the lad, now in his 30s, isn't living in a fantasy world of secondhand childish banalities"
- A. Guinness
>"I don't think they are making [comic book movies] an elevated art form, I think it's still just Batman running around in a stupid cape. It's for kids, it's adolescent in its core."
- D. Cronenberg
>"I don't want to see or make films about super heroes that fly around in spandex and a cape solving the problems of the world. I think it's fine for children, children of all ages by the way, but it's not for me."
- W. Friedkin
>“They have been poison, this cultural genocide, Because the audience is so overexposed to plot and explosions and shit that doesn’t mean nothing about the experience of being human.”
- A. Iñárritu
>"Superman makes me vomit, Batman and all of that. That whole empire, this religion... It is so important that superheroes suffer... I don't give a damn, I shit on the United States."
- A. Jodorowsky
>"To my mind, this embracing of what were unambiguously children's characters at their mid-20th century inception seems to indicate a retreat from the admittedly overwhelming complexities of modern existence"
- A. Moore

>Suicide Squad is #1

Based imdb

Marvelcucks blown the fuck out yet again.

That is a very grown up view you have there user

I think you defeated your own argument

Agreed but I still think SS is better than Captain America Civil Budget

the manchildren won, cinema is a dead artform

>t. Sup Forums
You don't speak for the rest of us Sup Forumsmrades, fag.

>8. Ghostbusters

That's not the Top 10 of 2016 by rating, jackass.

Here's the actual IMDB Top 10:

1. La La Land
2. Your Name
3. Moonlight
4. Manchester by the Sea
5. Hacksaw Ridge
6. Arrival
7. Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
8. Moana
9. Deadpool
10. Zootopia

Still quite pleb, but not as bad as what the OP posted.

you seem to have given it a lot of thought, you sure are an adult and not some 15 y/o edgelord.

t. 25 y/o white guy

The two sides of Sup Forums

Too bad new fags don't lurk anymore the cancer is pretty much inoperable at this point.

All of those movies were terrible, Deadpool was decently funny but not anywhere near top 10 in my book. I guess the gap between myself and the average movie goer is larger than I thought.

>you seem to have given it a lot of thought
No. I've just made the same types of posts before. I'm on Sup Forums a lot.

Newfags are born every minute though. So this won't be the last time I have to repeat myself.

>I'm on Sup Forums a lot.

Clearly.

Thats so cute
Put your name back on and post the quote from CS LEWIS to make everyone laugh really hard

Gotta teach those newfags a lesson, if not you then who, amiright

>Capeshit
>Quipshit
>Capeshit
>Quipshit
>Capeshit
>Disneyshit
>Westernshit
>Womynshit
>Vidyashit
>Apeshit

What an absolute shit list.

Is that supposed to be an insult? I come here because I enjoy it. I have no regrets. What do you do that you enjoy, user?

LOL. Yeah I can spot your sarcasm, but I don't find it insulting. Sorry to kill your joke.

how do we save ""culture""?

That's not even a list from imdb. Maybe actually click the link you retards

It's not an assessment of quality, its just ranks which films were most clicked on.

That List is real...

>5) X-Men: Apocalypse
>8) Ghostbusters

after the massive smear campaign that's pretty strong showing for the popularity list.

>10) Tarzan
Margot Robbie is a star.

Normies were a mistake

No, kill yourself
Superheroes and star wars will never have dramatic depth

>That List is real...

No, it isn't. Here's the actual IMDB top movies of 2016:

1. La La Land
2. Your Name
3. Moonlight
4. Manchester by the Sea
5. Hacksaw Ridge
6. Arrival
7. Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
8. Moana
9. Deadpool
10. Zootopia
11. Toni Erdmann
12. The Handmaiden
13. I, Daniel Blake
14. Captain Fantastic
15. Captain America: Civil War
16. Kubo and the Two Strings
17. Sing Street
18. Doctor Strange
19. The Edge of Seventeen
20. Hunt for the Wilderpeople
21. Nocturnal Animals
22. Hell or High Water
23. Aquarius

Karen Fukuhara´s career is over right? Why did she got herself that awful tattoo?

She'll be in Gotham City Sirens and Suicide Squad 2.

Are you serious? She is new A-list Asian spices in Hollywood

>S. Pegg

It's was CW all along.

>Star tattoos

What happened to Simon Pegg?